Author Topic: Currently on the phone with Andy Ferrigno  (Read 21780 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Currently on the phone with Andy Ferrigno
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2015, 01:45:21 PM »
I love nature, but now I'm starting to dislike that color..

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »
Took a look a Vince G's website. Good christ.

Here's Vince G, on the phone with Andy Ferrigno: "Hi! This is Andy Ferrigno Exercise Equipment. Your call is important to us. Please hang on forever."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2015, 06:10:19 PM »
He doesn't even do that, there's tons of guys who do that often on here though.

I leave Goodrum's ex out of my posts. Goodrum is a low life. Anyone who makes a site and links a person's name and bodybuilding title to a gay pedophile site is as low as you can get.

That is clearly defamation and we wonder why Ron allows such a scumbag to post here.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2015, 09:04:03 PM »
Cliff notes..
What happened between you too for him to do that?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2015, 12:43:29 AM »
Cliff notes..
What happened between you too for him to do that?

Long story. Goodrum used to have an insider connection with pro bodybuilders. He claims he is related to a pro but refuses to disclose who that is. Some here have guessed Shawn Ray. Of course, Shawn would deny it, I guess.

People wondered who this know it all was so he eventually posted a photo posing beside a pool. From that day Goodrum was called delusional. When he finally entered a contest he lost a lot of size and placed last. Over the

years he has had all these businesses that he was going to open. Gyms, clinic, studio, etc., but never followed through. He would find a place with cheap rent then post about it to show how clever he was to spot a bargain.

The place had spider webs and smelled bad. Naturally he never opened any gym partly because Sylva is a small place and I guess he didn't have the capital to do that. Many years ago Keith Jones (Only me) discovered

that Melvin was gay. Goodrum kept posting and wasn't embarrassed at all. Keith and I called Vince G CSN MFT out over and over. One day Goodrum posted that he obtained a PhD degree! He bought it on line. Said he

was working on another. Clearly the dude bullshits all day long and Keith and I kept exposing his bullshitting and lying.

Keith eventually died of the side effects of a spider bite and obesity. So I was left to sort Goodrum out. He retaliated by posting lies about me. I posted stuff that Goodrum posted on line but he always made up stuff.

He Googled my name and said I was a plumber in New Zealand. Primary school kids can do better than that. He said I had to leave Canada because I was in trouble with the law. This is false and defamatory.

Melvin posted that he was the wife in the relationship. Lots of people bagged his partner but I never participated in that because partners and families are out of bounds here unless they also post here.

That relationship ended some time ago and Melvin posted that he had to buy furniture and eventually had a flat screen TV. I made a few comments so he gave me the works. Finally he created a site in my

name that opened up at a man-boy love site. How Melvin found that site is one of those things that makes you wonder. He justifies doing so because he claims I was racist towards him and kept bagging his

ex partner. Nope, I don't make racist remarks here or anywhere else. I don't think he can justify what he did so we now know what a pathetic individual he is. Who here would want to have that done to them?

That is defamation. He has been defaming me for a few years now in various ways. Have a look on his forum Anabolic May hem. Hardly anyone posts there but he clearly defames me there or allows others to do so.

Search Getbig for posts by either of us and you will soon see what each of us posts. I usually avoid Goodrum threads but occasionally he brings me up so I feel compelled to say something.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2015, 02:21:01 AM »
I leave Goodrum's ex out of my posts. Goodrum is a low life. Anyone who makes a site and links a person's name and bodybuilding title to a gay pedophile site is as low as you can get.

That is clearly defamation and we wonder why Ron allows such a scumbag to post here.

Zorba Basile should step in ................... :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2015, 02:27:47 AM »
Vince B has a lot to offer for those interested in iron history.

Vince, I'd love to hear about Paul Graham / Arnold car stealing stories, do you have any?

Attending total strangers funerals (Basiles weekend hobby) would be interesting too  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2015, 04:28:53 PM »
Long story. Goodrum used to have an insider connection with pro bodybuilders. He claims he is related to a pro but refuses to disclose who that is. Some here have guessed Shawn Ray. Of course, Shawn would deny it, I guess.

People wondered who this know it all was so he eventually posted a photo posing beside a pool. From that day Goodrum was called delusional. When he finally entered a contest he lost a lot of size and placed last. Over the

years he has had all these businesses that he was going to open. Gyms, clinic, studio, etc., but never followed through. He would find a place with cheap rent then post about it to show how clever he was to spot a bargain.

The place had spider webs and smelled bad. Naturally he never opened any gym partly because Sylva is a small place and I guess he didn't have the capital to do that. Many years ago Keith Jones (Only me) discovered

that Melvin was gay. Goodrum kept posting and wasn't embarrassed at all. Keith and I called Vince G CSN MFT out over and over. One day Goodrum posted that he obtained a PhD degree! He bought it on line. Said he

was working on another. Clearly the dude bullshits all day long and Keith and I kept exposing his bullshitting and lying.

