Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl Charged With Desertion  (Read 7787 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Bowe Bergdahl Charged With Desertion
« on: March 25, 2015, 11:06:54 AM »
Bout time.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Bowe Bergdahl Charged With Desertion
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:07:55 AM »
0 -  That's how many fucks I give.

James

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »
This maggot got guys (US Army) killed! Who went out searching for him... and Obama's administration gave up 5 enemy generals for a deserter!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
Great move by obama to bring him home and get him charged for his crime

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 11:26:37 AM »
Great move by obama to bring him home and get him charged for his crime

Would have been better off to leave the 5 criminals in Gitmo and this coward with his new friends

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 12:58:02 PM »
Not only did Obama trade 5 gutter dwellers for this DESERTER, brave soldiers died looking for him. Then when his platoon mates went on TV to call him a DESERTER they were trashed by the LIBTARD press and their "journalist" lackies.

I have a few LIBTARDS in my own family. For some reason they will read this and blame Bush. Or, be all hot and bothered that gays are not given a fare shake in the military.  Truth somehow floats right over them.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 01:26:13 PM »
And let us not forget what this C@#T member of the Obama cabal had to say..........

National Security Advisor Susan Rice defended the prisoner swap for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl on the June 1, 2014 broadcast of ABC’s “This Week” by saying Bergdahl “served the United States with honor and distinction.”

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 01:31:46 PM »
Taliban Leader and Sgt Bowe Bergdahl

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 01:34:10 PM »
At least there weren't any getbiggers criticizing obama for not getting this guy back sooner, for allowing him to suffer in captivity for so long.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 01:35:19 PM »

looks like Phil Robertson " duck dynasty"

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 04:04:49 PM »
This is a good sign.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 04:54:30 PM »

Taliban leader took a gamble playing the size game, but it payed off big time...Clearly outmassing that Bergdahl fella.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 05:14:34 PM »
Not only did Obama trade 5 gutter dwellers for this DESERTER, brave soldiers died looking for him. Then when his platoon mates went on TV to call him a DESERTER they were trashed by the LIBTARD press and their "journalist" lackies.

I have a few LIBTARDS in my own family. For some reason they will read this and blame Bush. Or, be all hot and bothered that gays are not given a fare shake in the military.  Truth somehow floats right over them.

Real talk. 

Fuck Bowe Bergdahl and his fucking father.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 12:25:17 AM »
Real talk. 

Fuck Bowe Bergdahl and his fucking father.

This.  Dude's a piece of shit.
a

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 02:03:03 AM »
The shitbag should be airdropped into Kudistan wrapped in an ISIS flag so they can play football with his head

And fucking LOL at Vince cheering this when he was the biggest ball washer apologist for Bergdahl "taking a little walk, getting captured and being brainwashed" back when the First Black President was touting this as a great success

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=538033.msg7547259#msg7547259

::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 02:46:31 AM »
Something tells me that Bergdahl and Obama share a lot of beliefs.
Ψ

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 05:23:16 AM »
The shitbag should be airdropped into Kudistan wrapped in an ISIS flag so they can play football with his head

And fucking LOL at Vince cheering this when he was the biggest ball washer apologist for Bergdahl "taking a little walk, getting captured and being brainwashed" back when the First Black President was touting this as a great success

"Flip Flop and Fly"!   :o

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 07:26:12 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 07:43:47 AM »

REALLY??  Here's what I wrote

We don't even know what happened.  He could have went out to meditate for all we know or those soldiers are covering their asses.  Besides that, I would find it odd for him to walk off base with nothing more than a knife.  And he wasn't spouting any Anti American Rhetoric....no more than any other soldier tired of dying for a puppet war and shot up full of drugs.

I could bet that if he died, the GOP and Fox News would have been all over Obama for allowing "An American POW and Hero" to die... ::)

I also stated in that same thread that he would likely be charged with "Failure to Repair" which is the lightest charge of desertation and said he was pretty stupid for walking off base.   Obviously reading is not one of your strong points.... ::)

He definitely got more charges than I expected but this isn't even going to trial.  He'll plea bargain, forfeit his money, and leave with an OTH discharge.  
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 07:53:16 AM »
He's looking at loosing about 500K that he has coming to him. He'll get a dishonorable. The admin doesn't want him going to jail but if it makes it to a General Court martial...anything can happen. Despite what you might think in the media...Obama and his bullshit isn't all that popular amongst us.
L

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 07:59:34 AM »
He should be convicted and executed by firing squad, but somehow I have a suspicion that this creep will be on Obama's list of criminals, who will get a presidential pardon, as Obama leaves office.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 08:01:27 AM »
He's a weird dude. I'm not sure his plan for the rest of his life but a normal job will be out. They're making a movie about him so he'll have that cash I guess. He just bought a new truck....to bad bro
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 08:02:51 AM »
He's looking at loosing about 500K that he has coming to him. He'll get a dishonorable. The admin doesn't want him going to jail but if it makes it to a General Court martial...anything can happen. Despite what you might think in the media...Obama and his bullshit isn't all that popular amongst us.

Its possible that he gets a dishonorable discharge and if the information is correct, he deserves it.   However, he would be stupid not to take a plea bargain as he's already confessed to his actions.  

Despite that, I still agree with Obama's decision to bring him home.  He's innocent until proven guilty and of all things, I think everyone would agree that his capture and torture by the terrorist will send a great message to other soldiers.  He can't be punished anymore than he already has... ;D
A