Author Topic: Hunter who killed beloved lion identified. Dentist from Minnesota  (Read 31260 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Hunter who killed beloved lion identified. Dentist from Minnesota
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2015, 07:17:14 AM »
But this reads like he killed a zoo animal.  Is that way off base?

You can be sure that it's way off base. I am not sure what methods he or his hunting guide used to "lure" "Cecil" off the park and onto private land. I am reasonably sure that it wasn't targeted to only appeal to "Cecil".

The guy has a history of taking game legally and ethically (and yes, he did "poach" a bear, but anybody that knows the byzantine laws in the states involving hunting tags knows it's easy to get pinched for poaching) and I have no reason to believe that he didn't attempt to do that here.

Again I say, I'm no fan of trophy hunting, even with those psychos that use nothing but a knife, but the economic benefit is undeniable.

The plain fact of the matter is that pussified Americans and Euros have NO FUCKING CLUE what goes on in Africa. It might as well be fucking Mars to them. For them to opine and to apply their twisted, upside-down morals and outrage to anything that goes on there is pitiful.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2015, 07:19:40 AM »
Hunting as part of a cull is one thing, but hunting an endangered species purely for "sport" is pretty despicable.
If this guy wanted to kill things, than why not go to Iraq and join Kurdish forces in their fight against ISIS rebels?

Hobby hunters are insecure sadistic cowards who feel they have to compensate something. People who are sadistic with animals are deeply sick mental retards. They prefer to torture animals to death using high power rifles because they get a hard on doing so.

And ISIS not only shoots back, but will also torture hobby hunters to death by burning them alive for instance.
If hobby hunters had real balls they would join the fight against terror. But alas, they prefer to fire at defenceless animals just for the "fun" of it

This sadistic dentist really gives Americans an even worse name in about every country on the planet. Very very bad PR for the USA. Unamerican behaviour of that coward.

Wish people would do something positive instead of travelling the world killing, torturing and destroying. Is that what the Bible promotes?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2015, 07:29:19 AM »
Hobby hunters are insecure sadistic cowards who feel they have to compensate something. People who are sadistic with animals are deeply sick mental retards. They prefer to torture animals to death using high power rifles because they get a hard on doing so.

And ISIS not only shoots back, but will also torture hobby hunters to death by burning them alive for instance.
If hobby hunters had real balls they would join the fight against terror. But alas, they prefer to fire at defenceless animals just for the "fun" of it

This sadistic dentist really gives Americans an even worse name in about every country on the planet. Very very bad PR for the USA. Unamerican behaviour of that coward.

Wish people would do something positive instead of travelling the world killing, torturing and destroying. Is that what the Bible promotes?

The lion was shot with a bow n arrow, then suffered for 40 hours before it was killed with a high powered rifle. Can you imagine suffering for 40 hours, then being shot down by a rifle? But this is the thing: gun and hunting nutters see absolutely nothing wrong with it. That is the disturbing part.

Actually, there was one hunter who actually called this guy an asshole for letting the lion needlessly suffer for 40 hours. He at least can rationalize that its despicable. I mean, I thought it was about a one-shot kill, so the animal doesn't suffer. Isn't that the "ethical" code that most hunters abide by?

But for the most part, the gun and hunting nutters see absolutely nothing wrong with letting an animal suffer for 40 hours. Warped mind.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2015, 07:31:37 AM »

Shhh, don't bring up the bible. Religious people only pick parts of the bible they want to abide by, and ignore all those other parts that don't fit their agenda.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2015, 07:32:31 AM »
The lion was shot with a bow n arrow, then suffered for 40 hours before it was killed with a high powered rifle. Can you imagine suffering for 40 hours, then being shot down by a rifle? But this is the thing: gun and hunting nutters see absolutely nothing wrong with it. That is the disturbing part.

Actually, there was one hunter who actually called this guy an asshole for letting the lion needlessly suffer for 40 hours. He at least can rationalize that its despicable. I mean, I thought it was about a one-shot kill, so the animal doesn't suffer. Isn't that the "ethical" code that most hunters abide by?

But for the most part, the gun and hunting nutters see absolutely nothing wrong with letting an animal suffer for 40 hours. Warped mind.

If I am not mistaken, the dentist did make an attempt to track the lion after his errant shot. Mistakes happen. I see nothing that suggests that the dentist intentionally tried to wound the lion, do you?

Again, your misplaced outrage is curious to me.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2015, 07:33:44 AM »
I was thinking about this last night over a cheeky joint. Usually I can rationalise all kinds of behaviour, or at least kind of understand why someone would do x y z. Well, all the bud in the world couldn't get me to understand why someone would kill such a beautiful beast for fun? It's like walking into the most impressive of mansions, and the first thing you do is find the most beautiful ornament and smash it to pieces or something?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2015, 07:35:56 AM »
If I am not mistaken, the dentist did make an attempt to track the lion after his errant shot. Mistakes happen. I see nothing that suggests that the dentist intentionally tried to wound the lion, do you?

Again, your misplaced outrage is curious to me.

Yes, he also mistakenly "poached" a bear, according to you. It was not really poaching in your eyes. I know, I know anything to get your gun/hunting nutter buddy off the hook. I get it. You will ignore all the facts if it makes your fellow gun/hunting nutters look bad. I get it.

