Author Topic: The Fox News Version of Events  (Read 14540 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: The Fox News Version of Events
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2015, 06:06:20 PM »
I didn't see the clip, and the it wouldn't surprise me if the author didn't either, but I imagine the first comment was satire. 

Regarding Judge Napolitano, he was is absolutely correct. 

okay...and I suppose the DIRECTOR OF THE FBI fanned the flames as well???..he came out and said the same thing that Holder said and even went further...he actually admitted that there is a bias against blacks in law enforcement due to lazy thinking and assumptions and castigated cops for this.....how come no criticism of him????..even though he went further than Holder did???

oh that's right...Holder is black

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2015, 06:07:46 PM »
I suspect you're always strawman.  How many gimmicks do you have, fat fuck?  Are you mad because I call you out on all your logical fallacies?  Be a man and admit who you are.

This the biggest Irony I've ever seen....A guy who's always wrong calling out others for THEIR supposed fallacies...

AMAZING

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2015, 06:45:01 PM »
This the biggest Irony I've ever seen....A guy who's always wrong calling out others for THEIR supposed fallacies...

AMAZING

You would say that. I think I read somewhere that you're one of my gimmicks.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2015, 07:51:58 PM »
You would say that. I think I read somewhere that you're one of my gimmicks.

I'm thinking that all of the right wing racists on here are ALL from one person...there just can't be that many stupid people in the world

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2015, 11:59:16 AM »
okay...and I suppose the DIRECTOR OF THE FBI fanned the flames as well???..he came out and said the same thing that Holder said and even went further...he actually admitted that there is a bias against blacks in law enforcement due to lazy thinking and assumptions and castigated cops for this.....how come no criticism of him????..even though he went further than Holder did???

oh that's right...Holder is black

Didn't see his comments.  But so what?  Doesn't change the facts regarding what Holder did, from start to finish. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2015, 07:25:36 PM »
Didn't see his comments.  But so what?  Doesn't change the facts regarding what Holder did, from start to finish. 

but again..WHY did no one comment on the FBI Director's statement???.......he went further than Holder did and said that absolutely, police officers are biased against blacks....yet EVERY GETBIG DICKHEAD seized on what holder said.....because they wanted to discredit Holder because he's black

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2015, 09:52:23 AM »
but again..WHY did no one comment on the FBI Director's statement???.......he went further than Holder did and said that absolutely, police officers are biased against blacks....yet EVERY GETBIG DICKHEAD seized on what holder said.....because they wanted to discredit Holder because he's black

Oh please.   ::)  Holder discredits himself because he is dishonest and incompetent.  His race doesn't have anything to do with anything. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2015, 01:11:28 PM »
Oh please.   ::)  Holder discredits himself because he is dishonest and incompetent.  His race doesn't have anything to do with anything. 

you need to change your name again if you believe that :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2015, 01:20:15 PM »
you need to change your name again if you believe that :o

His record speaks for itself, from lying about Fast & Furioius, to lying about spying on James Rosen, to repeatedly race baiting, and many other things. 

People like you play the race card to try and divert attention away from the man's record.  Same thing some folks do with Obama.  Very predictable pattern. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2015, 03:43:15 PM »
His record speaks for itself, from lying about Fast & Furioius, to lying about spying on James Rosen, to repeatedly race baiting, and many other things. 

People like you play the race card to try and divert attention away from the man's record.  Same thing some folks do with Obama.  Very predictable pattern. 

its not the race card.....its simply comparison.....and deduction......black guy says something and gets villified....white guy says same thing and worse and ........................ ........................ ........................ .....crickets....do the math

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2015, 05:55:31 PM »
I suspect you're always strawman.  How many gimmicks do you have, fat fuck?  Are you mad because I call you out on all your logical fallacies?  Be a man and admit who you are.

Pay attention dipshit.

I have only one screen name. 

I don't know, you, Al, or anyone else on this site.

So far you're batting zero on calling me out on any fallacy, especially the ones you just make up and can't even define.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #211 on: March 21, 2015, 05:07:01 AM »
You used the word respondents.  I never did.  Last October I said that the survey was limited to ten but I admitted that was wrong last year.  They do limit series incidents to 10 to avoid skewing the data.  I was right about that.  It's your argument, the one you're making now, that only ten total respondents are being used out of 150,000.   Even if we assume that's true, it only means the survey under reports crime and the rates will be much higher particularly for minority victims.  Under the best of circumstances the stats will never be lower than they are in the study.  What this means is that whatever problem there is in terms of black on white rape is probably exponentially higher than what the NVCS indicates.  So the argument really is, how much worse is it not whether it isn't a problem as you suggest.

Let me get this straight, Al. Is the above statement, incorrect?  You believe that the rape statistics are wrong because there are less than ten sample cases? You're saying that when the ten sample cases warning is listed it doesn't only apply to certain subpopulations or subcategories? Are you saying that the black on white rape statistics are inaccurate?  This is the crux of the disagreement.  I'm trying to clarify.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 21, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »
Let me get this straight, Al. Is the above statement, incorrect?  You believe that the rape statistics are wrong because there are less than ten sample cases? You're saying that when the ten sample cases warning is listed it doesn't only apply to certain subpopulations or subcategories? Are you saying that the black on white rape statistics are inaccurate?  This is the crux of the disagreement.  I'm trying to clarify.

Damn dude.  After your epic meltdown, you still want to haggle, lol.  You're going to stroke out.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #213 on: March 21, 2015, 03:48:25 PM »

Damn dude.  After your epic meltdown, you still want to haggle, lol.  You're going to stroke out.

Id like him to clarify. Do you know the answer?
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #214 on: March 21, 2015, 11:24:51 PM »

Damn dude.  After your epic meltdown, you still want to haggle, lol.  You're going to stroke out.

He takes a peltin' and keeps on meltin'. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2015, 05:39:08 AM »
He takes a peltin' and keeps on meltin'. 

Answer the question. 
A