Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56423 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2015, 07:01:09 PM »
All of a sudden all the asian and wite people wanna drive over the bridge and watch the oakland warriors play  ::) 

Not a too short or E-40 nig in sight

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2015, 07:04:37 PM »
If warriors beat the cavs. That would mean James would be 2 for 6 in the finals.  Ouch. Not good. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2015, 07:19:38 PM »
If warriors beat the cavs. That would mean James would be 2 for 6 in the finals.  Ouch. Not good. 

I'll laugh my ass off if that happens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #278 on: May 27, 2015, 08:39:25 PM »
ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

As soon as Dwight howard believes the season is over, he commits a flagrant foul to get himself ejected.  Just shoulder-fcked Igueduela in the face.

He does it every time. 

Warriors are beat to shit after this series.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2015, 08:40:42 PM »
"No additional penalty" lol

What a joke

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #280 on: May 27, 2015, 08:53:32 PM »
It's good to see those two stupid kunts Dwight Howard and James Harden going home.  Silly phaggotts.

240's correct, Dwight trying to bitch out again several times in this series but the officials letting him get away with it.

Harden completely shitting the bed.  Shooting airballs, dribbling the ball of his foot.  Fuck you dude.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2015, 09:01:00 PM »
Warriors in 5

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2015, 09:02:40 PM »
It was only a 5 game series ,  but it was a hard fought 5 games- mike breen

::) yea 5 hard blowout games ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2015, 09:03:27 PM »
My NBA Finals prediction...

Warriors in 6

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2015, 09:05:00 PM »
My NBA Finals prediction...

Warriors in 6

Cavs gonna get run out of the gym  ;D

They're gonna push the pace and get destroyed

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2015, 09:10:10 PM »
Cavs gonna get run out of the gym  ;D

They're gonna push the pace and get destroyed

I think Klay Thompson is the key to the whole thing.  If he plays well and hit his shots the Warriors should win the series.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2015, 09:12:37 PM »
Harden tanked

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2015, 09:14:23 PM »
I think Klay Thompson is the key to the whole thing.  If he plays well and hit his shots the Warriors should win the series.
Klay will be fine.

Jr Smith and Shumpert won't play well, gonna be in foul trouble. The Warriors have too much firepower and a nice bench. LeBron gonna need to average 40 like Mike but can't lol

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2015, 09:22:55 PM »
Poor mark jackson, if he was white he would of kept his job as the warriors coach

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2015, 09:25:40 PM »
ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

As soon as Dwight howard believes the season is over, he commits a flagrant foul to get himself ejected.  Just shoulder-fcked Igueduela in the face.

He does it every time. 

Warriors are beat to shit after this series.

That's probably what the Cavs fans are hoping for.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2015, 09:26:57 PM »
Poor mark jackson, if he was white he would of kept his job at warriors coach

lol kinda true. Never understood why they fired him. He was doing a good job.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #291 on: May 28, 2015, 07:40:03 AM »
lol kinda true. Never understood why they fired him. He was doing a good job.

Must be hard for him to be a commentator on these games.

What's the deal with Kerr and Curry?  At the end Curry tried to hug him to celebrate and it looked like Kerr didn't want anything to do with it. He tried to break free from the hug and move away.

I hate the finals format of 2-3-2.  Kind of hope Cavs win 2 so GS can at least win it at home.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2015, 07:56:19 AM »
I laughed yesterday when Klay Thompson came back from his head injury and the commentator says "Glad he doesn't have any concussion symptoms" and then they show Klay on the sideline with his eyes crossed and a dazed look on his face. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2015, 08:00:47 AM »
I laughed yesterday when Klay Thompson came back from his head injury and the commentator says "Glad he doesn't have any concussion symptoms" and then they show Klay on the sideline with his eyes crossed and a dazed look on his face. 

Lolol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 28, 2015, 08:21:37 AM »

bwahahaha the NBA announcers do everything they can to excuse and defend.

Curry shuld have never come back in.  shooting airballs, looking dazed too.  Both players probably had serious concussions and should not have played.  The NFL has strict policies now... looks like the NBA needs them too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #295 on: May 28, 2015, 09:03:52 AM »
bwahahaha the NBA announcers do everything they can to excuse and defend.

Curry shuld have never come back in.  shooting airballs, looking dazed too.  Both players probably had serious concussions and should not have played.  The NFL has strict policies now... looks like the NBA needs them too.

Now they are saying that Thompson has concussion symptoms.  Who the fuck was the doctor that cleared him?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2015, 09:05:47 AM »
not to mention he had nice stream of blood coming down from inside his ear

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2015, 09:42:48 AM »
Bulls officially fire Thibodeau, featuring this scathing public "Fuck You" from the owner:

Quote from: Jerry Reinsdorf
The Chicago Bulls have a history of achieving great success on and off the court. These accomplishments have been possible because of an organizational culture where input from all parts of the organization has been welcomed and valued, there has been a willingness to participate in a free flow of information, and there have been clear and consistent goals.

While the head of each department of the organization must be free to make final decisions regarding his department, there must be free and open interdepartmental discussion and consideration of everyone's ideas and opinions. These internal discussions must not be considered an invasion of turf, and must remain private. Teams that consistently perform at the highest levels are able to come together and be unified across the organization-staff, players, coaches, management and ownership. When everyone is on the same page, trust develops and teams can grow and succeed together. Unfortunately, there has been a departure from this culture.

To ensure that the Chicago Bulls can continue to grow and succeed, we have decided that a change in the head coaching position is required. Days like today are difficult, but necessary for us to achieve our goals and fulfill our commitments to our fans. I appreciate the contributions that Tom Thibodeau made to the Bulls organization. I have always respected his love of the game and wish him well in the future.

:o Not sure I've ever seen a more harshly worded announcement, especially considering the guy won about two thirds of his games over the past five years.  

This organization always tries to take way too much credit for the "historical success" of the team (i.e. the years 1991-1998).  How many playoffs series have the Bulls won when they didn't simultaneously have the best player of all-time and the best "second-best" player of all-time, coached by the best coach of all-time?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2015, 09:53:41 AM »
If CHI wins the series against CLE (and they did win game 1, and should have won game 3), then yes, CHI beats the shit out of ATL and they're in the Finals instead.

Tibbs is a good coach, and he does a lot with a team that's injured half the time.  I doubt they're going to suddenly get past CLE because they have a new coach.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #299 on: May 28, 2015, 10:16:54 AM »
Chicago would have a been a different team if they got that lazy ass Carmelo in the off season.  I bet you they sign Kobe next year who royally fucks up the team.

Lakers should hire Thibs now while they can and get rid of Scott.