Keith eventually died of the side effects of a spider bite and obesity. So I was left to sort Goodrum out. He retaliated by posting lies about me. I posted stuff that Goodrum posted on line but he always made up stuff.

He Googled my name and said I was a plumber in New Zealand. Primary school kids can do better than that. He said I had to leave Canada because I was in trouble with the law. This is false and defamatory.

Melvin posted that he was the wife in the relationship. Lots of people bagged his partner but I never participated in that because partners and families are out of bounds here unless they also post here.

That relationship ended some time ago and Melvin posted that he had to buy furniture and eventually had a flat screen TV. I made a few comments so he gave me the works. Finally he created a site in my

name that opened up at a man-boy love site. How Melvin found that site is one of those things that makes you wonder. He justifies doing so because he claims I was racist towards him and kept bagging his

ex partner. Nope, I don't make racist remarks here or anywhere else. I don't think he can justify what he did so we now know what a pathetic individual he is. Who here would want to have that done to them?

That is defamation. He has been defaming me for a few years now in various ways. Have a look on his forum Anabolic May hem. Hardly anyone posts there but he clearly defames me there or allows others to do so.

Search Getbig for posts by either of us and you will soon see what each of us posts. I usually avoid Goodrum threads but occasionally he brings me up so I feel compelled to say something.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2015, 05:13:19 PM »

Agreed.  You don't strike me as one to step over certain boundaries.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2015, 06:26:38 PM »
Agreed.  You don't strike me as one to step over certain boundaries.

Lol

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2015, 06:40:54 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2015, 07:03:17 PM »
That Ferrigno Legacy upstart is gonna crash and burn before Lou knows what hit him.

The pic of the two broads posing beside some shit clothing rack is pathetic.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2015, 07:38:12 PM »
I think Lou would have 4 Olympias if he had stayed in the sport.

I'd say 10 Mr.O EASILY ...  considering he would've been only 34 yerars old .....had he kept competing from 76-85'

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2015, 07:56:24 PM »
No joke....some sad news to be published soon.

WHEN ?

WHENSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2015, 11:04:42 PM »
Vince Basiles explanation is not really what is happening.

In the past, when the issue was competing and the pictures and whatnot, Vince was one of the many criticising Melvin.  He built himself a zero tolerance policy from Melvin, back then.

Nowadays, there a lot of people who needle Goodrum.  We all know this.  Most of the time regarding his sexuality.

One name that is often there when this shit is happening is a fellow who has his real name up here.. Basile.  He never really says anything bad, per se, but he gets involved and tends to get himself implicated in Melvin's way of thinking.  In my opinion VB might not directly post it, but he's there, getting involved and I think he enjoys other people being dicks but is always careful to not be caught being the one who posted it.

Always, when Melvin looks for a target, he sees the human garden gnome, Vince Basile, dithering away in the middle of other people being far far meaner than Vince has ever been. 

Anonymous people that cannot be taken to task and Vince has never really figured out that this makes him the target of Melvin's wider discontent with people being dicks to him.

There's other stuff, of course - but primarily, Vince is the omnipresent face in the crowd for Melvin.  The target.

Melvin:

That site is too far - Vince you may not like, that stuff is too much.  I think a downgrade of Voodoo DEFCON is in order :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2015, 12:34:43 AM »
I would repost photos that others put on Getbig, including Goodrum. Keith was rather nasty to Vince G CSN MFT.

In this photo I Photoshopped frowning Goodrum's head on the dude on top of the pole.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2015, 12:37:38 AM »
The bottom article is the sort of thing others posted here about Goodrum. This was from a guy who competed with Melvin.

Someone put Vince G on the cover of Flex.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »
This is one of the first photos Vince G CSN MFT posted here at Getbig. After he posted it he lost a lot of credibility. Soon people were saying he was the

most delusional poster on Getbig.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2015, 12:44:42 AM »
By far, the most ignorant irony here is that Vince started a thread and immediately stated that he needed to consult with his attorney.

Am I the only one who caught this?

If Vince was truly involved with some sort of lawsuit and actually had an attorney, he would not be posting ANYTHING AT ALL!

If someone was to dig far enough into this and find out who "said" attorney was/is, this attorney could easily be contacted and be forced through 'discovery' to publicize this pathetic thread to all 'parties' involved.

This thread has to be in competition for one of the all-time stupidest threads ever posted.

If this moronic stupidity really involves litigation of any kind, Ron would do well to pull it, just to save Vince in spite of himself.

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2015, 12:53:35 AM »
Any competent lawyer would soon abandon any proceedings when they discover Goodrum's situation and assets.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2015, 01:03:07 AM »
Any competent lawyer would soon abandon any proceedings when they discover Goodrum's situation and assets.

I would assume that Vince could not present a case worthy of contingency either...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2015, 05:44:43 AM »

I would've prefered you dying, instead of DA.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2015, 06:41:02 AM »
I would've prefered you dying, instead of DA.

I liked Derek, too.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2015, 07:24:19 AM »

;D ;D ;D...maybe he can get Soul Crusher to represent him...