Author Topic: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life  (Read 41934 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: My friend seems to be happiest in his "forever alone/single" life
« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2015, 02:13:19 PM »
Man, if you don't really really want a child, I would advise against it. It is a lot of work, very challenging at best and unless your whole heart is in it, it can be overwhelming. On the other hand, for those who really want kids, it's always worth it all in the end and the joy and memories are priceless.
Laying down truth.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2015, 02:20:12 PM »
Thanks man, im just in a pickle because men can have kids at any age..my wife in her early thirties, u only have a certain window of opportunity. The problem is, maybe down the road i will want one, but at the moment i have literally ZERO interest. The thought of having that added expense and responsibility just seems dreadful (and im early thirties with a reasonably lax career, decent money). I hvae no fatherly instinct or drive. I do love my dogs though. So i understand my wifes position as well, since she wants them and has to endure my ass with "well maybe he will want one, but if he doesnt then im screwed

I wish you could rent one for a trial period.. I think that would solve the question quickly

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2015, 04:25:41 PM »
Had that discussion myself 2x and in the end there is no middle ground or compromise.
If you really have an inner yearning to father children, then by all means, go for it.
BUT, if you don't or have doubts, it will likely morph into endless hrs of drudgery.

Choice A - She caves and gives up on her desire to have kids. That could lead to resentment on her part.

Choice B - Man caves and has kids with her. When parenting gets stress ( as it will ) he'll resent her for having 'em.

THERE IS NO COMPROMISE ON THIS ONE.

I ended up divorced the first 2x on this exact issue and never had regrets or resentment.
Good luck.

Thanks bro, do u ever think maybe u made the wrong choice though? Doubts?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2015, 04:34:43 PM »
newsflash, men have kids because they want to please the women they re with... but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they re going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a w oman vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man who s woman told him it was her -their  ::) - goal.
Men only care about kids if they re forced to do so by said woman.

All men only have kids because of women, they re only submiting to their woman's will because they fear to lose her. And women only want kids to control human lives.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their pupets. Because women want kids , want power, want struggles etc, the species continues to reproduce. And sons and daughters are only there to be their mother's toys. Women are the one who keep the whole machinery of life up, and as a result who perpetuate the eternal fight for life and ...suffering . We re all the soldiers of our mothers and grandmothers.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2015, 04:38:42 PM »
newsflash, men have kids because they want to please the women they re with... but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they re going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a w oman vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man who s woman told him it was her -their  ::) - goal.

All men only have kids because of women, they re only submiting to their woman's will because they fear to lose her. And women only want kids to control human lives.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their pupets.

I refuse to be anyone's pupet.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2015, 04:47:36 PM »
I refuse to be anyone's pupet.
Then let women fall in love with you(r money, your genes)  then dump them when they ask you to have a kid with them.
Women are the coldest, most brutal animals there is on earth. Exactly the oposite of what they pretend to be actually.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2015, 04:52:20 PM »
Then let women fall in love with you(r money, your genes)  then dump them when they ask you to have a kid with them.
Women are the coldest, most brutal animals there is on earth. Exactly the oposite of what they pretend to be actually.

Damn, I want exactly the oposite of that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2015, 05:16:37 PM »
I wish you could rent one for a trial period.. I think that would solve the question quickly
You could always buy one of those Chucky dolls!  :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: May 29, 2015, 06:12:43 PM »
newsflash, men have kids because they want to please the women they re with... but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they re going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a w oman vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man who s woman told him it was her -their  ::) - goal.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their pupets. Because women want kids , want power, want struggles etc, the species continues to reproduce. And sons and daughters are only there to be their mother's toys. Women are the one who keep the whole machinery of life up, and as a result who perpetuate the eternal fight for life and ...suffering . We re all the soldiers of our mothers and grandmothers.

This is a sad post.  Imho the right one will make u the wrong one will break you. I do agree if you have kids with the wrong woman it will ruin your life and $. I also believe if you have kids with the right one it will have a very positive effect on your life. Men should also wait till their 30s before even thinking about kids get all the playing out and get your $ right 1st.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2015, 06:19:09 PM »
Thanks man, im just in a pickle because men can have kids at any age..my wife in her early thirties, u only have a certain window of opportunity. The problem is, maybe down the road i will want one, but at the moment i have literally ZERO interest. The thought of having that added expense and responsibility just seems dreadful (and im early thirties with a reasonably lax career, decent money). I hvae no fatherly instinct or drive. I do love my dogs though. So i understand my wifes position as well, since she wants them and has to endure my ass with "well maybe he will want one, but if he doesnt then im screwed

You have plenty of time to figure it out 5 years down the road is a long time. You may feel different. If you don't want kids don't have them no big deal. Never have kids unless YOU want them

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2015, 06:39:49 PM »
You have plenty of time to figure it out 5 years down the road is a long time. You may feel different. If you don't want kids don't have them no big deal. Never have kids unless YOU want them

Yeah but wife cant wait as long. Would suck if 3 years from now i still put my foot down. I know she wants them one day, i just dont know if i ever will

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2015, 01:44:11 AM »

You've expressed an interesting viewpoint here. It seems incredibly sad. I hope and believe you are wrong. It is common for folks to project their own life experiences as opinions and to try and persuade others to agree with them in hopes of making them right.

