Author Topic: Christians and traditional marriage supporters labeled as bigots.. lol  (Read 7338 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
You are full of shit.  And probably not that bright (being a cop).

The history of Christian persecution is horrific (if you went to the trouble to read a book once in a while you might know that).

You're an endlessly self-contradicting conspiracy kook, friend. Intelligence-wise, the guy is in an entirely different league. Hell, it's not even the same f'n sport.

Mind your tone.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
You're an endlessly self-contradicting conspiracy kook, friend. Intelligence-wise, the guy is in an entirely different league. Hell, it's not even the same f'n sport.

Mind your tone.

ha ha suck his dick
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I find it odd that Gays and atheists want to get married.

Odd that anyone does.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
You're totally putting words in his mouth.

Where is Christianity banned? Allow me to read your mind now: You want God in the classroom, huh? Is that what this about? Intelligent Design taught in science, right?

ALL of that shit is imaginary. Nothing he has posted suggests any of it is happening.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
ha ha suck his dick

Inconvenient truth, sorry.

Wait, you can't possible be a CT and a Christian. Can you?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Inconvenient truth, sorry.

to the slow witted (you) i'm sure other mental midgets look smart, hence your gay admiration for the men in blue
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
to the slow witted (you) i'm sure other mental midgets look smart, hence your gay admiration for the men in blue

You're adorable.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
You're totally putting words in his mouth.

Where is Christianity banned? Allow me to read your mind now: You want God in the classroom, huh? Is that what this about? Intelligent Design taught in science, right?

since he is putting words in my mouth, or at least making stupid generalizations of christians and christianity that are bullshit, I thought I'd return the favor.

but here's one

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/california.school.bans.all.christian.books/41072.htm

And you didn't read anything I said. I said christianity and other religions should be optional teachings in school and should be available for anyone who wishes to study religions, they shouldn't be denied. Don't argue if you don't read what I said because I didn't say that god should be explained in science class in a school  ::), talking about putting words in MY mouth.

The average person in the above demographic is what the bible refers to as "fools".

I think that gives you your answer.

Yeah I see it. These two refuse to see anything other than what they want to see obviously.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Here we go again.  ::)

a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
The average person in the above demographic is what the bible refers to as "fools".

I think that gives you your answer.

that's a pretty cool answer on a couple levels

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You are full of shit.  And probably not that bright (being a cop).

The history of Christian persecution is horrific (if you went to the trouble to read a book once in a while you might know that).

The history of Christians persecuting isn't all that fun either. But we are really talking about today's Christians in the U.S. according the  article 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
since he is putting words in my mouth, or at least making stupid generalizations of christians and christianity that are bullshit, I thought I'd return the favor.

but here's one

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/california.school.bans.all.christian.books/41072.htm

And you didn't read anything I said. I said christianity and other religions should be optional teachings in school and should be available for anyone who wishes to study religions, they shouldn't be denied. Don't argue if you don't read what I said because I didn't say that god should be explained in science class in a school  ::), talking about putting words in MY mouth.

Yeah I see it. These two refuse to see anything other than what they want to see obviously.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

but here's one

They already "teach" religion - always have - in the context of history, sociology, literature, etc., exactly where it belongs. So what are you even saying?

Also, "Don't"? That ever work for you, seriously? Like anyone, I'm obviously gonna post wherever, whether or not I've read a single word of anything. But you knew that, silly.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
it doesnt require to be christian/religious to see whats wrong with homosexuality. It s just common sense and has always been seen as something abnormal in all human and animal societies. Just like pedophilia and zoophilia or necrophilia.

Now it s becoming a norm, trend in the west and only there, simply because the atheist west is in complete decline. Homosexuality is at its core, a nihilistic , suicidal behavior. Feminists who took over males in the west of course encourage it; males submit by wanting to become women in order to survive. Obviously females have completely taken over males in atheist, white societies.

There is no doubt in my mind the white race is heading the way of the dodo. No way muslims or chinese ever fall into that nihilistic, suicidal stance. They ll gladly take over what we leave behind us.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
it doesnt require to be christian/religious to see whats wrong with homosexuality. It s just common sense and has always been seen as something abnormal in all human and animal societies. Just like pedophilia and zoophilia or necrophilia.

Now it s becoming a norm, trend in the west and only there, simply because the atheist west is in complete decline. Homosexuality is at its core, a nihilistic , suicidal behavior. Feminists who took over males in the west of course encourage it; males submit by wanting to become women in order to survive. Obviously females have completely taken over males in atheist, white societies.

There is no doubt in my mind the white race is heading the way of the dodo. No way muslims or chinese ever fall into that nihilistic, suicidal stance. They ll gladly take over what we leave behind us.

Here's what concerns me about your position. 150 yrs ago you could say "It's just common sense and has always been seen as something normal to own slaves" or "It's just common sense and has always been seen as normal that women don't have the capacity to vote"  or "It's just common sense that witches exist and can be discovered by burning or drowning them, everyone knows that"

The thing is.. we have evolved or I hope we have, and what we once thought was good or bad.. may not be the case when the light of science and knowledge is shown on the subject. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Here's what concerns me about your position. 150 yrs ago you could say "It's just common sense and has always been seen as something normal to own slaves" or "It's just common sense and has always been seen as normal that women don't have the capacity to vote"  or "It's just common sense that witches exist and can be discovered by burning or drowning them, everyone knows that"

The thing is.. we have evolved or I hope we have, and what we once thought was good or bad.. may not be the case when the light of science and knowledge is shown on the subject. 

Here's what concerns me about yours: Why are you reading his posts?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Here's what concerns me about yours: Why are you reading his posts?

no good?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
no good?

Nothing gained is all.

Every post is the same: Man is but a higher primate; slave to instinct, environment, and evolution; no free will, no self, consciousness is an illusion ...

Like a Darwinian robot.