Author Topic: finally getbig can actually accomplish something positive.. bber w/cancer  (Read 6886 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
this is my neighbor.  his name is kris pisarcik and he's an amateur bodybuilder. 

about 10 minutes ago i found out that he has been diagnosed with liver cancer.  i don't know every detail but i was told that his particular kind of cancer will kill him without a full liver transplant. 

consider donating to his gofundme if you can.  i don't believe he's a getbigger.  i can vouch for him and say he's much nicer than me and all of you fucks. 

and just to further manipulate any heartstrings you guys may or may not have left- he's supposed to get married next month.  they just bought a puppy that my son loves. 

http://www.gofundme.com/krisbattlescancer?fb_action_ids=10204188925591384&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_ref=m_d_ty

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
hahahahah.... you must be fukkin kidding right?

From an article: "The tumors on my liver developed from hormonal issues originating in my pituitary gland.  I had excess estrogen for many years before it was treated and this led to development of tumors (more on this below). "  ::)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
He doesnt sound all that nice to be honest...

Who BUYS dogs these days? Come on now, use a shelter/pound or rescue service.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
hahahahah.... you must be fukkin kidding right?

From an article: "The tumors on my liver developed from hormonal issues originating in my pituitary gland.  I had excess estrogen for many years before it was treated and this led to development of tumors (more on this below). "  ::)

yep.. he had to take steroids when he was a kid just to be 'normal' sized.  his family is much larger than he is due to his growth issues.  

he's like 5' 1"

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V

okay, i don't actually know how he got the dog.  christ man.  all i know is one day he comes home with a damn puppy.

lol.  you guys are brutal.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
yep.. he had to take steroids when he was a kid just to be 'normal' sized.  his family is much larger than he is due to his growth issues.  

he's like 5' 1"

Why the fuck he's posing naked on the stage roided out of his mind tho'?  ::)

It's just paycheck that arrived, time to seal the deal. Some get it, some doesn't, we all know we are fucking with a russian roulette in this shit, so bitch please.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Sorry to hear man. I have an overwhelming fear of developing cancer.
X

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Why the fuck he's posing naked on the stage roided out of his mind tho'?  ::)

It's just paycheck that arrived, time to seal the deal. Some get it, some doesn't, we all know we are fucking with a russian roulette in this shit, so bitch please.

it is my understanding that his hormonal growth issues require testosterone (or similar) injections and have since adolescence.  again, i'm not intimately aware of his specific conditions however i do believe his injections were part of standard medical therapy and not elective for bbing use.  he happened to also go for bodybuilding to capitalize on it but i think anyone here would do the same.

Carlton G. Long

is this cancer a result of the AIDS ?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I have a friend going through the same thing. Caused by excessive drinking.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
It's unfortunate that he is now suffering the consequences of his actions but I can't buy this whole story he's laid out. A relatively simple search reveals lots of links to his sort of cancer to steroid abuse.

"I take great pride in my health and do everything possible to ensure my body is in top condition.  I study health and nutrition as a hobby and truly enjoy helping others reach their fitness goals.  Once I receive my new liver I will take even greater care of my health and do everything in my power to facilitate a successful recovery, however, we first need to get to that point where I have a new liver. "

Bullshit.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Gofundme=I made a bollocks of my body by destroying myself with steroids now I want free money off strangers and a new liver which I will likely continue to abuse. I have no sympathy for steroid users

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Gofundme=I made a bollocks of my body by destroying myself with steroids now I want free money off strangers and a new liver which I will likely continue to abuse. I have no sympathy for steroid users

This. +1

I hope someone outs him as the conartist he is.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
is this cancer a result of the AIDS ?

Ah yes, the Alzado AIDS principles

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
well i tried.

honestly if you look up his name you can prolly find his contest info and pics.  if he's using steroids above and beyond what is prescribed i would think he'd be a whole lot bigger than he is. 

he doesn't drink, doesn't use drugs, and has to pass a polygraph and frequent drug tests just to keep his job.  this kid isn't like the rest of us who live a life of doing whatever we want and fuck those who say otherwise.  kris is a straight shooter and a 'nice' guy who has had his shit together from day 1.  cancer is merely the latest in a nightmare of conditions that he's had to deal with since childhood, from stomach conditions to the obvious growth retardation. 

hopefully, throughout the slew of those who will find any excuse to rage against steroids even if it means making a lot of baseless assumptions, some will see this and think otherwise so he can get the liver.  for the rest of you all i can say is that i would have chosen another thread to go off on steroid abuse because despite your worthless opinions about someone you don't know, he isn't an example of it.  real classy guys.

Carlton G. Long

well i tried.

honestly if you look up his name you can prolly find his contest info and pics.  if he's using steroids above and beyond what is prescribed i would think he'd be a whole lot bigger than he is. 

he doesn't drink, doesn't use drugs, and has to pass a polygraph and frequent drug tests just to keep his job.  this kid isn't like the rest of us who live a life of doing whatever we want and fuck those who say otherwise.  kris is a straight shooter and a 'nice' guy who has had his shit together from day 1.  cancer is merely the latest in a nightmare of conditions that he's had to deal with since childhood, from stomach conditions to the obvious growth retardation. 

hopefully, throughout the slew of those who will find any excuse to rage against steroids even if it means making a lot of baseless assumptions, some will see this and think otherwise so he can get the liver.  for the rest of you all i can say is that i would have chosen another thread to go off on steroid abuse because despite your worthless opinions about someone you don't know, he isn't an example of it.  real classy guys.

meltdown

Find another Via Dolorosa, chump.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
meltdown

Find another Via Dolorosa, chump.

K.  i don't know what that is, clown.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

wonder if he got to ride in the Lebaron

Automation

• Getbig IV
Epic buyer's remorse on those steroids now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Just so you know, rescue dogs aren't free. You have to buy them too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It's interesting to read how you all justify your opinions of others. You don't know why he has liver cancer, you're just guessing. But I get it. When I take my wife to dialysis, I speculate why the other folks on dialysis have kidney failure. In my wife's case it was because she developed type II diabetes and chose to ignore it for years. Drug abuse, including steroids can also cause kidney failure. Likewise there are a lot of reasons for liver failure. I've done some things that aren't particularly good for a person's liver, like taking Dbol, drinking a little too much scotch and taking cholesterol meds for years and yet my liver is healthy. Don't be too quick to judge.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Just so you know, rescue dogs aren't free. You have to buy them too.

It's a donation.  ;)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
I see a great opportunity here for Joon finally acquiring his own personal sponsored 'athlete'.

As for your friend, mr. Brixtonbulldog, may I recommend he take up heroine. Nothing to loose at this stage anyways, might as well go out high as a kite and fucked up beyond all recognition. You may want to consider harvesting his functioning organs prior to that though, as to avoid contamination and decreased value on the market.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

Plenty of people buy dogs, or where did you think dogs in shelters/pounds came from? They didn't appear out of thin air.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a dog from a breeder, as opposed to what you hippy fucks think. Or are you going to adopt a zebrachild too, rather than investing in one of your own?

Carlton G. Long

K.  i don't know what that is, clown.

Of course you wouldn't, numbnuts.

Your butt buddy friend has reaped what he sowed.  Hope this helps.