I must beg to differ with you post. While there are some folks, like you, who are convinced what you've posted is right and true, there are many others who see it for the sham that it is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2015, 05:05:26 AM »
Dont wanna hijack this thread but my wife and I were arguing over kids today. She wants them, me...not so sure. Any benefits of having kids or are there none? Im not the type who needs kids to fill some void or hole in my life. She on the other hand, the kids fills the hole of being an only child

it will change your life completely in a good way

unless you are an idiot and you abandon them
T

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2015, 05:19:12 AM »
it will change your life completely in a good way

unless you are an idiot and you abandon them

Can u explain how it will?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2015, 05:39:41 AM »
it MIGHT change your life completely in a good way

or it might fuck your life up completely

fixed

Purge_WTF

« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »
Damn, I want exactly the oposite of that.

Than you'd better start looking overseas.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 30, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
Than you'd better start looking overseas.

Missed it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »

Remind me to disregard any of your future posts  :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #268 on: May 30, 2015, 05:23:16 PM »
Guy is in his 30's, moved into his parents home (normal blue collar income home, no big luxuries I can see but very nice furniture) after leaving his wife and her kids (what happened here I do not ask. none of my business). This guy's life seems to sum up like this

- has great physique for his age
- seems to have zero stress (prob because of lack of relationships)
- he pulls pussy cuz he has a slew of fwb girls. tells each one its just about sex and that's all. if they aren't cool with that he cuts them loose
- keeps all his money to himself besides paying bills for his parents and helping them with their house/cleaning/cooking. he's not leeching off them it doesn't look like
- has a full time career (accountant)
- his hobbies appear to be lifting, playing sports games on xbox, reading books and putting in more hours with side businesses (he bought a hot dog cart this summer and has 2 people running it for him)
- recently bought (he tells me he could only now afford it because he left his wife) a Camaro SS

Seems to have the life. No stress, only deals with women on his own terms, lives comfortably.

His other friends (behind his back) seem to suffer from the need to say that he will die alone. And he will regret his decisions. I'm on the fence with this because for 1, I don't care what he does, I chill with him about once every 2 months and he's a blast to party with. Do you feel the single life in your 30's and not wanting to settle down again will in the long run cause heartache? I envy his stress free life in the fact that he doesn't have to wake up to screaming kids or have any responsibilities. He just works, hordes his money, and takes what he enjoys in life and leaves the rest.

What do you guys think of this "forever alone" (I see this term online all the time) single lifestyle approach?
You friend is in his 30's and has no wife, kids, or even a girlfriend. Hate to break it to you but your "friend" is gay.
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #269 on: May 30, 2015, 05:48:00 PM »
This whole tread is one big...

The fox and the grapes.

I lol'ed

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2015, 07:17:55 PM »
You friend is in his 30's and has no wife, kids, or even a girlfriend. Hate to break it to you but your "friend" is gay.

bingo.

no wife, no kids, no girlfriend, heavily into career, lives at home.

he's gay. closeted, but gay.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »
Can u explain how it will?
Let me step in here, anything or anyone that broadens our perspective and focuses our attention away from ourselves is a good thing. The act of loving someone other than yourself is positive.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2015, 07:47:02 PM »
Let me step in here, anything or anyone that broadens our perspective and focuses our attention away from ourselves is a good thing. The act of loving someone other than yourself is positive.

But what if that doesnt sound appealing?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2015, 08:08:52 PM »
But what if that doesnt sound appealing?

Then it doesn't and that is fine too. Life is not a "one size fits all" kind of situation. The sooner people adopt this idea and stop imposing their beliefs on others, the better off will all of us will be.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2015, 12:18:14 AM »
You get to your 40's , 50's and you have no kids by choice youve failed at life, no good woman will put up with that shit, youl have fun times sitting on your own at christmass etc, drift from stupid woman to woman.. Sounds realy great....

It sounds great in your 20's, perhaps early 30's, after that your a fucking looser, and only the real weirdos on here will back you up

Thong maniac, just let it happen naturaly, no body is ever ready for kids, but if you have stable home, money that's all that's needed, just grow up, kids will put all the trivial shit you think is important into perspective in a good way