Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 56768 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #850 on: June 19, 2015, 09:04:10 AM »
lol.  True these guys must compartmentalize their racism.

Not true.  I still let blacks shine my shoes, cook fried chicken dinners and drive me around.  They fulfill my entertainment quota by punching each other in boxing and playing basketball and football.  Otherwise their role in society is limited.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #851 on: June 19, 2015, 09:05:19 AM »
Lebron's getting destroyed in the media for his treatment of Coach Blatt.  I'm one that believes you stay in your lane.  Let the Coach coach and players play.
Read this from Marc Stein.

Lebron is a Coach Killer...

Listen and read...What you gentlemen?

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3896/lebrons-handling-of-blatt-unbecoming

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #852 on: June 19, 2015, 09:11:06 AM »
Not true.  I still let blacks shine my shoes, cook fried chicken dinners and drive me around.  They fulfill my entertainment quota by punching each other in boxing and playing basketball and football.  Otherwise their role in society is limited.

:-*

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #853 on: June 19, 2015, 10:05:22 AM »
Lebron's getting destroyed in the media for his treatment of Coach Blatt.  I'm one that believes you stay in your lane.  Let the Coach coach and players play.

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3896/lebrons-handling-of-blatt-unbecoming

Yep, in game 1 James shoots and misses, Mosgov tips the rebound back to james and he calls a timeout.  Blatt was looking at him like WTF!  he wasted 1 of 2 remaining with 2 minutes left.
Blatt was calling a play and James just goes down and misses a 3 and Blatt again was like WTF!  James early in his career only wanted a Black coach and that's why Brown was brought in.  Also don't forget that Blatt needs James more than James needs him.  Remember Blatt was hired before James decided to go back.  Blatt without James would have had Irving, Wiggins and Bennett.  They might have won 10-15 games this year.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: June 19, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
lebron often told brown what to do

lebron often told spoelstra what to do

lebron is often telling blatt what to do

Still he needs at least a decent second option to win it all. Again had irving not been hurt, they would have had a chance to win it.

As great, dominant both as a player and leader/coach, he still needs a second, a lieutnant, and it was irving.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #855 on: June 19, 2015, 11:02:03 AM »

Lebron's been doing this shit for years it's just especially bad with Blatt.  He's doing it right out in the open, on the court and through the media.  I'm glad the media is finally reporting it.  Lebron knows he's a made man in Cleveland now so he can do and say whatever he wants.  I have no doubt that the Cavs are asking Lebron who he wants to coach the team and Blatt's days are numbered.  You can't have shit like this going on.

Lebron is obviously getting frustrated that the Finals losses are piling up.  He's about to turn 31 and he has a ton of miles on those legs of his.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: June 19, 2015, 11:04:30 AM »
Lebron's been doing this shit for years it's just especially bad with Blatt.  He's doing it right out in the open, on the court and through the media.  I'm glad the media is finally reporting it.  Lebron knows he's a made man in Cleveland now so he can do and say whatever he wants.  I have no doubt that the Cavs are asking Lebron who he wants to coach the team and Blatt's days are numbered.  You can't have shit like this going on.

Lebron is obviously getting frustrated that the Finals losses are piling up.  He's about to turn 31 and he has a ton of miles on those legs of his.
like it s blatt or anyone else s fault if irving and love got hurt lol...
Blatt actually did a great job with mozgov , thompson smith and delly...especially with mozgov who improved tenfold compared to when he was a nugget.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #857 on: June 19, 2015, 11:08:27 AM »
I'd really love to see Lebron play for a strong coach who doesn't take any shit.  I want to see how Lebron would react to that.  It's obvious Lebron thinks he is smarter than everyone in the organization.  You know he was behind that "brilliant" decision to trade Wiggins for Kevin Love.

Lebron James....player, coach, GM.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #858 on: June 19, 2015, 11:11:00 AM »
Lebron does that because they allow him to do that.  If he played for a coach that has balls (Like Coach Popp) he'd never pull shit like that and if he did, he'd be benched immediately.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: June 19, 2015, 11:13:42 AM »
Lebron does that because they allow him to do that.  If he played for a coach that has balls (Like Coach Popp) he'd never pull shit like that and if he did, he'd be benched immediately.
it will never happen, he can only strive as a do it all leader. It worked in miami, would have worked this year in CLE too had irving been healthy.... Fact is he can do it all, it worked and can still work, if all the right pieces are there. This year he was very unlucky his second option got hurt, it ruined it all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #860 on: June 19, 2015, 11:18:14 AM »
it will never happen, he can only strive as a do it all leader. It worked in miami, would have worked this year in CLE too had irving been healthy.... Fact is he can do it all, it worked and can still work, if all the right pieces are there. This year he was very unlucky his second option got hurt, it ruined it all.

Sounds like Lebron needs some more humble pie. Yes, he's the best player in the game but did Kobe act this way?  Did Jordan? Duncan? Shaq?  He needs to get checked or check himself. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #861 on: June 19, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »
Sounds like Lebron needs some more humble pie. Yes, he's the best player in the game but did Kobe act this way?  Did Jordan? Duncan? Shaq?  He needs to get checked or check himself. 

