Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 18, 2018, 07:16:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag  (Read 15919 times)
Simple Simon
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2017, 01:25:24 AM »

^forget about tht.. he is also on gh15.. sitting there befriending jack.. he is a forum addict he like to just be there,, lol

by the way talking about baskin robins.. he is also on gh15.. infact a little bird told me he is becoming seo sponsor there if his application approved,,

gh15 approved
evidence
Post my ip address if that's the case...
Report to moderator   Logged
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2017, 01:30:04 AM »

^you are also on tht little mess of a hole b and c Wink.. where there was a dea bust of narcotic dealer.. i can give more information in pm and the exact dates when we busted a dealer on that hole,, pm me and you shall get it

i warned any gh15er from being there.. i dont protect narcotic dealers.. i throw them in prison,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Simple Simon
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2017, 01:32:14 AM »

^you are also on tht little mess of a hole b and c Wink.. where there was a dea bust of narcotic dealer.. i can give more information in pm and the exact dates when we busted a dealer on that hole,, pm me and you shall get it

i warned any gh15er from being there.. i dont protect narcotic dealers.. i throw them in prison,,

gh15 approved

I don't go on blast and cruise anymore.

and the fact you are taking pride in busting a dealer just solidifies that you are a snitch, and only a snitch who sells drugs would snitch on another drug dealer.

You should keep quiet about it to be honest.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2017, 01:35:28 AM »

you still dont get just how big i am..

gh15 approved

fallen angel
Evo
Getbig IV

you racku disapwin!

« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2017, 04:53:46 AM »

He has manage to make a living doing something he loves. That's an even greater achievement than what he owns or how much he makes.

Very true...
hipolito mejia
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2017, 10:35:49 AM »

Bump.
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Glorified Tire Flipper

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »

Fair enough. We have used Instagram as sort of the 'point' platform for getting a lot of shit out there and do two, one-hour live shows every week. Used to be three with "NFL Coast-To-Coast" before we boycotted those race-baiting dicks. The IG live feeds are great for interaction with the viewers/readers.

I like to repost stuff for people who support our product as a way to give a little back.

I'm far from a social media marketing expert and learn more about this shit every day but we were able to grow our followers to a pretty respectable number in a short period of time using this strategy.

Over the past year or so I've became a huge Gary Vaynerchuk fan. I've implemented about 90% of what he suggests and during the HS/College/Pro offseason as well as our NFL/Pro-day combine we have damn near tripled during those times. As YOU know a few weeks ago I started branding myself using most of the social media platforms using the methods suggested by him. 
Joe Pietaro
Getbig III

Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2017, 09:26:30 AM »

Over the past year or so I've became a huge Gary Vaynerchuk fan. I've implemented about 90% of what he suggests and during the HS/College/Pro offseason as well as our NFL/Pro-day combine we have damn near tripled during those times. As YOU know a few weeks ago I started branding myself using most of the social media platforms using the methods suggested by him. 

"The Hustler?" He knows his shit. (On a side note, looking to send you some info. Can you DM me a good email address? TX)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!