Author Topic: Jason Blaha Insults Getbig in latest Video!  (Read 28680 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Blaha Insults Getbig in latest Video!
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
Brutal, gotta admit that made me laugh  ;D
It embarrases me that some fat prick off the Internet could actually get me pissed off, but I genuinely hate him.

Blaha, I know you're reading this, you basement dwelling, omega-male, disgusting, lying, deluded bullshit artist! You look like a half filled sandbag and I'd love to strangle you slowly with my bare hands, and watch the life-blood drain from your disgusting, fucking face. It looks like a scrotum with glasses put on. Your entire life is a made up fantasy. Fuck you!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Jason Blaha finally comes out of the closet
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »
We all suspected it, didn't we.

V

adamhatfield99

Re: Jason Blaha finally comes out of the closet
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2015, 07:41:15 PM »
Remember when he gave those biceps shots at the end of his videos?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2015, 07:42:03 PM »
Taking "being vulnerable" to new levels.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2015, 07:45:41 PM »
You made this.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2015, 07:49:55 PM »
You made this.
Yes. Is it wrong that I have watched it a dozen times and can't stop from laughing.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »

You're a douchebag,  but that is funny. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2015, 07:54:47 PM »
Yes. Is it wrong that I have watched it a dozen times and can't stop from laughing.

If it's wrong. I don't wanna be right.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2015, 07:55:04 PM »

Haha awesome

Pretty normal to laugh at stuff you made yourself. I've done some funny gifs here and there and I've loled really hard at them.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2015, 08:01:24 PM »
He already got destroyed by Vegan Gains!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2015, 08:06:42 PM »
He already got destroyed by Vegan Gains!

Vegan Gains is a tool.  Dude takes himself way too seriously.  I can't get through any of his videos, just self righteous nonsense with an ignorant young dude on his home-made soap box spouting utter bullshit..
V

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2015, 08:15:26 PM »

Ahhhhahaha well done, sir

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2015, 08:15:53 PM »
Vegan Gains is a tool.  Dude takes himself way too seriously.  I can't get through any of his videos, just self righteous nonsense with an ignorant young dude on his home-made soap box spouting utter bullshit..

He reference his "bullshit" with scientific data/research, and put sources with link on every video he makes. He will admit wrong if you prove him wrong. Unlike Jason Blaha who really spews bullshit without research.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2015, 08:21:33 PM »
I support jason blaha 100x before i'll ever support vegan gains...Who in their right mind credits all of these random doctors's studies as "facts"??? Every single one of them??? That is all vegan gains does....If all we did is listen to the opinions of doctors when we bodybuild, we would all look like shit...He needs to try that shit somewhere else...All that matters is the physique...He's abusing the fact that he's a fitness channel to spead vegan ideals...He's a sick fuck...At least Jason Blaha has knowledge of drugs and training...Vegan Gains does not...Jason Blaha is somewhat strong..Vegan gains is not...Jason Blaha has a wife...Vegan Gains does not,, he does not believe in procreating (i don't really blame him, but still creepy...Well he shouldn't at least)

I wouldn't even really call Vegan Gains smart or intelligent...Everything he's passionate about, tons of people are better than him at those things....He likes to lift and bodybuild...SO MANY BETTER BODYBUILDERS....So many better VEGAN BODYBUILDERS as well....All he preaches is longevity with his lifestyle...Which is yet to be proven BY HIM because he's still young...So he's not even credible...He sucks. End of story.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »
I support jason blaha 100x before i'll ever support vegan gains...Who in their right mind credits all of these random doctors's studies as "facts"??? Every single one of them??? That is all vegan gains does....If all we did is listen to the opinions of doctors when we bodybuild, we would all look like shit...He needs to try that shit somewhere else...All that matters is the physique...He's abusing the fact that he's a fitness channel to spead vegan ideals...He's a sick fuck...At least Jason Blaha has knowledge of drugs and training...Vegan Gains does not...Jason Blaha is somewhat strong..Vegan gains is not...Jason Blaha has a wife...Vegan Gains does not,, he does not believe in procreating (i don't really blame him, but still creepy...Well he shouldn't at least)

I wouldn't even really call Vegan Gains smart or intelligent...Everything he's passionate about, tons of people are better than him at those things....He likes to lift and bodybuild...SO MANY BETTER BODYBUILDERS....So many better VEGAN BODYBUILDERS as well....All he preaches is longevity with his lifestyle...Which is yet to be proven BY HIM because he's still young...So he's not even credible...He sucks. End of story.
Agreed, although I still think they are both tools, just that Blaha is more tolerable, which is saying something.
V

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2015, 08:25:50 PM »
As usual, he looks like total shit, go fuck yourself ape man. Only in this day and age of generation nothingness losers can a dipshit like Blaha have an acutal you tube channel and people seek him for advice. Not sure who is dumber, him or the people who watch his shit. Anyway, jokes on him....loser. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2015, 08:28:02 PM »

Excellent post.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2015, 08:43:43 PM »
As usual, he looks like total shit, go fuck yourself ape man. Only in this day and age of generation nothingness losers can a dipshit like Blaha have an acutal you tube channel and people seek him for advice. Not sure who is dumber, him or the people who watch his shit. Anyway, jokes on him....loser.  

