Author Topic: Hunter who killed beloved lion identified. Dentist from Minnesota  (Read 31367 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Hunter who killed beloved lion identified. Dentist from Minnesota
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2015, 04:01:04 AM »
Yes because the buffalo actually had a decent life but decided to travel half way round the world to fuck up that cat just because it was bored  ::)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2015, 04:15:34 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2015, 04:24:42 AM »
Between El Diablo, Skylge, and a few others ... your thoughts on what to do to this guy are awfully detailed ... tell me more !! :D

Because in all seriousness, this quack Dentist has some real SERIOUS karma comin his way. I hope we all see it on the news.

And LOL @ TA. Anyone catch how aggressive he initially came out ? And then once he was put in his place by ND he tried to lighten things up with humor ? Oh, and hope your legs are less sore this morning, TA. They surely must have felt like they were on fire from all that backpeddling you did earlier in this thread. " Worthless babies ", huh ? No, worthless you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2015, 04:39:24 AM »
Hunting as part of a cull is one thing, but hunting an endangered species purely for "sport" is pretty despicable.
If this guy wanted to kill things, than why not go to Iraq and join Kurdish forces in their fight against ISIS rebels?

I don't think the lion is endangered, and certainly not endangered as far as the African parks are concerned. IIRC from my time there, there were only 3 "royals": black rhino, cheetah (I forget the third..old age). I know that the trophy tax on a male lion was enormous, maybe $50k in '96. The parks put all of that money back into anti-poaching.

Look, I am not a big fan of trophy hunting either. But the "majesty" of African animals is great in slo-mo videos, but your perspective changes a lot when you are there. The parks are sometimes overrun with certain species (like the fucking elephant) and they can be nasty fuckers. Plus, the public is carefully shielded from cull hunts, where the parks send out the wardens to machine gun "excess" animals.

I lol at most progressive American pussies. Fucking crying about "Cecil" and then going to the store, where you buy meat fucking killed in a factory after the animal lived in a tiny box.

Live a month or two in the bush or go to war and a lot of your perspective changes.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2015, 04:44:50 AM »
http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/hunter-who-killed-cecil-the-famous-african-lion-identified-as-minnesota-dentist/#0ldVgmXcg5P47yL1.97

He is being made out to be some sort of evil, disgusting killer, when in reality he was only obeying God's law.

Genesis 9:3 "Every moving thing that liveth, shall be meat for you."

Full explanation here:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0600/dinner.html
What makes a lion's life more significant than any other animals life, why is it alright to kill a cow for food or a rat because it is vermin but you can't kill a lion.  FUCK THAT LION !!!
V

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2015, 05:09:54 AM »
Don't care as long as someone ate the meat I don't believe in killing something then wasting it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2015, 05:19:41 AM »
The hunter paid 50,000$ - this money goes to wild life.
There are so many important things going right now and such a small scale disaster is embraced by the good will hunting crowd.

That what Social Media is for. For fake moral outrage and it shows all your Facebook friends how evolved you are and how much you care  ::)

In Chicago they did a drive-by killed some gang member , speeding away and being chased by the cops , the gangstas took the corner to fast and ran over a 1 year old baby in a carriage and decapitated the poor kid , NO moral outrage , no global concern , no celebrities railing on Twitter , a little blurb on the news , all these assholes crying about a fucking lion. give me a break.  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2015, 05:19:44 AM »
The hunter paid 50,000$ - this money goes to wild life.
There are so many important things going right now and such a small scale disaster is embraced by the good will hunting crowd.

Sure it did.  ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2015, 05:23:54 AM »
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2015, 05:41:56 AM »
Maybe it's best if that dentist undergoes a sexchange..

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2015, 05:49:33 AM »

Lol, and then be deemed courageous. A hero, even, for doing so.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2015, 06:08:44 AM »
Just read this thread.

While I tend to side with hunters who hunt for meat, etc....this one appears to be total bullshit.

The lion had a name, Cecil, and was one of the most famous animals at the national park.

Dentist is an asshole.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2015, 06:18:43 AM »
Just read this thread.

While I tend to side with hunters who hunt for meat, etc....this one appears to be total bullshit.

The lion had a name, Cecil, and was one of the most famous animals at the national park.

Dentist is an asshole.

Its not an endangered species, but it was labeled as "vulnerable." That should be enough reason to leave it alone.

http://www.animaldanger.com/endangered-animals.php

6. Lion
Population: There is a wide estimate of 15,000 - 45,000 lions living in the wild
Lifespan: Lions generally live for 10-14 years outside of captivity
Threat Level: Vulnerable [3]
Endangering Factors: Climate change, spread of disease, and human poachers are the top three factors that have caused the lion population to dwindle. - See more at: http://www.animaldanger.com/endangered-animals.php#sthash.7B9GrHJQ.dpuf

12. Black Rhinoceros
Population: The number of black rhinos has actually increased to 4,000 over the past couple of years
Lifespan: 35-50 years
Threat Level: Critically endangered [1]
Endangering Factors: The biggest threat to black rhinos have been vigorous poachers who seek after their unique horns, which are used in traditional Chinese medicine as well as ceremonial daggers. - See more at: http://www.animaldanger.com/endangered-animals.php#sthash.7B9GrHJQ.dpuf
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2015, 06:20:19 AM »
Just read this thread.

