Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56579 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2015, 06:53:06 PM »
Rocket are like the NY Giants.   Shitty team that just gets hot & avoids injuries and doesn't overthink things, finds ways to win.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2015, 07:07:25 PM »
Wrist.

LoL I could barely see that

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2015, 07:12:04 PM »
How many seasons does #2 last in LA before opting out or asking for a trade

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2015, 08:41:46 PM »
Game 1 final score

Warriors 110
Rockets 106

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2015, 08:45:29 PM »
Both these teams would murder the cavs in the finals, if they make it past the hawks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2015, 09:07:54 PM »
Both these teams would murder the cavs in the finals, if they make it past the hawks.

I dunno... Both have shit defenses and depend on getting hot in order to win.   Cavs could have swept CHI, except for a few shots that went sideways.  If Howard doesn't get hurt tonight, it's Warriors leading the series 1-0. 

All it takes in the Finals is for Curry to get a bloody nose or Thompson get in foul trouble, he's prone... and LeBron to get into one of those beastmode kinda moods... nobody on GS can stop him.  GS can get rattled.  And those CLE veterans won't fall for a lot of the shit we saw the inbred HOU idiots going for tonight.  CLE players will be smart in close games.  I don't think GS has that poise if they're down 4 points in the final minute tonight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2015, 09:27:13 PM »
stefan curry's kid is hilarious.  stealing the show at the press conference haha.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2015, 12:11:15 AM »

11% chance and they end up with one of the two best centers.  I'm a conspiracy theorist kinda guy.   Totally fixed.

It was actually an 11.9 percent chance that they would have gotten the #1 pick......and they didn't.  I was actually kinda thinking the NBA would rig it and they would get the #1 pick.  I'm more than happy with #2 though.  I can't wait until draft day.

Lakers are probably taking Okafor who is great on the offensive end.  I'm a little worried about his effort level on defense though.  Can he be coached into moving his ass more on defense?  Towns seems like more of an ideal NBA prospect in the mold of an Anthony Davis.  Wish we could get him but he's probably going #1.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2015, 06:55:14 AM »
I called it that the Lakers would move up and get Okafor or Towns.  Funny now how no one wants to be the first pick and get stuck in Minnesota when they could be a Laker.  I can see both guys playing like shit at the T-wolves tryouts trying to not get picked.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2015, 08:48:33 AM »
stefan curry's kid is hilarious.  stealing the show at the press conference haha.

What a cutie pie.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2015, 09:13:39 AM »
"WE" , just a couple year ago or so it was MY TEAM  ::) ::)

when they are projected to win it all its HIS team, when they stink to high heaven , its back to WE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2015, 09:28:02 AM »
very odd to see an NBA black player on the court and not a single visible tattoo

John Wall also very few tattoos I think, good player as well.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2015, 09:57:38 AM »
"WE" , just a couple year ago or so it was MY TEAM  ::) ::)

when they are projected to win it all its HIS team, when they stink to high heaven , its back to WE

And he was supposed to say what...that "HE" played like crap the whole year?  "He" actually played very well this season until the rotator cuff thing happened.  The team was devoid of any other legitimate talent and didn't play well as a unit.  Lost a lot of games.  I don't understand people like you that come up with imaginary things to criticize Kobe for.  Very strange.

The Lakers are his team.  Just like the Cavs are Lebron's team and the Bulls were MJ's team.  In the NBA your team revolves around your best player.  It's not like football where you have 50 plus guys on your team.  Players don't win or lose on their own but the NBA is a superstar driven league.  This is just common knowledge.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »
And he was supposed to say what...that "HE" played like crap the whole year?  "He" actually played very well this season until the rotator cuff thing happened.  The team was devoid of any other legitimate talent and didn't play well as a unit.  Lost a lot of games.  I don't understand people like you that come up with imaginary things to criticize Kobe for.  Very strange.

The Lakers are his team.  Just like the Cavs are Lebron's team and the Bulls were MJ's team.  In the NBA your team revolves around your best player.  It's not like football where you have 50 plus guys on your team.  Players don't win or lose on their own but the NBA is a superstar driven league.  This is just common knowledge.

how about he doesnt say shit and stop throwing his teamates under the bus for a season he barely contributed too, after 19 seasons you think he would get the hint that grown men dont appreciate that shit and its no wonder no veteran players want to go to LA while he is still a laker

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2015, 10:18:58 AM »
Lakers were statistically better without Kobe

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101783/lakers-might-be-better-without-kobe

Kobe Bryant has a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder.Kobe Bryant might be done for the season after MRI results showed a tear of the rotator cuff in his right shoulder.

Is it possible that the Lakers could improve as a team without Kobe? The numbers show that the Lakers have been a more efficient team this season when Kobe isn't on the floor, scoring four more points per 100 possessions and allowing 10 fewer points per 100 possessions without him.

Worst Net Efficiency Differential Minimum 1,000 Minutes This Season
The Lakers are 14 points per 100 possessions better with Kobe off the court this season than they are with Kobe on the court. Among all players with at least 1,000 minutes this season, only Kobe's teammate Jordan Hill has had a more negative effect on his team's production than Bryant himself.

Kobe ranks among the worst players in the league this season in a number of categories:

• 124th in field goal percentage (third-worst among qualified players)

• 103rd in 3-point percentage (fifth-worst)

• 74th in player efficiency rating

• 361st in win shares

Kobe's 0.1 win shares are the fewest of the 73 players to play at least 1,200 minutes this season. Win shares are an estimate of the number of wins a player contributes to his team based on his offense and defense.

