Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag  (Read 29932 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Bostin Loyd Now With MuscleSport Mag
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2017, 01:25:24 AM »
^forget about tht.. he is also on gh15.. sitting there befriending jack.. he is a forum addict he like to just be there,, lol

by the way talking about baskin robins.. he is also on gh15.. infact a little bird told me he is becoming seo sponsor there if his application approved,,

gh15 approved
evidence
Post my ip address if that's the case...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2017, 01:30:04 AM »
^you are also on tht little mess of a hole b and c ;).. where there was a dea bust of narcotic dealer.. i can give more information in pm and the exact dates when we busted a dealer on that hole,, pm me and you shall get it

i warned any gh15er from being there.. i dont protect narcotic dealers.. i throw them in prison,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2017, 01:32:14 AM »
^you are also on tht little mess of a hole b and c ;).. where there was a dea bust of narcotic dealer.. i can give more information in pm and the exact dates when we busted a dealer on that hole,, pm me and you shall get it

i warned any gh15er from being there.. i dont protect narcotic dealers.. i throw them in prison,,

gh15 approved

I don't go on blast and cruise anymore.

and the fact you are taking pride in busting a dealer just solidifies that you are a snitch, and only a snitch who sells drugs would snitch on another drug dealer.

You should keep quiet about it to be honest.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2017, 01:35:28 AM »
you still dont get just how big i am..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2017, 04:53:46 AM »
He has manage to make a living doing something he loves. That's an even greater achievement than what he owns or how much he makes.

Very true...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2017, 10:35:49 AM »
Bump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »
Fair enough. We have used Instagram as sort of the 'point' platform for getting a lot of shit out there and do two, one-hour live shows every week. Used to be three with "NFL Coast-To-Coast" before we boycotted those race-baiting dicks. The IG live feeds are great for interaction with the viewers/readers.

I like to repost stuff for people who support our product as a way to give a little back.

I'm far from a social media marketing expert and learn more about this shit every day but we were able to grow our followers to a pretty respectable number in a short period of time using this strategy.

Over the past year or so I've became a huge Gary Vaynerchuk fan. I've implemented about 90% of what he suggests and during the HS/College/Pro offseason as well as our NFL/Pro-day combine we have damn near tripled during those times. As YOU know a few weeks ago I started branding myself using most of the social media platforms using the methods suggested by him. 

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2017, 09:26:30 AM »
Over the past year or so I've became a huge Gary Vaynerchuk fan. I've implemented about 90% of what he suggests and during the HS/College/Pro offseason as well as our NFL/Pro-day combine we have damn near tripled during those times. As YOU know a few weeks ago I started branding myself using most of the social media platforms using the methods suggested by him. 

"The Hustler?" He knows his shit. (On a side note, looking to send you some info. Can you DM me a good email address? TX)