Dentist is an asshole.

While that may be, he's done more for animal conservation via his 100's of thousands of dollars in trophy taxes than 10,000 True Adonises, and a billion times more than any of the progressives with their faux outrage.

"Cecil"  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2015, 06:21:55 AM »
Its not an endangered species, but it was labeled as "vulnerable." That should be enough reason to leave it alone.

Wrong. The parks make the rules, not some panty-waist homo NGO with their dresses over their heads.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2015, 06:45:57 AM »
It might be wise because this dentist is the most hated man on the planet currently. I honestly hope he has a miserable life after what he's done. He should go to prison and leave in a body bag.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2015, 06:51:06 AM »
How many times have you pumped $55,000 into the African wildlife industry.

It's because of idiots like that guy that there are still 20,000 lions left.  It doesn't change the fact that he's a dipshit, but it's money from people like him that keep game reserves running and fund the anti-poaching team that guards white rhinos 24/7.

Yeah because the trustworthy Africans are putting that money back into the reserves and not into their pockets  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2015, 06:54:11 AM »
Yeah because the trustworthy Africans are putting that money back into the reserves and not into their pockets  ::)

I've seen it action. Yes, some goes to the host country, but the bulk stays on the park.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2015, 06:55:57 AM »
Also, if "Cecil" ( ::)) was ever a pride alpha, he likely killed and ate rival's cubs. Cute, little furry helpless cubs.

Progressives are so stupidly predictable.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2015, 06:57:44 AM »
Also, if "Cecil" ( ::)) was ever a pride alpha, he likely killed and ate rival's cubs. Cute, little furry helpless cubs.

Progressives are so stupidly predictable.

While that may be, he's done more for animal conservation via his 100's of thousands of dollars in trophy taxes than 10,000 True Adonises, and a billion times more than any of the progressives with their faux outrage.

"Cecil"  ::)

I read the story about the trophy tax, and I get that.  I get population control with deer, etc...makes sense.

But this reads like he killed a zoo animal.  Is that way off base?
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2015, 06:58:46 AM »
It might be wise because this dentist is the most hated man on the planet currently. I honestly hope he has a miserable life after what he's done. He should go to prison and leave in a body bag.

I hope they found 'her' after the sex change and put 'her' in a men's prison..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2015, 07:06:46 AM »
Between El Diablo, Skylge, and a few others ... your thoughts on what to do to this guy are awfully detailed ... tell me more !! :D

Because in all seriousness, this quack Dentist has some real SERIOUS karma comin his way. I hope we all see it on the news.

And LOL @ TA. Anyone catch how aggressive he initially came out ? And then once he was put in his place by ND he tried to lighten things up with humor ? Oh, and hope your legs are less sore this morning, TA. They surely must have felt like they were on fire from all that backpeddling you did earlier in this thread. " Worthless babies ", huh ? No, worthless you.

For sure.

First thing is to invade him home and tie him up.  Gather his children and wife into the living room and smother them with beef fat.  Stick each into a cage with any type of wild animal.  Coyote, hyena, cheetah, whatever you can get and let this fucker see his family eaten alive.  Force him to watch.  Stick a iron poker in the fireplace, invite over the biggest blackest homo (BBH) anyone knows into his home to rape his ass while a sick fuck rapes his half eaten dead wife and children.   At that point when his ass is bleeding grab that smoldering hot iron poker and jab it up his ass to cauterize the bleeding.  Repeat this over the next 24 hours.  When his ass is sealed shut and the homo can no longer get his cock in, you get a 2 inch drill bit and put holes in his body that can be fucked by the BBH.
While he is still alive hang him from his arms to the ceiling.  Grab all of the arrows and proceed to insert into every known nerve in his body.  Make sure he's hooked up to an IV and Oxygen machine and have an epipen handy in case he goes into shock to ensure he stays alive.  At that point it will have been 72 hours.  You can then proceed to get a hacksaw and start cutting off his body parts.  Feet, hands, then forearms, then calves, etc...  keep him alert and alive during it all and finally take his limbless corps off the hanger and allow the wild beasts still in the cage finish him off.

This is all hypothetical of course and something I don't condone or approve of.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2015, 07:06:51 AM »
Wrong. The parks make the rules, not some panty-waist homo NGO with their dresses over their heads.

Okay, calm down, you're getting worked up for no reason.

We all know youre a tough New Hampshire man with your gun, but calm down. Go read your bible and play with your guns and you will feel better.  :D :D

You're really  getting angry, responding to every poster in this thread lol.  :D :D
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2015, 07:08:17 AM »

Brutal! Not that is the law of the jungle in full effect right there.
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2015, 07:10:01 AM »
Sure it did.  ::)

Then go down there and help if you're so "disgusted" with what's happened.
The lions dead and nothing will change that.
There are some private run shelters in South Africa where you can become a donor who feeds wild/semi domesticated big cats which you can even visit and see eye to eye.