Author Topic: where are they now.....the g4p elite......vol. I  (Read 28489 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: where are they now.....the g4p elite......vol. I
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2017, 04:43:35 PM »
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »
A

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2017, 06:10:44 PM »
-who is the guy with the terrible peaked biceps? freakin dude was huge and used to post pics next a dodge viper? brad H..... he was ridiculed forever on elite fitness back in the day

-I love the female who used to wrestle dudes - in the late 1990s musclemags they used to sell VH tapes of those schmoe female videos

-dang DA - derek anthony

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Did Cormier ever do g4p?
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2017, 06:22:22 PM »
 Ive always like Chris. i ran across him backstage last year at a show I did. he had a couple competitors there he was doing their prep. 

anyone have some crazy LV stories about him?

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2017, 07:39:57 PM »

The guy on the right is Michael Alig--just got out of jail for murder. Gay club kid from the 90s.
Never in life have I known a more popular guy. Even after they caught him, everybody in club scene still supported him.
Sexy as FUCK too.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2017, 12:21:56 AM »
I'm sure a lot of guys have hep c. Suprised I don't have it considering all the shit I've done and needles I've reused. (Never shared though... Butvthatbshitbis easy to get)

FFS

You probably scared dat hep c away nigguh...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2017, 05:46:11 AM »
A black top pro with a huge dick on xtc, roids getting all the sex he wants. Living in sexclubs. G4P? What ever got you that idea?  ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2017, 08:02:46 AM »
these days, Cormier is a bum who sits around playing Playstation.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2017, 04:15:27 PM »
Ive always like Chris. i ran across him backstage last year at a show I did. he had a couple competitors there he was doing their prep. 

anyone have some crazy LV stories about him?

Would the mushroom story be appropriate here..?
T

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2017, 05:15:58 PM »
Well....as I stated in detail in one of my very old posts....I personally witnessed Chris Cormier dancing on a tall wooden crate-box on the dancefloor of a Hollywood nightclub that I worked at in 2001. On saturday into sunday after midnite...the club would do a gay afterhours. Prior to 2am..it was a straight club. Anyway...Cormier was paid to dance on this tall box wearing only a Lakers Jersey...tubesocks, shelltip addidas and a jockstrap. He danced for hours loaded on Ecstacy and all the gay men filled the top of his tubesocks with dollar bills. I wish we had cellphone cameras then. What a pic I would have taken.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »
Somebody has gotta make a photoshop of the Cormier image that I just described in my last reply. It will be as classic as Tom Prince in the paper bag.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 05:25:21 AM »
Somebody has gotta make a photoshop of the Cormier image that I just described in my last reply. It will be as classic as Tom Prince in the paper bag.

What's the Tom Prince paper bag story?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2018, 05:36:43 AM »
What's the Tom Prince paper bag story?

"Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 15, 2008, 10:12:54 AM

Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2018, 05:41:08 AM »
Lee Priest Beefy Heavyweight story -

"Here is a relatively clean story about one of Lee Priest's potential exploits. It was told to me by Lee himself as we sat in a Fatburger on the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica in the mid 90's.

Lee told me that some schmoe wanted him to go to the mall called the Beverly Center in Los Angeles. The schmoe was to meet Lee there in the food court. After which time the schmoe wanted to go to the escalator while Lee was to trail behind the man a few feet away. What was supposed to happpen was this.......The man was going to reach the base of the escalator and then start to moan in pain as loud as he could while holding onto the side entrance of the escalator. The man was then going to shit in his kahkies in public.

What he wanted Lee to do was to all of a sudden have Lee begin to laugh out loud and point at the man while he was shitting and groaning in his pants. The man wanted to have public humiliation and a shit fetish tended to in one shot. Lee told me that he had to pass on that one because it was in public and he didnt thinik the guy was in his right mind. Lee has admitted to some shit play for schmoes already. but this was the craziest story I had heard from anybody in those days. And it was right from lee himself."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2018, 03:28:24 PM »
Getbigs own "Skinny Mini"
went off the rails when he packed on the pounds and the schmoes no longer found him attractive

LMFAO

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2018, 03:30:43 PM »
very disappointing thread. 4 pages and about a dozen photos

if thats all the g4p then g4p is pretty much non existent

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2018, 03:59:29 PM »
-who is the guy with the terrible peaked biceps? freakin dude was huge and used to post pics next a dodge viper? brad H..... he was ridiculed forever on elite fitness back in the day

Brad Hollibaugh?

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2019, 11:53:56 AM »
How did Brad H. get that huge peak on his bis? site synthol usage?

Didn't he get busted for part of a drug shipping ring?
F

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2019, 01:02:44 PM »
"Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 15, 2008, 10:12:54 AM

Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?"

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2019, 01:17:16 PM »
How did Brad H. get that huge peak on his bis? site synthol usage?

Didn't he get busted for part of a drug shipping ring?

When you bump this thread a year later a solid "no homo" is required.

Also, PIP Rangerwill.