Author Topic: Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide  (Read 16948 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide
« on: May 01, 2015, 08:27:51 AM »
Source: ABC

BALTIMORE -- The death of Freddie Gray has been ruled a homicide caused by severe trauma.

State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced this morning that her office has also found probable cause to pursue criminal charges in connection to the case.

Mosby announced a series of charges now facing the six police officers involved in putting Gray in custody and transporting him in the police wagon on the morning of April 12. The charges vary for each individual, but include several counts of manslaughter, second degree assault, misconduct in office, and false imprisonment among others. A warrant has been issued for the police officer's arrest, Mosby said.

Gray, 25, was taken into police custody in Baltimore on April 12 and sustained a spinal injury during that time that required medical attention. He went into a coma several days later and died a week after his apprehension.

Read more: http://abc7news.com/news/freddie-grays-death-ruled-a-homicide/690829/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »
but but but police leaked yesterday that "anonymous inmate in the police van" blamed it all on Gray for injuring himself.

Surely the police wouldn't lie to the public, right? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 08:35:52 AM »
but but but police leaked yesterday that "anonymous inmate in the police van" blamed it all on Gray for injuring himself.

unlike you some people don't jump to conclusions we let the facts come in.and we still don't know what happen but I'm sure you'll tell us your fairy tail ;D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 09:03:26 AM »
Source: ABC

BALTIMORE -- The death of Freddie Gray has been ruled a homicide caused by severe trauma.

State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced this morning that her office has also found probable cause to pursue criminal charges in connection to the case.

Mosby announced a series of charges now facing the six police officers involved in putting Gray in custody and transporting him in the police wagon on the morning of April 12. The charges vary for each individual, but include several counts of manslaughter, second degree assault, misconduct in office, and false imprisonment among others. A warrant has been issued for the police officer's arrest, Mosby said.

Gray, 25, was taken into police custody in Baltimore on April 12 and sustained a spinal injury during that time that required medical attention. He went into a coma several days later and died a week after his apprehension.

Read more: http://abc7news.com/news/freddie-grays-death-ruled-a-homicide/690829/

The only way to stop the thuggery, fires, looting and violence.

In the end police will be cleared of wrongdoing.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 09:09:16 AM »
the trash will be unhappy with this they wanted another day to get free nike's

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 09:11:51 AM »
FOP calls on prosecutor to recuse herself, defends officers

Source: Baltimore Sun

A Fraternal Order of Police lodge is asking Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby to appoint a special prosecutor to the Freddie Gray investigation because of her personal connection to the Gray family's attorney, William H. "Billy" Murphy Jr., and her marriage to a city councilman.

The letter from Gene Ryan, president of Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 3, also states that none of the six officers involved in Gray's arrest and death were responsible for the 25-year-old West Baltimore man's death that spurred protests and unrest, including rioting and looting on Monday. The letter was released just minutes before Mosby announced charges against the officers.

"Not one of the officers involved in this tragic situation left home in the morning with the anticipation that someone with whom they interacted would not go home that night," the letter states. "As tragic as this situation is, none of the officers involved are responsible for the death of Mr. Gray."

Ryan requests that Mosby appoint a "Special Independent Prosecutor."

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-riots/bs-md-fop-letter-20150501-story.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 09:21:47 AM »
unlike you some people don't jump to conclusions we let the facts come in.and we still don't know what happen but I'm sure you'll tell us your fairy tail ;D

LOL I was screaming loudest, a week ago, that the police were on video dragging his already-limp ass to the van.  He didn't do it to himself.  I ranted about the bullshit blue shield.

And I called it bullshit when the police "leaked" the "anonymous" prisoner report that he was innocent.

We all know what happened, police beat his ass, broke something, had an "oh shit!' moment and voila, the pressure hit and one of them blabbed on the other - rightfully so!

LOL @ FOX news, 2 days ago, citing "anonymous sources" that Gray did it to himself:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/30/report-freddie-gray-may-have-intentionally-tried-to-injure-self-in-police-van/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 09:48:47 AM »
LOL I was screaming loudest, a week ago, that the police were on video dragging his already-limp ass to the van.  He didn't do it to himself.  I ranted about the bullshit blue shield.

