Author Topic: Anxiety Question...  (Read 29453 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Anxiety Question...
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2015, 10:43:29 AM »
you've laid out some good posts here man, thanks for speaking up, made it easier for me. (that's right, was too much of a pussy too, but I am seeking help and am puting this down here to hopefully be able to report good news when this gets started. Would be nice to encourage others to seek help if they're ready....)
[/quote
Why are you seeing a cardio doc?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:25 AM »
People grow out of things all the time.

Getting hooked on pharmaceuticals isn't going to help that happen, though.  Count on it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2015, 10:52:11 AM »
you've laid out some good posts here man, thanks for speaking up, made it easier for me. (that's right, was too much of a pussy too, but I am seeking help and am puting this down here to hopefully be able to report good news when this gets started. Would be nice to encourage others to seek help if they're ready....)
[/quote
Why are you seeing a cardio doc?

Sine '98 been real rough on my body. Speed, cocaine, ghb in massive quantities. Cocaine, ghb more of the past but speed was taken every 2 weeks in my life for long periods of time.

The heart takes a beating from all this. Been having a feeling in my chest I don't like. Especially since my last party. (about 2.5 months ago) shit has not been the same since.

Threw out all my party stuff I had, just smoke weed now and doubt I could ever stop.

Cardio exam yesterday was really good, she even saw my blood work all was good but one reading. Gonna see the doc tonight to see how or why that one reading was like 4 times what it should be.

Have scrip for EKG in 2 months.

Heard of guys flat out dying on smaller forums a few years back. Some of those dudes lived real close to me. Makes you think...
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2015, 10:53:01 AM »

Getting hooked on pharmaceuticals isn't going to help that happen, though.  Count on it.

And some people don't grow out of things. There are plenty of people who are older and are still VERY anxious. The difference is the anxiety is manifested differently, but its still there. In your 20's, you may be anxious about school and finding a job, then in your 40's, it may be about your children. Nonetheless, it has not gone away, its just manifested differently. Of course a healthy amount of anxiety is okay, but not when it becomes excessive.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »

I understand that. But at the moment will take the trade. Waking up 5 times per night has wiped me out.

So it's a pick your poison situation indeed.
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »
You won't know the true meaning of anxiety until you take Tren.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2015, 11:03:40 AM »
You won't know the true meaning of anxiety until you take Tren.

which is why I will never use it.
?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2015, 11:11:24 AM »
I understand that. But at the moment will take the trade. Waking up 5 times per night has wiped me out.

So it's a pick your poison situation indeed.

Would you describe the disruptive thoughts as being fearful ones?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2015, 11:22:27 AM »
Would you describe the disruptive thoughts as being fearful ones?

Or course there is fear involved. Being scared to be crushed by your own bed covers at night is not very comforting.

See what I'm dealing with here?

And then some....
?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2015, 11:32:20 AM »
Or course there is fear involved. Being scared to be crushed by your own bed covers at night is not very comforting.

See what I'm dealing with here?

And then some....

Crushed by your bed covers?  Are you exaggerating for effect, or have you actually had that fear?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2015, 11:36:43 AM »
Crushed by your bed covers?  Are you exaggerating for effect, or have you actually had that fear?

had to  sleep over my blankets for some time, not joking, trying to be funny/witty this is what I deal with.

Only the sleep meds make me forget about that shit to actually be able to sleep.

Fear of going to bed, dying in sleep, not being able to breath... Gonna end this hear, don't wanna put shit in other guys heads they don't have.

This is why I'm open to meds, this is suffering.
?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2015, 11:40:04 AM »
I'm a shy person but tren made me aggressive and not give a fuck. Blood work was fucked on tren.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2015, 12:00:47 PM »
had to  sleep over my blankets for some time, not joking, trying to be funny/witty this is what I deal with.

Only the sleep meds make me forget about that shit to actually be able to sleep.

Fear of going to bed, dying in sleep, not being able to breath... Gonna end this hear, don't wanna put shit in other guys heads they don't have.

This is why I'm open to meds, this is suffering.

I don't want you to think I'm making fun of you.  I'm sorry you've had those experiences, and that is sincere.

Since you already mentioned the bed covers:  Can I ask how you thought they would crush you?  Did you think there was a logical path toward believing that -- or did your mind simply jump to the crushing part?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2015, 12:06:47 PM »

Those of us who have anxiety are lucky to live in the time we do because there are treatments available. Not too many years ago, a person just suffered through it and if it got bad enough, they might end up in a mental hospital/nut house. Ever see the old movie, The Snake Pit? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040806/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2015, 12:14:32 PM »
Those of us who have anxiety are lucky to live in the time we do because there are treatments available. Not too many years ago, a person just suffered through it and if it got bad enough, they might end up in a mental hospital/nut house. Ever see the old movie, The Snake Pit? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040806/

Based on your earlier post, you should consider scheduling some volunteer work in the morning (always a strong need, especially in the morning)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2015, 12:30:49 PM »
Based on your earlier post, you should consider scheduling some volunteer work in the morning (always a strong need, especially in the morning)

This morning I woke up and got out of bed at 7:30 a.m. So I am making progress. Perhaps the Welbutrin is starting to kick in and relieve some of my depression, hope so. 