Fewest Win Shares
Minimum 1,200 Minutes This Season
Among the players with more win shares than Kobe this season are:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2015, 10:50:27 AM »
Lakers were statistically better without Kobe

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101783/lakers-might-be-better-without-kobe

Kobe Bryant has a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder.Kobe Bryant might be done for the season after MRI results showed a tear of the rotator cuff in his right shoulder.

Is it possible that the Lakers could improve as a team without Kobe? The numbers show that the Lakers have been a more efficient team this season when Kobe isn't on the floor, scoring four more points per 100 possessions and allowing 10 fewer points per 100 possessions without him.

Worst Net Efficiency Differential Minimum 1,000 Minutes This Season
The Lakers are 14 points per 100 possessions better with Kobe off the court this season than they are with Kobe on the court. Among all players with at least 1,000 minutes this season, only Kobe's teammate Jordan Hill has had a more negative effect on his team's production than Bryant himself.

Kobe ranks among the worst players in the league this season in a number of categories:

• 124th in field goal percentage (third-worst among qualified players)

• 103rd in 3-point percentage (fifth-worst)

• 74th in player efficiency rating

• 361st in win shares

Kobe's 0.1 win shares are the fewest of the 73 players to play at least 1,200 minutes this season. Win shares are an estimate of the number of wins a player contributes to his team based on his offense and defense.

Fewest Win Shares
Minimum 1,200 Minutes This Season
Among the players with more win shares than Kobe this season are:

Absolute nonsense.  Win shares?  lol.  Only stat geeks with their made up, adjusted stats and formulas will have this opinion.  Ask someone who plays or coaches in the NBA if the Lakers are better without Kobe and see what answer you get.  Do you think the other team has to game-plan how to defend Wayne fucking Ellington?  Does Wayne fucking Ellington draw the same kind of defensive attention as Kobe Bryant?  The Lakers were a terrible team, devoid of talent riddled with injuries and purposely tanking for a good draft pick.  How anyone can look at stats like this and take them seriously is beyond me.  Only at ESPN.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2015, 01:14:00 PM »
Carl Anthony towns who's projected one overall is grumbling about not wanting to play for Minnesota and wants to play for LA.  lol

Not sure why LA would take either if they can get Mark Gasol as a free agent.  They can trade the number 2 to another team or trade down a couple spots and take a guard

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »
how about he doesnt say shit and stop throwing his teamates under the bus for a season he barely contributed too, after 19 seasons you think he would get the hint that grown men dont appreciate that shit and its no wonder no veteran players want to go to LA while he is still a laker

He said "we" played like crap dude, not "they".  You can't have it both ways.  Also, his teammates are the absolute bottom of the barrel in the NBA.  I don't give a flying fuck what they think of Kobe or what he says.  They are lucky to be in the league at all.  They fucking suck.  It pains me to say that as a Laker fan, but it's the truth.  This team was maybe the worst roster that I have ever seen in the NBA.  It was designed to be awful.  Kobe isn't throwing anyone under the bus.  You are full of shit.  Your argument makes no sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2015, 07:43:26 PM »
Hawks best player just blew out knee  on a drive?

Cavs are going to sweep these scrubs.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2015, 09:08:39 PM »
Hawks best player just blew out knee  on a drive?

Cavs are going to sweep these scrubs.

Series is over.  Lebron cakewalks to the NBA finals....AGAIN.  Fuck the Eastern conference.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2015, 09:10:28 PM »
Series is over.  Lebron cakewalks to the NBA finals....AGAIN.  Fuck the Eastern conference.

without love, without kyrie irving.  Lebron could get to the finals with 4 college kids at this point.

And he's not facing the Spurs.  To be honest, I don't see golden state beating the Cavs.  I really don't.  They struggled against HOU.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2015, 11:59:54 PM »
without love, without kyrie irving.  Lebron could get to the finals with 4 college kids at this point.

And he's not facing the Spurs.  To be honest, I don't see golden state beating the Cavs.  I really don't.  They struggled against HOU.

Lol, cavs will get blown out, goldenstate are as well oiled a machine ive seen since the 96 bulls.

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:39 AM »
Lol, cavs will get blown out, goldenstate are as well oiled a machine ive seen since the 96 bulls.
warriors all day
-clear as

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 21, 2015, 03:22:25 AM »
I dunno... Both have shit defenses and depend on getting hot in order to win.   Cavs could have swept CHI, except for a few shots that went sideways.  If Howard doesn't get hurt tonight, it's Warriors leading the series 1-0. 

All it takes in the Finals is for Curry to get a bloody nose or Thompson get in foul trouble, he's prone... and LeBron to get into one of those beastmode kinda moods... nobody on GS can stop him.  GS can get rattled.  And those CLE veterans won't fall for a lot of the shit we saw the inbred HOU idiots going for tonight.  CLE players will be smart in close games.  I don't think GS has that poise if they're down 4 points in the final minute tonight.

I don't know about that, GS has one of the best on ball defenders in Draymond Green and he is physical enough to guard Lebron. I think kawhi, butler,george and green are match up probs for lebron.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 21, 2015, 06:55:08 AM »
golden state is awesome, as long as they're leading and things are going well.

when the Cavs start knocking people on the floor, when Lebron discovers nobody on GS can contain him both inside and out - and most importantly: Lebron wants that "this can be THE defining moment of my career" moment. 

If Clay and Curry run cold for 5 minutes in the 4th quarter, the Cavs can be up 19.  They do it that quickly.