Author Topic: Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal  (Read 6003 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Oh Republicans- How stupid can you be? Bobby Jindal
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2015, 10:44:02 PM »
I don't get you. You're all over the place politically. Not attacking, just saying.

Noticed this as well.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2015, 11:09:09 PM »
i tend to agree on this even though you are a sad troll

If you agree then maybe I have you pegged all wrong.. I have no clue what a troll is - does that mean I am an asshole? If so then I cannot deny that some find me to be one.   I probably do misjudge people on here. I don't understand the jealousy that so many show and probably should just not bother.

If you REALLY agree - then you have hope. There is absolutely NOTHING  holding anyone back in America... NO ONE has a valid excuse. There is not a single person that couldn't acquire millions with the right attitude. That is fact not opinion. Those that can't understand this are destined for mediocracy at best.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2015, 04:32:07 AM »
I don't get you. You're all over the place politically. Not attacking, just saying.

Like I've always said, ideologically I'm way closer to what most of you believe in than you think.

Where we part ways (with you and others) is in what we all believe represents and deserves authority, that I'm apolitical in the sense that I recognize that both parties are the same (essentially) and the believe that the business community, if left alone, will fix all our problems.