You can't debate with gun/hunting nutters. They are just as bad as religious people. Any differing opinions, and they are "idiot liberals."

Warped minds.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2015, 07:38:12 AM »
You can't debate with gun/hunting nutters. They are just as bad as religious people. Any differing opinions, and they are "idiot liberals."

It's also impossible to argue with progressive morons that see everything through a single lens: man is bad. Your religion is much more dogmatic than mine. I am allowed to have differing opinions. What you?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2015, 07:40:39 AM »
Also, please note that it was a "gun nutter" ( ::)) that finally put "Cecil" ( ::)) out of his misery. It was the doofus with the bow that fucked up the hunt.

Most of the time, a gun is the right tool for the job.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2015, 07:42:06 AM »
I killed two deer in my youth to impress my father.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2015, 07:43:39 AM »
I killed two deer in my youth to impress my father.

I did as well, with my bare hands while being stripped naked.  Look how balanced I turned out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2015, 07:46:01 AM »
It's also impossible to argue with progressive morons that see everything through a single lens: man is bad. Your religion is much more dogmatic than mine. I am allowed to have differing opinions. What you?

I don't have a religion.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2015, 07:50:17 AM »
Well, I sense he's gonna become the hunted and won't be coming back from one of his future little target practice runs.

Would make a real nice getbig "feel good" post/story to read about him being devoured alive by some wild beast, even better, filmed. But I hate to wish such bad things but it's on mind...
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2015, 07:50:26 AM »
AJ mad at liberals for melting down about a lion, yet he's simultaneously melting down too. I can see him thrashing away at his keyboard!!  :D
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2015, 08:03:53 AM »
AJ mad at liberals for melting down about a lion, yet he's simultaneously melting down too. I can see him thrashing away at his keyboard!!  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »
I don't have a religion.

A dogmatic belief that there is no God is every bit as constricting and reliant on faith as the dogmatic belief that there is a God. And you are far, FAR less tolerant of other opinions.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2015, 08:06:41 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2015, 08:07:17 AM »
A dogmatic belief that there is no God is every bit as constricting and reliant on faith as the dogmatic belief that there is a God. And you are far, FAR less tolerant of other opinions.

No recovery from that.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2015, 08:09:07 AM »
I did as well, with my bare hands while being stripped naked.  Look how balanced I turned out.
For sure.

First thing is to invade him home and tie him up.  Gather his children and wife into the living room and smother them with beef fat.  Stick each into a cage with any type of wild animal.  Coyote, hyena, cheetah, whatever you can get and let this fucker see his family eaten alive.  Force him to watch.  Stick a iron poker in the fireplace, invite over the biggest blackest homo (BBH) anyone knows into his home to rape his ass while a sick fuck rapes his half eaten dead wife and children.   At that point when his ass is bleeding grab that smoldering hot iron poker and jab it up his ass to cauterize the bleeding.  Repeat this over the next 24 hours.  When his ass is sealed shut and the homo can no longer get his cock in, you get a 2 inch drill bit and put holes in his body that can be fucked by the BBH.
While he is still alive hang him from his arms to the ceiling.  Grab all of the arrows and proceed to insert into every known nerve in his body.  Make sure he's hooked up to an IV and Oxygen machine and have an epipen handy in case he goes into shock to ensure he stays alive.  At that point it will have been 72 hours.  You can then proceed to get a hacksaw and start cutting off his body parts.  Feet, hands, then forearms, then calves, etc...  keep him alert and alive during it all and finally take his limbless corps off the hanger and allow the wild beasts still in the cage finish him off.

This is all hypothetical of course and something I don't condone or approve of.

Jesus, man lol. Not sure if I'm the only one who read your post. In it's entirety, mind you lol. Definitely vomited a couple times in my mouth. I sincerely apologize for asking you to go more in depth.

And, uhhh ... you are quite balanced in a sense, my friend... that is, if we are putting you next to the likes of John Gacy and / or Hannibal Lector. You certainly have a way with words lol.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2015, 08:16:32 AM »

No, your wrong. The idea that there is no God does not require faith in the same faith it requires to be a theist. Demonstrably different.

And I never said that there is no God. I said a God does not exist based on the current available evidence.

Once you can decipher the difference between "there is no God" and a "God does not exist" then you will see how my position does not require faith.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2015, 08:17:54 AM »
No, your wrong. The idea that there is no God does not require faith in the same faith it requires to be a theist. Demonstrably different.

And I never said that there is no God. I said a God does not exist based on the current available evidence.

Once you can decipher the difference between "there is no God" and a "God does not exist" then you will see how my position does not require faith.

Yes...most religious zealots have a sense of righteousness too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2015, 08:19:01 AM »
Yes...most religious zealots have a sense of righteousness too.

Why are you guys debating make believe fairytales when there is a true story about some fucker who tortured a lion?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2015, 08:21:40 AM »
Why are you guys debating make believe fairytales when there is a true story about some fucker who tortured a lion?

Here, you can crack one off to this pic

Just imagine that it is the dentist and not some hapless Indian jamoke minding his own business.