Author Topic: Christians and traditional marriage supporters labeled as bigots.. lol  (Read 7326 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
your thoughts? or do you guys even care :D ??

LETS GO WIGGS! LETS GO!!!

"One of the US supreme court justices who found themselves on the opposite side of Friday’s historic endorsement of same-sex marriage has warned that the ruling will be used to “vilify Americans who are unwilling to assent to the new orthodoxy”, a group he said now faced being “labeled as bigots”.

Gay marriage declared legal across the US in historic supreme court ruling

Justice Samuel Alito said the ruling could leave the country suffering from “bitter and lasting wounds” in a dissenting opinion that veered away from legal argument, and head-first into political and cultural commentary.

“I assume that those who cling to old beliefs will be able to whisper their thoughts in the recesses of their homes, but if they repeat those views in public, they will risk being labeled as bigots and treated as such by governments, employers and schools,” he wrote.

http://theolivebranchreport.com/justice-alito-christians-will-now-be-labeled-as-bigots-by-governments-employers-schools/

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/26/gay-marriage-supreme-court-justices-dissent

Simple Simon

your thoughts? or do you guys even care :D ??

LETS GO WIGGS! LETS GO!!!

"One of the US supreme court justices who found themselves on the opposite side of Friday’s historic endorsement of same-sex marriage has warned that the ruling will be used to “vilify Americans who are unwilling to assent to the new orthodoxy”, a group he said now faced being “labeled as bigots”.

Gay marriage declared legal across the US in historic supreme court ruling
Justice Samuel Alito said the ruling could leave the country suffering from “bitter and lasting wounds” in a dissenting opinion that veered away from legal argument, and head-first into political and cultural commentary.

“I assume that those who cling to old beliefs will be able to whisper their thoughts in the recesses of their homes, but if they repeat those views in public, they will risk being labeled as bigots and treated as such by governments, employers and schools,” he wrote.

http://theolivebranchreport.com/justice-alito-christians-will-now-be-labeled-as-bigots-by-governments-employers-schools/

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/26/gay-marriage-supreme-court-justices-dissent

Gay marriage has never been illegal.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Gay marriage has never been illegal.

x2. And Christians have always been labeled Bigots.

a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
kinda ignored the fact that traditional man to woman marriage supporters are labeled as bigots. Kinda scary when "officials" are saying shit like that, but hey, christians are evil :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Who cares?

"Bigot" is just a word created by liberals to attack anyone who disagree's with them.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Who cares?

"Bigot" is just a word created by liberals to attack anyone who disagree's with them.

I am one of the Bigot guys on here.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
http://illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/

"I have three kids who have five parents, more or less, and I don’t see why they shouldn’t have five parents legally… I met my new partner, and she had just had a baby, and that baby’s biological father is my brother, and my daughter’s biological father is a man who lives in Russia, and my adopted son also considers him his father. So the five parents break down into two groups of three… And really, I would like to live in a legal system that is capable of reflecting that reality, and I don’t think that’s compatible with the institution of marriage.”

Smh... I wanna beat some sense into this dyke.
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I am one of the Bigot guys on here.

I am one of the bigger bigots on here. :D 8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Who cares?

yeah but when laws are being formed to protect the circus freaks and persecute the "normal" it makes me sick, it's just too much.

Like preparing to make pedophilia and bestiality legal... yeah, that's liberalism alright but now they are in concrete full control. What side are you on?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tom-delay-knows-secret-doj-memo-legalize-12-new-perversions-including-bestiality-and-pedophi

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Who says you can't support traditional marriage?  You can attend one.  You can have one yourself.  Is someone saying you can't?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Who says you can't support traditional marriage?  You can attend one.  You can have one yourself.  Is someone saying you can't?

My Greek wedding was very traditional. Unfortunately (or fortunately for those in the know) my wife is an Essex Girl, so there has to be some slight amendments, like I wasn't allowed the Mother in Law to sit and feed me almonds and honey until the Bride arrived at the church.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
I don't get it.

Why do gays want to marry? Marriage is a christian tradition, how is it anyone's right to get married? The religious leaders should decide that.

Simple Simon

I don't get it.

Why do gays want to marry? Marriage is a christian tradition, how is it anyone's right to get married? The religious leaders should decide that.

Marriage pre-dates Christianity, its a Pagan tradition.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Well, if we let the gays marry, then why not polygamy.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
My Greek wedding was very traditional. Unfortunately (or fortunately for those in the know) my wife is an Essex Girl, so there has to be some slight amendments, like I wasn't allowed the Mother in Law to sit and feed me almonds and honey until the Bride arrived at the church.

That's some kinky shit, bro.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
That's some kinky shit, bro.

I know right? Yet another tradition of the great Motherland that I never got to try  :'(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Christians are already labeled as bigots, deluded, intolerant, weak-minded, needing a daddy figure, believing in fairytales, etc.....this is the same sentiment being ramped up and it will continue to ramp up.

If you're a Christian there should be no surprises here.   We're amidst the era of tolerance and virtually everything is deemed tolerable with very few exceptions.  The most primary of those exceptions being God.   The anti-God sentiment is not super prevalent, but it's slowly building and it will continue to build.

I hear so many pastors and ministers and believers referring to coming revival in the church!!  I see the need and I'll pray for it, but I also don't see it coming.

Despite the righteous actions of Christ he was once deemed lawless and worthy of death.  Today's believers are slowly being deemed lawless as well.  Worthy of death?  Time will that vet that out also.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Breaking news.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Christians are already labeled as bigots, deluded, intolerant, weak-minded, needing a daddy figure, believing in fairytales, etc.....this is the same sentiment being ramped up and it will continue to ramp up.

If you're a Christian there should be no surprises here.   We're amidst the era of tolerance and virtually everything is deemed tolerable with very few exceptions.  The most primary of those exceptions being God.   The anti-God sentiment is not super prevalent, but it's slowly building and it will continue to build.

I hear so many pastors and ministers and believers referring to coming revival in the church!!  I see the need and I'll pray for it, but I also don't see it coming.

Despite the righteous actions of Christ he was once deemed lawless and worthy of death.  Today's believers are slowly being deemed lawless as well.  Worthy of death?  Time will that vet that out also.

I'd like to see the faces of the Anti-Christ's executioners, when they are sent round to MOS's house to 'dispatch' him oh brother. "BACK UP REQUIRED, I REPEAT BACK UP REQUIRED!!!! WE GOT A HUGE MUTHERFUCKIN BIGOT HERE!!!!!!"  ;D ;D ;D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

What people of lesser intelligence and limited understanding do not grasp... is that enabling two men, or a man and a horse... or what have you... to redefine what 'marriage' means.... is a literal death blow to the very foundation of civilization.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Drama much?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Bigot Pride Worldwide
 :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

God represents authority and a male figure, father figure . Today's society is anti-authority and anti male.
Look at society now. Everybody wants to do whatever they want to do, with no consequences.