Author Topic: Things these bitches say  (Read 7554 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Things these bitches say
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2015, 01:40:51 AM »
I'm just suprised that more of you guys haven't come across a chick with borderline personality disorder. And I  can't wait until the day you do.  ;DI'm sure most of you have you probably just got out before you realized she was nuts. Any guy who has been in a legitimate relationship with one  will tell you that it's impossible to.view women the same because normal.women just seem boring to you. . 1 to 5% of the female population.... Google women with bpd...your in for a ride if you date one haha
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2015, 02:58:21 AM »
I'm just suprised that more of you guys haven't come across a chick with borderline personality disorder. And I  can't wait until the day you do.  ;DI'm sure most of you have you probably just got out before you realized she was nuts. Any guy who has been in a legitimate relationship with one  will tell you that it's impossible to.view women the same because normal.women just seem boring to you. . 1 to 5% of the female population.... Google women with bpd...your in for a ride if you date one haha
when did you turn 22?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2015, 03:02:46 AM »
.  I dumped her because she told me that she walked away from her husband after ten years for no reason except that she was bored with him. She told me he was good looking guy... loyal to her and loved her she just got tired of the same routine and she just took.off one day and left. Let me get this straight you walked  away from a man who loves you enough to spend his life with you so you can fuck some 22 year old guy you met in a bar at two in the morning? Part of being a man's  man is giving women a taste of their own fucking medicine. Maybe the bitch learned her lesson and will go make things right with the guy.
Is this the married 28 yr old black woman?

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2015, 03:06:31 AM »
Old flintstones (age 22) telling people with a lifetimes experience with women and their problems the big secrets of how it all is.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2015, 03:38:46 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2015, 06:37:22 AM »
when did you turn 22?

Depends what day it is.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2015, 01:21:39 AM »
I am in my 40's now and had my fair share of relationships but I now CHOOSE to not pursue a relationship or a one night stand.  The peace and quiet and the sheer bliss of it makes me wonder why I even wanted a relationship to begin with.  If I had my time over, I would take the overwhelming sexual libido of my youth and just fuck whores when the need arose.  Personally, I think Western women make such a choice easy, they live in some twisted feminist bubble.  I think feminism is  a Muslim conspiracy to make Western women slow down or stop breeding, as feminist women are terribly unattractive to masculine men, only BETA males like such women, and if only BETAS are breeding they will produce BETA offspring making us an ever increasing easy target.
V

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2015, 07:48:58 AM »
Jesus Flin your still talking about that girl from a year ago with the "border line personality disorder" get over it already. She sounds like a total lunatic you dodged a bullet get it through your head. I've seen a million threads you have made about that girl. Quit obsessing over woman soo much.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2015, 11:34:25 AM »
Jesus Flin your still talking about that girl from a year ago with the "border line personality disorder" get over it already. She sounds like a total lunatic you dodged a bullet get it through your head. I've seen a million threads you have made about that girl. Quit obsessing over woman soo much.

LOL yeah, and he ended the 'relationship'  ::)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2015, 12:10:05 PM »
I am in my 40's now and had my fair share of relationships but I now CHOOSE to not pursue a relationship or a one night stand.  The peace and quiet and the sheer bliss of it makes me wonder why I even wanted a relationship to begin with.  If I had my time over, I would take the overwhelming sexual libido of my youth and just fuck whores when the need arose.  Personally, I think Western women make such a choice easy, they live in some twisted feminist bubble.  I think feminism is  a Muslim conspiracy to make Western women slow down or stop breeding, as feminist women are terribly unattractive to masculine men, only BETA males like such women, and if only BETAS are breeding they will produce BETA offspring making us an ever increasing easy target.

hmm on the contrary i would love to meet one of those feminazi whores at some party all fucked up, yknow borderline lesbian type.. then proceed to rail the shit out of her, degrade and abuse her while at the same time pounding her so good she cant help but love it. that would fuck with her head for sure

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2015, 12:45:25 PM »
LOL yeah, and he ended the 'relationship'  ::)

Completely different girl
l