Author Topic: Bostin Loyd going for the health look  (Read 12128 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd going for the health look
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2015, 02:30:38 AM »
I highly doubt that he makes anywhere close to that much money but I don't think one's kitchen is a good indicator here.

Some people just don't really care that much about furniture and stuff like that. I was making more than 40k per month and still I bought rather
cheap furniture (and if my gf didn't insist I would not have bought any at all probably) because I don't care about it that much. I was living in
a cheap 3 bedroom appartment, the same that I was staying in when I was earning minimum wage. After staying in a few ~700$/night suites
when on holiday I quickly decided that this was not the right place for me and was going back to 20$/night hostels and cheap hotels.

I did however spend a lot on things that I like.

Please let us know what form of job was allowing an income of 40k a month, thanks

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2015, 05:02:49 AM »
Please let us know what form of job was allowing an income of 40k a month, thanks

If u are not self employed and even if that very hard to attain close to 500K a yr, u are in the 1 percent bracket easily

Cardiologist, radiologist, plastic surgeons, neurologists, etc... The ones on top of my head where u are still an employer per say, but even if that with doctors income differs between states, some higher, some lower and those I listed u can still not be close to 500k. I would say 350-400 average

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2015, 06:32:30 AM »

Gf's birthday.

Bostin has huge hands ......    women dig that .

WOooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2015, 07:40:22 AM »

WOooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

False advertising.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2015, 01:03:31 PM »

WOooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why do women dig big hands? I have very large hands and feet. It never occurred to me that they might be an attraction. I'll have to ask my wife about this.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2015, 05:55:48 PM »
Why do women dig big hands? I have very large hands and feet. It never occurred to me that they might be an attraction. I'll have to ask my wife about this.

You have no idea....

Chicks are always I mean always commenting on dudes hands size

Even Johnny Depp had a "hands double" for the pirate of the caribbean flicks because his aren't  as big or manly for the role   :o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2015, 06:32:49 PM »

You have no idea....

Chicks are always I mean always commenting on dudes hands size

Even Johnny Depp had a "hands double" for the pirate of the caribbean flicks because his aren't  as big or manly for the role   :o

I've only seen pics of you with dudes, so I guess you have no idea either...