Author Topic: Im lost for words  (Read 17066 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Im lost for words
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 09:18:15 AM »
I really don't understand what just happened there. It's sad and gives me a feeling of deep sadness that people can be so terrible.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 09:18:47 AM »
You will never see this on the news. Maybe Fox news because they are the only ones with some kind of balls. Fuck these people.
That's why people should start plastering these incidents all over the streets, on the bridges, at the malls, the bus stops. Wake up all the morons that trust the whore media.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 09:19:47 AM »
I really don't understand what just happened there. It's sad and gives me a feeling of deep sadness that people can be so terrible.
This is where you are mistaken - they are not people. They're animals. You have been brainwashed to believe otherwise.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 09:19:58 AM »

And those bitches seem to do it without remorse.

It's disgusting to see how you can do such a thing. No morals at all. No empathy.

Just animals from the jungle let loose in civilization.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 09:20:54 AM »
And those jungle-critters seem to do it without remorse.

It's disgusting to see how you can do such a thing. No morals at all. No empathy.

The only time they do that shit is when they have the upper hand. Usually a sucker punch, or a pack of Hebrews to help
a

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 09:21:21 AM »
Examples like this lead me back to segregation.  Why really is segregation bad?  Blacks should live in their own communities and police themselves.  Everyone else should live together.  Each community gets the same amount of tax revenue.  I see it every day where I live.  Blacks, are overwhelmingly more loud, obnoxious and disrespectful then everyone else everywhere you go.  Sure white, Hispanics and Asians can be too, but it is overwhelmingly a black thing.  The current generation of black youths is completely lost.  

i hate to say it, but you make some points here.
?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 09:26:34 AM »
When I see things like this it really makes me wish we had some sort of legalised and approved vigilanty squad to sort fucks like this out in a manner they'll understand and fear.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2015, 09:28:26 AM »
Examples like this lead me back to segregation.  Why really is segregation bad?  Blacks should live in their own communities and police themselves.  Everyone else should live together.  Each community gets the same amount of tax revenue.  I see it every day where I live.  Blacks, are overwhelmingly more loud, obnoxious and disrespectful then everyone else everywhere you go.  Sure white, Hispanics and Asians can be too, but it is overwhelmingly a black thing.  The current generation of black youths is completely lost.  

After seeing these videos, it can give support to segregation.
BUT, that is saying all blacks are bad and all whites are good, which is silly.

The violent girl and her idiot friends from the video, won't live in a nice area as adults, UNLESS they  change.
What bugs me, is the misguided concept that diverse groups can live together in perfect peace and harmony.

Everyone wants to live in a clean, safe neighborhood.
The problem is , folks need to assimilate into those "nicer" communities by adopting their conduct/behavior.
If a bunch of hood rats start having block parties and threatening existing residents, the place goes to shit.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A NICE, SAFE PLACE, EVERYONE NEEDS TO ACT IN A DECENT, SAFE MANNER.

James

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2015, 09:29:36 AM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2015, 09:29:41 AM »

Apartheid - is it time America?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=560534.0
Ψ

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2015, 09:32:40 AM »
Just from the comments I'm not going to watch the video.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 09:42:07 AM »
you never see these kind of videos from asian kids, even the ones that listen to hip hop

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 09:45:31 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 09:47:08 AM »
When I see things like this it really makes me wish we had some sort of legalised and approved vigilanty squad to sort fucks like this out in a manner they'll understand and fear.

Romano once wrote an article on something that touches what you're saying here. He got a story from these "super cops" who went into heavily thuged out areas. The crew were all on high doses of gear and loved their job (beating them senseless).

They were describing this one crackdown where they had a thug on the run where the other cop was waiting for him around the corner and "BANG!" clotheline to the throat and cuff the guy.

I never forgot that article, made me wanna join those guys on the spot. Just thinking of it has my all gitty!!!

But in their own little world, no task force would come to intervene in their nice gangster grafiti's, could do all the crap they wish. Then after 3 days and they spent their yearly budget, they come to us for help.

But we don't help them, just watch them suffer (film it, make money off live tv show, would be awesome!)
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2015, 09:49:35 AM »
They want a race war, but they won't like it when it comes. They will start it, we will finish it.

It's coming.

Can't wait to practice my sniping skills.

8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2015, 09:51:31 AM »
It's coming.

Can't wait to practice my sniping skills.

8)

You won't have a weapon moron.  It will be confiscated and you'll be in a FEMA camp more than likely.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
White people need to stay out of the Hood!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2015, 10:00:02 AM »

white dad not to worried about 150mph line drive off his newborn son's dome i suspect , even went out of his way to catch a fall ball that was wall in play still 

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2015, 10:00:39 AM »
Holy shit if I would have seen that in person I would have literally tried to kill all of them with my fists.  Would probably get aids though.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2015, 10:01:55 AM »

No way.... That ball could have hit his baby in the head. Kid is gonna like that pic later on, man people are dumb now, too much...
?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2015, 10:05:17 AM »
White people need to stay out of the Hood!

Out of the Neighbourhood?  ???

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2015, 10:47:55 AM »
what a disgusting race, it's funny how every other race in the world wants nothing to do with them. the one common bond between whites, asians, jews, indians, mulsims is "dont you dare a black spouse into this home"

I wouldnt bet on it unfortunately

Record-High 86% Approve of Black-White Marriages

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/interracial-marriages-u-s-hit-all-time-high-4-8-million-article-1.1023643

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149390/record-high-approve-black-white-marriages.aspx

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2015, 10:59:01 AM »
What kind of person attacks someone holding a baby!? And then the (at least) two punks recording it? Absolutely disgusting.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2015, 11:13:25 AM »
What kind of person attacks someone holding a baby!? And then the (at least) two punks recording it? Absolutely disgusting.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Not much humanity left in such an individual.

Fellow dancing at the end while she is getting pumemled is also a disturbing sight to behold.

No morals, no empathy for human lives.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2015, 11:16:08 AM »
what a disgusting race, it's funny how every other race in the world wants nothing to do with them. the one common bond between whites, asians, jews, indians, mulsims is "dont you dare a black spouse into this home"

Good luck with that. lolol