And I called it bullshit when the police "leaked" the "anonymous" prisoner report that he was innocent.

We all know what happened, police beat his ass, broke something, had an "oh shit!' moment and voila, the pressure hit and one of them blabbed on the other - rightfully so!

LOL @ FOX news, 2 days ago, citing "anonymous sources" that Gray did it to himself:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/30/report-freddie-gray-may-have-intentionally-tried-to-injure-self-in-police-van/

. Gray suffered a severe and critical neck injury as a result of being handcuffed, shackled by his feet and unrestrained inside of the BPD wagon," she said.      not because they beat him, your making shit up again ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 10:18:15 AM »
So let me this straight. The black communities are going put the pressure to never arrest any black person again or defend themselves if attacked? Yeah, fuck you Sharpton.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 12:51:07 PM »

I look forward to when you are deposed for your version of what happened because obviously you know what happened.  But try to hold back labeling   Us all as knowing what happens when the facts have not come out ..  When people use terms like "we all know what happened "  when they know it's not the case ..  Just looks silly..  For example, "we all know  The officer planted the Taser at his feet " 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 02:03:44 PM »
It's a bullshit charge and they know it.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »
I look forward to when you are deposed

Getbiggers don't get deposed. They state facts and Courts are required to give deference to getbigger testimony - but don't take my word for it, it's right there, in the Constitution!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2015, 07:52:17 PM »

you think slamming the brakes, resulting in killing him, is okay?

And you think them COVERING IT UP is okay?

Shit man, what about the fccking law in America?  Cops broke it, period.  Slammed on brakes, hurt him, and covered it up.
Fuck politics, fuck race - this is about BAD COPS hurting people.

Shit, I heard mike savage on radio tonight saying same thing, so what he slammed on brakes.  Who the fuck is okay with cops abusing americans like this?   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 04:33:48 AM »

Don't worry coach, the system is corrupt.

Probably a 95% chance these corrupt cops walk.  And even if convicted, they'll probably only face a week or so of probation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 09:52:41 AM »

Shit man, what about the fccking law in America?  Cops broke it, period.  Slammed on brakes, hurt him, and covered it up.

Shit, I heard mike savage on radio tonight saying same thing, so what he slammed on brakes.  Who the fuck is okay with cops abusing americans like this?   

I already owned the shit out of you on this on G&O. No need to rehash it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 02:24:34 PM »

Uno mas time.... provide the link where they have proven brakes were slammed 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 02:38:44 PM »
I already owned the shit out of you on this on G&O. No need to rehash it.

LOL @ owned the shit?  what are we, 12?  You still cannot show us how the stop was legal or the arrest was legal.  You still go to bed at night believe there's nothing wrong, in the US of A, with cops arresting and tossing someone in a police van when they've committed ZERO crime.

I'm an american and by golly, that shit isn't legal in my country.  You can pretend the USA is a place where the constitution doesn't apply to groups you don't like, but in this case, the bag of shit freddie gray should have never been searched, arrested.  That's my USA, the ted cruz USA.   Not some bullshit RINO/lib police state. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2015, 05:17:31 PM »
LOL @ owned the shit?  what are we, 12?  You still cannot show us how the stop was legal or the arrest was legal.  You still go to bed at night believe there's nothing wrong, in the US of A, with cops arresting and tossing someone in a police van when they've committed ZERO crime.

I'm an american and by golly, that shit isn't legal in my country.  You can pretend the USA is a place where the constitution doesn't apply to groups you don't like, but in this case, the bag of shit freddie gray should have never been searched, arrested.  That's my USA, the ted cruz USA.   Not some bullshit RINO/lib police state. 

