Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41784 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2015, 04:19:38 AM »
You get to your 40's , 50's and you have no kids by choice youve failed at life, no good woman will put up with that shit, youl have fun times sitting on your own at christmass etc, drift from stupid woman to woman.. Sounds realy great....

It sounds great in your 20's, perhaps early 30's, after that your a fucking looser, and only the real weirdos on here will back you up

Thong maniac, just let it happen naturaly, no body is ever ready for kids, but if you have stable home, money that's all that's needed, just grow up, kids will put all the trivial shit you think is important into perspective in a good way

I can dig it man. The thing thats hard for me is ive always been different and not traditional. I dont know if i will be regretful at 40/50 or if ill be like "fuck yeah! Going to australia for 2 weeks just cuz i fuckin feel like it". Part of me thinks i wont be true to myself if i did have kids because now it sounds dreadful and totally life changing. I enjoy my life now and the "kids" topic is this like stressful hanging entity over me because my wife wants them. I just cant seem to relax and live life because I have this huge decision weighing on me. Its making my early thirties tough mentally. It doesnt help either that almost all of our couple friends are on their first baby now, the odd thing is, some of the women we know who had kids but didnt really want them (thier husbands did), have turned out to be huge unpleasant assholes. Its troublesome

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2015, 05:21:00 AM »
I`ve found myself to be more "happier" when Im alone as well, and not dealing with women which 99% of the time is just plain waste of energy, time and money. The fact that the majority of girls are fake, shallow [unts make it all so easier to just block them out and pay them no mind (which btw drives them crazy... ;)). Would I be happier with a pretty, sweet, loving girl who cared about me? Most defintly, but in this shallow and vain world, you`ll be so lucky if you ever manage to find one... I just recently lowered my shields for this girl at my job, which I absolutely adored, but which I at the beginning had my doubts about. My instincst always point me in the "stay away directeion" if a girl comes across too sweet and polite. But if you ever are going to find true love in this life, you just have to give people a chance from time to time, open yourself up, and see what theyr ultimately about. You might get hurt in the process, if you find out she is really just a power hungry, manipulate slut - but then again you might also get lucky when you find out she`s the real deal! And I actually found the real deal once, in my previous city. If it hadnt been for me having to move in order to pursue my Masters at the best College in Norway, we would most likely be together right now. I actually just called her today, to see how she was doing and she was so pleased to hear from me. Its not often that I have contact with previous girls that I`ve been with, but like I said, if you find someone that is real - you better hold on to them as long as you can. As for this girl at my work, she proved to be just what I knew she were; a con artist, playing sweet and innoncent in order to lure guys into her realm. And by doing so, just furthering the continously frustration with finding a good and caring girl in this messed up world. It actually just promotes guys treating girls like shit, because in the end - most of them really dont deserve any better anyway. And as you know, many of them know this themself and DO in fact enjoy it. As for me, I could never see myself harming girls just to harm them... I would hate to be in a relationship where abuse is involved, as there is nothing healthy nor intelligent about it. And therefore, the best solution is often the most simple solution: Stay away from love, focus on building a top notch career, make money, fuck random sluts with no feelings involved, and just have fun in life. At least you`ll be somewhat happy and fulfilled, rather then chasing the ever failure of a "Perfect love story".

That is my 2 cents for today, now its time to let out some frustration in the gym. 8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2015, 07:20:21 AM »
Let me step in here, anything or anyone that broadens our perspective and focuses our attention away from ourselves is a good thing. The act of loving someone other than yourself is positive.
The problem being most married couples don't actually love one another, they don't even know what love is.  They simply tolerate and exploit each other until the situation becomes unbearable and they separate or live a miserable co-existence together.  Love is for dreamers and has no real place in a competitive world, in fact it is irrational in a competitive world, people simply co-operate for mutual benefit, most even struggle with that.
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #278 on: May 31, 2015, 07:22:31 AM »
newsflash, men have kids because they want to please the women they re with... but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they re going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a w oman vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man who s woman told him it was her -their  ::) - goal.
Men only care about kids if they re forced to do so by said woman.

All men only have kids because of women, they re only submiting to their woman's will because they fear to lose her. And women only want kids to control human lives.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their pupets. Because women want kids , want power, want struggles etc, the species continues to reproduce. And sons and daughters are only there to be their mother's toys. Women are the one who keep the whole machinery of life up, and as a result who perpetuate the eternal fight for life and ...suffering . We re all the soldiers of our mothers and grandmothers.

Newsflash - I had kids because I wanted to have kids.

Some people like them, some people don't.