Lebron has had people kissing his ass since he was a kid.  He has no concept of humility.  He probably likes the smell of his own farts.

I respect his game but this is one of the many reasons why I'm not a big fan of his.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #862 on: June 19, 2015, 11:46:51 AM »
Sounds like Lebron needs some more humble pie. Yes, he's the best player in the game but did Kobe act this way?  Did Jordan? Duncan? Shaq?  He needs to get checked or check himself.  

Damn right Jordan tried to run the entire show. But every year Jerry Krause would draft some fucking Euro stiff to show everyone how smart he was and Jerry Reinsdorf would back him up on it.

Jordan always did what he wanted on the court, but Phil Jackson played along like it was part of the triangle offense plan.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #863 on: June 19, 2015, 12:01:16 PM »
Damn right Jordan tried to run the entire show. But every year Jerry Krause would draft some fucking Euro stiff to show everyone how smart he was and Jerry Reinsdorf would back him up on it.

Jordan always did what he wanted on the court, but Phil Jackson played along like it was part of the triangle offense plan.

No Phil Jackson, no 6 championships.  He'd have won some but not that many.  I couldn't imagine Jordan doing the disrespectful things Lebron does to his coach. And Jordan can be a grade A asshole.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: June 19, 2015, 12:25:04 PM »

Err no, Jordan played off the ball and worked within the triangle like he was asked.He didn't agree with the triangle when it was first implemented but he didn't deviate from it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #865 on: June 19, 2015, 12:51:24 PM »
No Phil Jackson, no 6 championships.  He'd have won some but not that many.  I couldn't imagine Jordan doing the disrespectful things Lebron does to his coach. And Jordan can be a grade A asshole.

You mean no Jordan, Shaq and Kobe and Phil doesn't have a single championship.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #866 on: June 19, 2015, 12:53:14 PM »
You mean no Jordan, Shaq and Kobe and Phil doesn't have a single championship.

Come on man, They needed each other.  All of them.  No Phil no championships. No star players, no championships.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: June 19, 2015, 02:45:22 PM »

Err no, Jordan played off the ball and worked within the triangle like he was asked.He didn't agree with the triangle when it was first implemented but he didn't deviate from it.

Bullshit.

When Jordan wanted to show another player up or prove a point he did whatever he pleased on the court. Until Bill Cartwright arrived Jordan openly criticised the triangle offense.

Phil Jackson is a very good coach, but he was only the limo driver on those Bulls championship teams.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #869 on: June 19, 2015, 02:53:27 PM »
Bullshit.

When Jordan wanted to show another player up or prove a point he did whatever he pleased on the court. Until Bill Cartwright arrived Jordan openly criticised the triangle offense.

Phil Jackson is a very good coach, but he was only the limo driver on those Bulls championship teams.

So 11 rings only makes you a very good coach huh? Ok. That's more than anyone ever and he's only very good?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #870 on: June 19, 2015, 05:58:19 PM »

Absolutely, but he respected Phil. Lebron does that shit in the open because he can. That's the real reason he left Miami because he wasn't in charge. That shit don't fly with a Pat Riley  in charge.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: June 19, 2015, 07:08:56 PM »
So 11 rings only makes you a very good coach huh? Ok. That's more than anyone ever and he's only very good?

There are other NBA coaches who would have won the same number of titles with those teams Jackson had.....Riley and Popovich for sure.

Why don't you fuck off to a thread where your stupidity isn't so obvious.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #872 on: June 19, 2015, 08:46:57 PM »
There are other NBA coaches who would have won the same number of titles with those teams Jackson had.....Riley and Popovich for sure.

Why don't you fuck off to a thread where your stupidity isn't so obvious.

Don't get mad at me because you don't know what you're talking about. You and your "would haves" can go fuck yourself. Everyone knows I'm the biggest Spur fan here I'd never say if Popp coached the same teams he'd have the same amount of titles. That's moronic and very easy to say. Jackson is a great coach.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #873 on: June 19, 2015, 11:35:04 PM »
lebron's last 2 coaches were hacks, no doubt about it.  they were happy to have lebron.  He shit on them, but he did so when they looked liked weaklings and made poor calls.

Lebron should go to san antonio and win like, um, 5-6 more rings lol.  take duncan's slot when he retires.  Put lebron with popovich and learn what a REAL team does, as much as I hate watching SA play lol.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #874 on: June 20, 2015, 03:49:44 AM »
Bottom line is people underselling Lebron's performance are not only contradicting themselves but they sound stupid if they're gonna argue the only reason he had those stats is because he had a shitty team and he had to take all of the shots and then you go ahead and say that he can't "lead" a team to win a championship and never has...Pretty sure he lead the Heat and won finals MVP very evident by the fact that the Heat replaced him with Luol Deng who is a solid player and emergence of Hassan Whiteside and they went from being a championship team to a non-playoff team in the East... ???