This.  Lost in the noise to these apologists, is the fact that they put out that the arrest was illegal.  We've yet to hear anything the guy did wrong.  Something may come out, but I'm sure they would know by now if there were outstanding warrants, etc.  So it certainly appears that they literally just scooped somebody up for nothing but running away.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2015, 07:12:30 PM »
This.  Lost in the noise to these apologists, is the fact that they put out that the arrest was illegal.  We've yet to hear anything the guy did wrong.  Something may come out, but I'm sure they would know by now if there were outstanding warrants, etc.  So it certainly appears that they literally just scooped somebody up for nothing but running away.

It seems many "conservatives" believe it's cool to throw the Constittion out the window when they feel like it.

it's america.  They saw him run and just decided to grab and search.
They found nothing but a legal knife, and arrested his ass anyway lol - strike 2.

Throwing him in a van and taking him to various stops - and he never broke a law nor gave probable cause.

And they're okay with it.  Now, would they be okay if the police saw a 55 year old asian woman running, and threw her in the paddy wagon?  Maybe they're okay with muscular men in their 40s and 50s getting thrown into the van for their morning jog and ending up dead.

I think they're okay with it cause the people being arrested illegally don't look like them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 05:03:17 PM »
Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Published May 21, 2015
Associated Press

All six officers charged in the police-custody death of Freddie Gray were indicted by a grand jury, a prosecutor said Thursday.

The indictments were very similar to the charges Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced about three weeks ago. The most serious charge for each officer, ranging from second-degree "depraved heart" murder to assault, still stood.

Gray suffered a critical spinal injury after police handcuffed, shackled and placed him head-first into a van, Mosby has said. His pleas for medical attention were repeatedly ignored, she said.

Mosby said prosecutors had presented evidence to the grand jury for the past two weeks. Some of the charges were changed based on new information, but she didn't say what that new information was. She also did not take questions.

"As is often the case, during an ongoing investigation, charges can and should be revised based upon the evidence," Mosby said.

In all, three of the officers had additional charges brought against them while three others had one less charge.

Gray was arrested April 12. He died in a hospital a week later and became a symbol of what protesters say was police brutality against blacks.

Two officers, Edward Nero and Garrett Miller, were indicted on second-degree assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment.

Caesar Goodson, who drove the transport van, faces manslaughter and second-degree "depraved heart" murder. Sgt. Alicia White, Lt. Brian Rice and officer William Porter are each charged with manslaughter, second-degree assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment.

Gray died on April 19, one week after he was critically injured, and his death inspired outrage among Baltimore residents that spawned protests that at least two points gave way to violence, looting and arson. In the wake of the riots, Democratic Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake implemented a curfew for all Baltimore residents, and Republican Gov. Larry Hogan declared a state of emergency.

Gray was arrested in the Sandtown-Winchester neighborhood of West Baltimore. According to court documents, Gray made eye contact with a police officer and took off running. He was apprehended two blocks away and arrested for possession of what Miller wrote in charging documents is illegal under a city ordinance.

Mosby said the arrest was unlawful because the knife is legal under state law.

None of the officers secured Gray's seatbelt in the van, a violation of police policy. Soon after he was placed in the van, Goodson stopped to secure him with leg irons because he had become "irate," police said.

After a ride that included several more stops, including one to pick up a second passenger, the van arrived at the Western District station house. By that time, Gray was non-responsive.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/21/officers-indicted-in-death-freddie-gray/?intcmp=latestnews

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 05:58:52 PM »
he broke no law.  he was arrested.  that alone is huge.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 06:03:29 PM »
So he must have been murdered.  Case closed.  Another case quickly solved by our always wrong getbig detective.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2015, 06:05:33 PM »
So he must have been murdered.  Case closed.  Another case quickly solved by our always wrong getbig detective.   :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Quite a sick, disgusting step for you to make there.  

But if he's illegally imprisoned, and denied medical attention, people on getbig should stop blowing them 24/7 already.  They're lawbreaking jerks that wipe ass with constitution: FACT.

Beyond that, anyone defending them might as well be giving handjobs to bin laden, because they hate america equally.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 06:11:53 PM »
Yes.  This case is clearly over.  The officers are obviously guilty.   ::)

Some people never get tired of being wrong.