Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56216 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2015, 03:06:03 PM »
34% Jason Genovaesq Basketball fans out there

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/34-percent-of-fans-think-michael-jordan-at-52-can-beat-lebron-james-according-to-poll

34% of fans think Michael Jordan, at 52 TODAY, could still beat LeBron James according to poll

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »
34% Jason Genovaesq Basketball fans out there

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/34-percent-of-fans-think-michael-jordan-at-52-can-beat-lebron-james-according-to-poll

34% of fans think Michael Jordan, at 52 TODAY, could still beat LeBron James according to poll

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Says a lot about the casual NBA fan.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2015, 06:39:46 PM »
Paul almost FOR THE TIE!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2015, 06:41:16 PM »
Can't believe the clips choked the other night. What a horrendous 4th.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2015, 06:43:32 PM »
Can't believe the clips choked the other night. What a horrendous 4th.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2015, 08:26:10 PM »
OH SHIT , anyone See CHicken Curry hit that buzzer half court shot to end the 3rd  :o :o :o

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2015, 08:42:29 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »
OH SHIT , anyone See CHicken Curry hit that buzzer half court shot to end the 3rd  :o :o :o
Curry has the quickest release I've ever seen.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2015, 05:13:45 PM »
Curry has the quickest release I've ever seen.

He is one of the purest shooters I've ever seen.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2015, 03:23:51 PM »
The Rockets just eliminated the LA Clippers. Clippers didn't show up to play in game 7.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2015, 03:38:33 PM »
LOLZ.

The Clippers have just joined the ranks of the greatest chokers in the history of the NBA.  Motherfuck them, their coach, their owner, the ball boys, their trainer, their equipment manager, their entire front office, every last one of their phaggott ass fans, and all their fucking mamas.

You ain't shit, you ain't never been shit, and you ain't never gonna be shit.  Fuck you.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2015, 03:56:34 PM »
The Rockets just eliminated the LA Clippers. Clippers didn't show up to play in game 7.

Fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2015, 03:58:26 PM »
i hate both teams, so as long as the winner is defeated/injured by GS, I'm happy.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2015, 04:25:16 PM »
Great comeback by Houston.  This will be a seriously fun series watching two of the best players in the NBA play a best of seven series.  GS is a great team, but Houston has more than enough talent to take it.  This will be good.
Air Falcon

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2015, 04:35:23 PM »
LOLZ.

The Clippers have just joined the ranks of the greatest chokers in the history of the NBA.  Motherfuck them, their coach, their owner, the ball boys, their trainer, their equipment manager, their entire front office, every last one of their phaggott ass fans, and all their fucking mamas.

You ain't shit, you ain't never been shit, and you ain't never gonna be shit.  Fuck you.
i never felt like they deserved winning against the rockets. I felt like they mostly won in the begining because rockets were not playing their best bball. Now everything fell in order as it should have been, rockets are the obvious better team. Will be interesting to watch GS vs rockets.

Whoever wins this series will rape either badly disminished by injuries Cleveland or  weak fucking atlanta.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2015, 04:50:06 PM »
i never felt like they deserved winning against the rockets. I felt like they mostly won in the begining because rockets were not playing their best bball. Now everything fell in order as it should have been, rockets are the obvious better team. Will be interesting to watch GS vs rockets.

Whoever wins this series will rape either badly disminished by injuries Cleveland or  weak fucking atlanta.

I ain't got no love for the Rockets either.  Fuck those bitchmade clowns.  Dwight Howard and James Harden are two of the biggest douchebags in the league. They don't have the heart, the character, the brains, or the balls to be NBA Champions.

...Except Trevor Ariza who is a Champion, a proven clutch performer, and a legit bad-ass.  The rest of those pussies can fuck off and die though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2015, 05:30:44 PM »
Clippers choked this away.  Fuck Houston.  Hope GS sweeps harden and Howard.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2015, 05:36:03 PM »
I ain't got no love for the Rockets either.  Fuck those bitchmade clowns.  Dwight Howard and James Harden are two of the biggest douchebags in the league. They don't have the heart, the character, the brains, or the balls to be NBA Champions.

...Except Trevor Ariza who is a Champion, a proven clutch performer, and a legit bad-ass.  The rest of those pussies can fuck off and die though.

I strongly dislike Howard.   I don't get that dude, he should be dominant in this era and he can't break a 20 pg average. .... He isn't funny and is way too pretentious.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2015, 05:39:17 PM »
I strongly dislike Howard.   I don't get that dude, he should be dominant in this era and he can't break a 20 pg average. .... He isn't funny and is way too pretentious.

Howard is a spoiled c Unt catered to since he was a 7 foot tall 15 year old.  He needed a couple of years of college to learn how to be a man but skipped and went to Orlando.  He's on cruise control now just collecting his money and supporting his 11 kids from 15 mothers.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2015, 05:40:38 PM »
GO LAKERS  ;D :D ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2015, 05:55:39 PM »
GO LAKERS  ;D :D ;D

Hell Motherfucking Yeah!  I'm representing Laker basketball 24/7.

I know they'll be back on top in a few years.  But, if I'm wrong and their ship has truly sunk for good, then look for my ass down in Davy Jones locker.  I'm going down with the ship boys.  First place, last place, so fucking be it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2015, 06:06:32 PM »
Lakers will become awesome... 5 minutes after Kobe retires.

Love, that eyebrows kid anthony davis, maybe some older vets like Carmelo... and a big name we don't see coming...

they'll all arrive in LA, along with the new huge TV $ deal in 2016... and the lakers will be a contender overnight.

I've been calling Kobe a dick since 1995/1996... now the rest of the NBA players are showing it... the LAL are poison until he retires.  He's a spiteful dick.  He disrespects fellow players, teammates, in games and all-star weekend too.   He heard about his "great intensity and competitive spirit" for so long, that he forgot not to be a dick to people.  And he started treating his co-workers like subordinates.   When he broke a rookie's hand playing defense, he made fun of him to the press, instead of saying he can't wait for his teammate to return.  Dick move.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2015, 06:48:36 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »