Author Topic: Question for Melvin Goodrum  (Read 21990 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Question for Melvin Goodrum
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2015, 08:05:27 PM »
I hope you were very careful when you bought that annuity - very few of them are structured in such a way that withdrawals are allowed by the IRS before age 59.5 without large penalties. And those that do allow for withdrawals at 40 without penalty are going to pay relatively low interest - something along the lines of ~ 2% last I checked. So you'll probably gross somewhere around $4-5k a year.

You would have been better off buying muni bonds - you'd get tax free interest payments without the large annual fees annuities charge. Usually much higher rates than ~ 2% as well.

That is very interesting. I learned something new today!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2015, 01:48:34 AM »
What have we learned about Goodrum in the recent threads? No matter what the topic is the threads always end up lampooning hapless Vince G CSN MFT. He hasn't completed any formal education at an accredited college or university since high school. Instead of earning proper qualifications he figures natural ability is more important so acquires whatever he needs from online sources. Naturally he picks the cheapest deals he can find. For some obscure reason he isn't able to hold a job for long so has to look elsewhere for an income. Many years ago he decided that bodybuilding and fitness was a cinch so he made a career choice in the industry. He started internet businesses thinking this was easy money. He didn't even need to carry stock. What could be easier? Over the years Melvin was exposed to be a guy with an average physique, limited knowledge about training, and a poor reputation for honesty and integrity. He started a forum on his site in the past and I think 3 people joined including me. I was surprised that others didn't join because that could have been fun. Nope, everyone stayed away. His current forum is more or less dead as well. He copied Derek Anthony and had his own radio show. He never interviewed anyone so it was a boring monologue and eventually he abandoned that enterprise. Some years ago he decided to be the wife in a same sex relationship. That ended not too many months ago.

We all make decisions and in the end we get what we deserve and we deserve what we get. If you lie and exaggerate over and over then who is going to believe what you say in your business? It will be perceived as bullshit. Melvin has painted himself in a corner and I doubt he will find a way out. He will get more of the same in the future. Most people in his situation would be depressed and desperate. Not internet legend, Vince Goodrum! He bounces back and disregards all the cat calls that would humiliate anyone else. He isn't a legend for anything positive except his ability to take all the shit thrown his way. The dude obviously has no shame. He boasted of having an IQ of 131. His sorry life so far suggests this is also an exaggerated number. He claimed he had earned a PhD degree. In truth it was an honorary $20 piece of paper from the Universal Life Church! Goodrum is all hype and no substance. How he manages to keep his head high on Getbig is a thing to marvel. Cool Hand Luke said that sometimes having nothing is a real cool hand. Unfortunately, that can't be said for Goodrum.

Basile, I can see why Goodrum dislikes you. What I have highlighed in red below is just evil.

Is this really the best way you can spend your time: criticising a gay, black, uneducated man on an internet forum?

The world expects more from a genious inventor, bodybuilder and graphic designer.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2015, 02:26:37 AM »
I'd still love to read the thread where Keith outs him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2015, 02:30:29 AM »
I'd still love to read the thread where Keith outs him.

link?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2015, 02:33:37 AM »
link?

If you have one, yes please. Still never been able to find it. Think it was before my time

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2015, 02:54:22 AM »
Whhhaaaattt?

You mean to say that Melvin Goodrum was once a closeted homosexual until he was outed?

I thought that someone like Melvin Goodrum, who puts his whole world put online for all to see would just have come clean on his own.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2015, 03:16:26 AM »
Whhhaaaattt?

You mean to say that Melvin Goodrum was once a closeted homosexual until he was outed?

I thought that someone like Melvin Goodrum, who puts his whole world put online for all to see would just have come clean on his own.

i dont think he ever deniled it. No one asked him if he is a homo. When keith outed him  he didnt seem to care that much

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2015, 03:17:58 AM »
Basile, I can see why Goodrum dislikes you. What I have highlighed in red below is just evil.

Is this really the best way you can spend your time: criticising a gay, black, uneducated man on an internet forum?

The world expects more from a genious inventor, bodybuilder and graphic designer.
and he calls other members "nasty"  and mean. But he is  not much better himself. And with all the goodrum bashing im starting to think he liked that namblapage and wants it back

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2015, 03:47:57 AM »
I wonder what Melvin Goodrum's family thinks of his sinful homosexual lifestyle.

My guess is that they're of the stereotypical obese African American bible thumping family who don't take likely of Melvin upping his consumption of 100%  beef kielbasa & eschewing a life of a good Christian with pure morals. :o :o :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2015, 04:04:09 AM »

I don't criticise Goodrum for being black, gay, poor or uneducated. I call him out for the bullshit he posts.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2015, 05:22:26 AM »

yeah. Writing derogatory comments about a black, fat, dumb phaggot who's a failure at everything he takes is not nice.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2015, 06:27:44 AM »
Just found this great rental today, has two bathrooms on top of that.

2 bathrooms, that's great. That will give you 2 mirrors to look like shit in.  ;D

This one had me in stitches!

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2015, 11:01:38 AM »
LOL

This would be useful, pertinent information if Vince had actually purchased an annuity.

Carlton G. Long, are you suggesting that Venom Vince Versace is the type of guy who may occasionally take liberties with the truth?  :o
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2015, 03:14:45 PM »

The world expects more from a senile crackpot.

There I fixed it for you...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »
Whatever happened to Goodrum Neutracueticals...?

Unfortunately his climate controlled storage facility had a power failure when his trailer park had an outage & all of his stock went bad.

3 100ct bottles of Bee Pollen ruined. What a shame.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2015, 09:00:24 AM »
Unfortunately his climate controlled storage facility had a power failure when his trailer park had an outage & all of his stock went bad.

3 100ct bottles of Bee Pollen ruined. What a shame.

A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2015, 09:07:05 AM »

Whatever really happened to Goodrum Neutracueticals...?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2016, 08:34:32 PM »
Bump......

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2016, 08:37:27 PM »