Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 51001 times)

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
Re: Review of King Kamali "The King of Pain" DVD + LOTS of pics.
« Reply #425 on: June 08, 2006, 11:33:56 PM »
more pictures of the king ot aunt kamali

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Review of King Kamali "The King of Pain" DVD + LOTS of pics.
« Reply #426 on: June 09, 2006, 12:16:10 AM »
Question #

1. Why is King wearing a weight belt doing cable cross overs?
2. Why is King "shrugging so much when is obvious that he is only moving the weight about 1/2...(imagine benching like that or squatting like that)
3. In the smith machine squats, is their really need for a spot when you go less then 1/2 way down?  How are you gonna get stuck when your only doing 1/4 of the movement...I don't see a spot on the 1/2 inch shrugs...

4.Why is the hummer driving back and forth??????????????????????Weird

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!
« Reply #427 on: June 09, 2006, 11:26:50 AM »
I hear you. But for those who dig big muscle and find it something they think about all day long, these guys and gals are IT. They do it because it makes them feel good. The fans follow them because it also makes them feel good. If you arent into BB and its lifestyle, what are you doing here?

Cheers.

Excellent question!  The bodybuilding lifestyle is not only as depicted and lived by clowns like Kamali.  There are others who found a balance and have done well as a result.  Arnold is the obvious example, but guys like Lee Haney and Lee Labrada also come to mind. 

For those of you who think about big muscle all day and you are consumed by it, ask yourself this:  do you do it because simply piling on muscle and striving toward physical perfection brings you genuine fulfillment?  Or, do you do it because you think that if you reach a level of physical development on par with an IFBB pro, you will then be able to have “the lifestyle”? 

If it’s the former, then congratulations!  You have found your calling in life and you should pursue it with everything you’ve got. 

If it’s the latter, then I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but that “lifestyle” is a complete myth.  You are not going have a MTV cribs-like house; you’re not going to have killer ride, or bling bling or fame/fortune or whatever else you think comes from having gross amounts of overdeveloped muscle.  Instead, you’ll have a damaged liver, past due payments on your leased Hummer, a shoebox apartment and an inbox full of customer orders for your soiled posing trunks.  Don’t say you weren’t warned :-\
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #428 on: June 09, 2006, 12:29:53 PM »
Mindspin-

What is your opinion the fact that pros can threaten to cripple, beat, and maim members, without being banned?

If a regular getbigger threatened to beat up Pro X in front of his wife and kids, wouldn't he be in Time-Out?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #429 on: June 09, 2006, 12:33:34 PM »
threatening a pro bodybuilder is almost as bad as threatening the president..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #430 on: June 09, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »
240,, If you were Kamali, wouldn't you be fed up !!?!!  There are about 4 to 5 negative Kamali threads ,,then when someone starts a positve Kamali thread ,,it goes to shit !?

All my posts were deleted ??? But all the negative posts were left on ???

This shit has to do with the mods!  They enjoy, seeing people getting bashed, and disrespected!

Anytime Kamali's asked a question,, he takes the time to answer!

If you're going to be disrespectful, expect to be disrespected !

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #431 on: June 09, 2006, 12:45:35 PM »
threatening a pro bodybuilder is almost as bad as threatening the president..

LOL.  

240 - it's too bad you don't have access to the VIP board, for if you did, you would see the the bitching and whinning going on by some of the "VIP's" calling for the ban of specific memebers...LOL.  Needless to day, Ron is doing a great job of keeping these "Elite's" happy, while keeping the board relatively censorship free.  

To answer you question, I would not ban pros from making their life threats and so forth.  Without that, it would be pretty dull around here.
w

Stavios

« Reply #432 on: June 09, 2006, 12:49:20 PM »
LOL.  

240 - it's too bad you don't have access to the VIP board, for if you did, you would see the the bitching and whinning going on by some of the "VIP's" calling for the ban of specific memebers...LOL.  Needless to day, Ron is doing a great job of keeping these "Elite's" happy, while keeping the board relatively censorship free.  

To answer you question, I would not ban pros from making their life threats and so forth.  Without that, it would be pretty dull around here.

Mindspin, give me acces to the V.I.P board and I'll paypal you 5 $  8)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #433 on: June 09, 2006, 12:50:30 PM »
Mindspin, give me acces to the V.I.P board and I'll paypal you 5 $  8)

Your not missing out on much. 
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #434 on: June 09, 2006, 12:52:11 PM »
hey king and everyone else.  its the motherfuckin weekend. we can all appreciate that, unless your stuck in iraq or some other godless place.

rock on
Valhalla awaits.

Stavios

« Reply #435 on: June 09, 2006, 12:55:58 PM »
hey king and everyone else.  its the motherfuckin weekend. we can all appreciate that, unless your stuck in iraq or some other godless place.

rock on

FUCK YEAH !!!!!

I finish my day in 35 minutes.