I agree with your suggestion about volunteer work. Unfortunately, most of my day, seven days a week, is spent taking care of my wife. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday she's in dialysis for 5 hours. Not a week goes by that she doesn't have a doctor's appointment. There is very little she can do for herself. I do almost all the shopping, meal preparations and household chores as well as play nurse. The few things I'm involved in require my time out of the house only a couple of days a month. The rest of the volunteer work I can do from home using email and the phone. When I attend a monthly board meeting as chair, our daughter steps in and becomes that day's caregiver for her mother. In a good month, I might have 3 days off.

I am not complaining. If things were reversed, my wife would do the same for me. Fortunately, my health is excellent. It would really be difficult if we both suffered ill health.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2015, 12:35:33 PM »
When does your wife usually wake up, Prime?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2015, 01:01:09 PM »
When does your wife usually wake up, Prime?

Depends on when she goes to bed. Lately it's been about 9:30 p.m. She's been getting up around 7:30 or 8:00 a.m. She's not dressed and out of the bedroom for a least and hour because everything she does taxes her physically so she moves very slowly.

We each need some private time. Our house is pretty big which facilitates this, but each of us having a varied sleep schedule insures some alone time.

Like the ad says, "I've fallen and I can't get up" applies here. She's prone to losing her balance even though she uses a rollalator (it's a walker with wheels). I need to be in ear shot should this happen because she literally cannot get up, due to the fact that her legs have no strength and  almost no muscle. She has bum knees caused by osteoarthritis which required knee replacement several years ago. She refuses to get one of those gadgets where she can notify someone should she fall. I tried to get her to carry a cell phone in her pocket so she could at least call someone. This was several years ago. The phone never leaves the charger. She's never used it. She doesn't carry it.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2015, 01:08:19 PM »
ive lived with anxiety and anxiety attacks for YEARS now. It fuken sux. The meds im on now help quite well but theres still days when out of the blue for no reason it hits.

For those saying you have to face your fears and such...to a point yes youre right but its not that easy.

OP if u wanna chat about it at all feel free to PM me.....or anyone who suffers really

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2015, 01:09:57 PM »
Yes, so that's a reason to get up earlier for sure.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2015, 01:15:15 PM »
And some people don't grow out of things. There are plenty of people who are older and are still VERY anxious. The difference is the anxiety is manifested differently, but its still there. In your 20's, you may be anxious about school and finding a job, then in your 40's, it may be about your children. Nonetheless, it has not gone away, its just manifested differently. Of course a healthy amount of anxiety is okay, but not when it becomes excessive.

Would you say it becomes excessive at the point it becomes illogical?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2015, 01:22:15 PM »
Yes, so that's a reason to get up earlier for sure.

I am a light sleeper. If she should fall before I'm up, I'd hear her.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »
ive lived with anxiety and anxiety attacks for YEARS now. It fuken sux. The meds im on now help quite well but theres still days when out of the blue for no reason it hits.

For those saying you have to face your fears and such...to a point yes youre right but its not that easy.

OP if u wanna chat about it at all feel free to PM me.....or anyone who suffers really

I have anxiety but pretty mild compared to most. For me it helps to just remind myself that it's just anxiety and also to run. Running is a great anxiety cure for me.

I remember when I was 21 and would bing drink more often. I had an anxiety episode while drunk downtown at a club, very weird feeling. Like I just didn't give a fuck hard to explain but I remember it was just super weird like I had no fears.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »
I have anxiety but pretty mild compared to most. For me it helps to just remind myself that it's just anxiety and also to run. Running is a great anxiety cure for me.

I remember when I was 21 and would bing drink more often. I had an anxiety episode while drunk downtown at a club, very weird feeling. Like I just didn't give a fuck hard to explain but I remember it was just super weird like I had no fears.

ive been away from the gym for quite a few years now. My doc keeps telling me to get back at it and it will help a lot(like u with running).

With me, when im drinking i have no anxiety at all. Guess it kinda relaxes me??

The worst for me is when nothing stressful is going on. I can just be sitting home watching tv, playing video games or whatever and this "panic" just hits. Brutal

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2015, 02:56:08 PM »
ive been away from the gym for quite a few years now. My doc keeps telling me to get back at it and it will help a lot(like u with running).

With me, when im drinking i have no anxiety at all. Guess it kinda relaxes me??

The worst for me is when nothing stressful is going on. I can just be sitting home watching tv, playing video games or whatever and this "panic" just hits. Brutal

What is the panic like?