Pure beta to do stuff because someone else wants it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2015, 07:36:36 AM »
You get to your 40's , 50's and you have no kids by choice youve failed at life, no good woman will put up with that shit, youl have fun times sitting on your own at christmass etc, drift from stupid woman to woman.. Sounds realy great....

It sounds great in your 20's, perhaps early 30's, after that your a fucking looser, and only the real weirdos on here will back you up

Six figure income... tons of liquid $ in the bank... I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want.  How can I live with that... I'm such a failure!   ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2015, 07:37:15 AM »
Newsflash - I had kids because I wanted to have kids.

Some people like them, some people don't.

Pure beta to do stuff because someone else wants it.
::)
Your kids will drain your bank account , forget about  your  sex life , and have fun getting  two hour (if) of sleep a night  .

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2015, 07:44:37 AM »
Being single or in a LAT without kids, is very underrated.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2015, 07:56:31 AM »
Being single or in a LAT without kids, is very underrated.

Do you have kids Droppingplates?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2015, 07:59:27 AM »

Hell no, but I have nothing against them :)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2015, 08:14:37 AM »
Six figure income... tons of liquid $ in the bank... I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want.  How can I live with that... I'm such a failure!   ::)

Meltdown....

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2015, 08:19:21 AM »

Meltdown....

Some rebuttal.  Is that all you got? 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »
::)
Your kids will drain your bank account , forget about  your  sex life , and have fun getting  two hour (if) of sleep a night  .

Yes - children do need to eat and go to school. This costs money. Is that something you read in a book? Well done you. It is obvious your education was not squandered.

Kids do not require 24 hour attention and do not sleep in your bed. Sex carries on as normal. Although you do sometime have to stop half way through. Kiddus interruptus. Locks on the bedroom door a must have to any sexually active parent.

As for 2 hours sleep a night. I presume you must have had octuplets. I am a very firm believer in breast feeding, in short - I'm not the one getting up for the feeds. Plus, it may interest you to know that by the time a child reaches puberty, they are no longer waking up every few hours for a feed.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:54 AM »
Hell no, but I have nothing against them :)

Smart man , do not have kids , they are a pain in the ass ,they will ruin your life.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2015, 08:21:28 AM »
Smart man , do not have kids , they are a pain in the ass ,they will ruin your life.

Spoken like a true poor parent.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2015, 08:24:15 AM »

I'm sorry for that pain in your ass, brother (no homo that is)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2015, 08:30:02 AM »
Spoken like a true poor parent.

I'm not poor , I'm middle class.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2015, 08:48:27 AM »
bingo.

no wife, no kids, no girlfriend, heavily into career, lives at home.

he's gay. closeted, but gay.

Indeed, living at home is a dead gieaway.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2015, 09:34:35 AM »

Thong maniac, just let it happen naturaly, no body is ever ready for kids, but if you have stable home, money that's all that's needed, just grow up, kids will put all the trivial shit you think is important into perspective in a good way

Sounds to me like you might be jealous of single guys who can do whatever they want, whenever they want.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2015, 09:36:52 AM »

you don't get to 33K posts on Getbig with toddlers running around your apartment.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 31, 2015, 09:48:48 AM »
Sounds to me like you might be jealous of single guys who can do whatever they want, whenever they want.

God forbid society finds you non-complient. Especially humorous considering the many human-hating anti-socials here creating more "scum" to suffer (and increase) the existing scumbase.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #295 on: May 31, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »
you don't get to 33K posts on Getbig with toddlers running around your apartment.

LOL, damn you :D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #296 on: May 31, 2015, 10:27:05 AM »
The problem being most married couples don't actually love one another, they don't even know what love is.  They simply tolerate and exploit each other until the situation becomes unbearable and they separate or live a miserable co-existence together.  Love is for dreamers and has no real place in a competitive world, in fact it is irrational in a competitive world, people simply co-operate for mutual benefit, most even struggle with that.

^^Yes, this makes a lot of sense. Theres no such thing as "real love". At least not these days. Sad though.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #297 on: May 31, 2015, 11:03:34 AM »

Nah, I fucked plenty women before I settled down, I realy couldn't be arsed with all that shit now, all I saying is since kids I realise what a shallow life id have if I never had them

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 31, 2015, 11:06:14 AM »

Nah, I fucked plenty women before I settled down, I realy couldn't be arsed with all that shit now, all I saying is since kids I realise what a shallow life id have if I never had them

This, though to sometimes be able to relive a night or so of that old life would be nice.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 31, 2015, 11:09:05 AM »
people who dont have/want kids are nihilists at the core, period.

Those who have them never thought about life and its meaning. They re just blindly following a bestial instinct whatever the way they sugarcoat it, "explain" it. There s nothing to explain, all animals reproduce automatically.