I am tired of looking at getbig all day long

boring job  :-X ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: June 09, 2006, 12:56:15 PM »

Those members that they want banned are the same ones who have delivered entertaining content for the last few years to help getbig grow.  

I know many will say the non-kissasses only hurt the place... but members like sarcasm, special ed, 240, and others are what makes this place fun to read.  Most industry ppl come here cause the mgmt doesn't have an agenda, and it's allowed to be funny.

If Pro X wants to come up with wittier, funnier, and more entertaining stuff, let's see it!  

And someone should nominate me for the VIP board... I can behave when the rules of the board call for it.   Some differing opinions might emerge, but that's the only way anything ever grows and matures.  I can adapt to any situation, and they could show me the door if I break any rules.  And I'm in there all the time anyway via the friends who see me brought up constantly, and I could help the place grow.  I just don't have the ability to post under a name to offer some ideas.  

Stavios

« Reply #437 on: June 09, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »
Those members that they want banned are the same ones who have delivered entertaining content for the last few years to help getbig grow.  

I know many will say the non-kissasses only hurt the place... but members like sarcasm, special ed, 240, and others are what makes this place fun to read.  Most industry ppl come here cause the mgmt doesn't have an agenda, and it's allowed to be funny.

If Pro X wants to come up with wittier, funnier, and more entertaining stuff, let's see it!  

And someone should nominate me for the VIP board... I can behave when the rules of the board call for it.   Some differing opinions might emerge, but that's the only way anything ever grows and matures.  I can adapt to any situation, and they could show me the door if I break any rules.  And I'm in there all the time anyway via the friends who see me brought up constantly, and I could help the place grow.  I just don't have the ability to post under a name to offer some ideas.  

I like sarcasm, mars and the rest of the squad. They are funny as hell but I think they went too far in the thread with Milos.
Same with kamali.

Little bashing is always funny but saying you are gonna fuck a guy's wife in the 3 hole... well.... that's just going too far IMHO

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #438 on: June 09, 2006, 01:04:28 PM »
Here is a King Kamali interview on BB.com:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kkinter.htm
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #439 on: June 09, 2006, 01:04:44 PM »
but members like sarcasm, special ed, 240, and others are what makes this place fun to read.
Rob, what's with the talk in the third person?

Must be preparing for the Mr. Getbig Title.  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #440 on: June 09, 2006, 01:12:12 PM »
To answer you question, I would not ban pros from making their life threats and so forth.  Without that, it would be pretty dull around here.

i take it by this line that the 240 must be sacraficed for the good of the board.   ;D 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 09, 2006, 01:17:04 PM »
Rob, what's with the talk in the third person?

Must be preparing for the Mr. Getbig Title.  ;D

240 will not win the Mr. GetBig title.

The title will win 240.

mrco

• Getbig I
« Reply #442 on: June 09, 2006, 01:29:46 PM »
Kamali is AWSOME!!!
His new DVD shows why he is called the KING!! He is on his way back, I believe he will rise to the top by next year. He looked great for the NY, and is only going to get better. I see a top 5 Oly placing by next year. Maybe unseating the current champ?? Probably not because HEATH will have done that already!!

The future belongs to HEATH and the KING!! Watch out RONNIE and JAY!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #443 on: June 09, 2006, 01:30:22 PM »
240 will not win the Mr. GetBig title.

The title will win 240.

It makes him think he is more important,people who speak like that want others to talk about them.
And we all know what an attention whore he is,I mean...why the hell would he put those gay photos of him here ?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #444 on: June 09, 2006, 02:05:40 PM »
LOL.  

Don't be a tease, fill us in on which posters they want banned.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #445 on: June 09, 2006, 02:26:40 PM »

Almost word for word what my response was...
w

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: June 09, 2006, 03:15:13 PM »
Kamali is AWSOME!!!
His new DVD shows why he is called the KING!! He is on his way back, I believe he will rise to the top by next year. He looked great for the NY, and is only going to get better. I see a top 5 Oly placing by next year. Maybe unseating the current champ?? Probably not because HEATH will have done that already!!

::)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #447 on: June 09, 2006, 03:27:23 PM »
Kamali is AWSOME!!!

Hi King..

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: June 09, 2006, 03:28:13 PM »

Hi King..
That's not King silly.
:D Weee

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #449 on: June 09, 2006, 04:30:58 PM »
LOL.  

240 - it's too bad you don't have access to the VIP board, for if you did, you would see the the bitching and whining going on by some of the "VIP's" calling for the ban of specific memebers...LOL.  Needless to day, Ron is doing a great job of keeping these "Elite's" happy, while keeping the board relatively censorship free.  

Are you saying that there is some kind of VIP-politburo whining about members with wrong kind of opinion, and trying to get them banned from the board? Only guys with nice and positive comments should be allowed post in here. Like back in the USSR, you should not have anything negative to say about the members of the politburo...or else....