It doesn't matter how Blaha looks you fool...He is closely affiliated with the bodybuilding circle and i know this first hand...I do not know Blaha personally but i like to refer to him as the "middleman"...He gives alot of information from inside the cult that he was told by professionals that trust him and experts that trust him...think steroids...He is the "source" for the "lab"....He gives better info than most...

You can try to ask people like Dennis Wolf and Lee Priest...Who look/looked great and they'll tell you stuff like this (see down)

Hmm so dennis wolf will tell you he doesn't even do steroids???^^ Nice...That's a great guy to ask!! Yum! Lots of info there honey!

Or Lee Priest will tell you that there was a time he competed in the IFBB without gear^^ NICE! MUST HAVE GREAT GENETICS HUH?!? Or that he was natural at 17?? (lol) And that he doesn't cycle for most of the year (hasn't been off in a LOOONGGG TIME)

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2015, 08:47:13 PM »
I support jason blaha 100x before i'll ever support vegan gains...Who in their right mind credits all of these random doctors's studies as "facts"??? Every single one of them??? That is all vegan gains does....If all we did is listen to the opinions of doctors when we bodybuild, we would all look like shit...He needs to try that shit somewhere else...All that matters is the physique...He's abusing the fact that he's a fitness channel to spead vegan ideals...He's a sick fuck...At least Jason Blaha has knowledge of drugs and training*LOLWUT?!*...Vegan Gains does not...Jason Blaha is somewhat strong..Vegan gains is not...Jason Blaha has a wife...Vegan Gains does not,, he does not believe in procreating (i don't really blame him, but still creepy...Well he shouldn't at least)

Those Doctors aren't promoting "Bodybuilding" they are promoting HEALTH

Vegan Gains gives his opinion with sources, Jason Blaha spews Bullshit without source.

website sources where VeganGains gets from:
http://ajcn.nutrition.org
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

Jason Blaha sources?? His own dumbass/fullretard empty head!!
I would never follow his program: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

proof is in the pudding:

and you want longevity? more proof 53yrd old Vegan(looks better than 95%getbig):

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2015, 08:50:47 PM »
Omfg so wrong but so fucking funny hahahaha

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2015, 08:55:49 PM »
But radical plat what would made you hide in your basement for the longest time, if 2 pitbulls came after  you (was it 6months or a year you stayed hidden last time?) Or if jason blaha came angry as hell after this video?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2015, 09:01:10 PM »
LOL what balonie are you spewing now? This guy looks like a natural with a wide waist and 16 inch arms...He doesn't even look like he lifts with a shirt on...Getbig is one of the widely recognized meccas of bodybuilding forums...Just about everyone here is enhanced..So i'd say it's more like the other way around...More like he's better than about 5% of getbig..And those are the guys from india who join for their first forum and have 30% bodyfat that are a nuisance asking all types of weird questions....

Who cares about Bicep Peak?? That is genetic. Blaha is stronger in every compound lift... Neither are bodybuilders..I do not care if Vegan has competed a couple times he is NOT a bodybuilder he is JUST A VEGAN who uses bodybuilding as a distraction to brain feed people his ideals...

Blaha appeals more to this type of audience and sites several sources for his claims (i do not trust sources based on studies because many drugs in the bodybuilders arsenal have never even been properly monitored while being tested by doctors) he talks about aspects of bodybuilding that vegan is cut off from...No matter how many expos he goes to and gets kicked out of he'll never have the insider info that blaha has...

You see blaha on Nattyorenhanced, correct? They follow gh15 ideals and made videos QUOTING HIS WORDS to the public...So now what we go from, is blaha preaching insider information and info based on studies, to quoting EVEN MORE INSIDER INFO...While you have vegan gains in corner #2 talking about how he filemd his dead grandfather mocking him because he ate too many beef and eggs so that's why he got a heart attack...Or vegan gains talking about vegan cookie protein bars,,, Or laughing at someone because they do steroids??? Do i have any time for this shit?? absolutely not....I am a bodybuilder not a scientist or a plant eater....Say what you must, but you're showing your true colors with each and every post...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2015, 09:01:23 PM »
I'll rip on Blaha all day but gotta give him a chance in that photo comparison. Post a picture of him when he was serious about bodybuilding not powerlifting.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2015, 09:36:30 PM »
Who cares about Bicep Peak?? That is genetic. Blaha is stronger in every compound lift... Neither are bodybuilders..I do not care if Vegan has competed a couple times he is NOT a bodybuilder he is JUST A VEGAN who uses bodybuilding as a distraction to brain feed people his ideals...

I don't know if you're dense or don't understand english, but Doctors promote HEALTH not Bodybuilding(at least most of them)!

Any kid who just saw Pumping Iron and wanting to become an aspiring bodybuilder,  would easily choose vegan gains as mentor bodybuilder if those were the only options!

Funny thing is that Jason Blaha is juiced to the gills

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2015, 09:38:21 PM »
Jesus christ that kid's body looks weird... some Michael Lockett shit going on. His skin looks like it is made of rubber and WTF with his spine?