Author Topic: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.  (Read 22123 times)

whitewidow

WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.
« on: August 04, 2015, 01:38:56 AM »
Alright time to change threads up no more personal pictures unless they are just progress pics. I'll start over I admit I'm small right now I dropped close to 50 lbs since march. I had to get lean. I got way to big off-season this year. I'm only 5ft 6In and 220lbs was just uncomfortable to walk around at. Goal is to just gain pure LBM! I don;t want the weight if it's just fluid or fat. I am currently single digit BF% I did get it tested.

No more women pictures. no matter what they look like. I have a reason why I date certain women. I'm not exclusive with any women right now took the pics down because if they were found I don't want anybody pissed off at me. just pics of myself for now on! If anybody else is doing a transformation go ahead and feel free to share pics. keep it positive. I am way stronger then I look. I do alot of volume currently but I can move some weight on low volume days. losing 50 lbs was not fun! it did take alot of work so just respect that. I don;t care what you think of me as a person but it was a bitch to lose 50 lbs! 2 middle pics are most recent from a few days ago

whitewidow

Re: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:53:24 AM »
I'm going to update every week. My goal is too do a clean bulk I'll go for 200lbs even lean at 5ft6IN

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 02:44:23 AM »
I have a before and after in the main bodybuilding page of 2 years the after pic was taken about 6 months ago or so. U gonna have to eat exceptionally well at 200 with your height to stay lean ide think especially since u r not on gh. This is my problem my diet has to b perfect and I'm a starving asshole even in maintenance calories lol u can do it my only suggestion would b to run less harsh compounds. Fuck that oral tren and tren suspension that crazy shit I don't think is going to matter on the end goal u have.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 02:52:49 AM »
I have a before and after in the main bodybuilding page of 2 years the after pic was taken about 6 months ago or so. U gonna have to eat exceptionally well at 200 with your height to stay lean ide think especially since u r not on gh. This is my problem my diet has to b perfect and I'm a starving asshole even in maintenance calories lol u can do it my only suggestion would b to run less harsh compounds. Fuck that oral tren and tren suspension that crazy shit I don't think is going to matter on the end goal u have.

I lose crazy weight on tren! I'll use the tren suspension on low volume days and it does make me strong as fuck but so does winstrol. that's probably my favorite stack is a little sust, winstrol and tren. I can blast up to 200Lb's but it has to be slow. I'll just monitor everything I want to keep my conditioning but still I think I'm lean enough to gain some size and then trim off a few BF%. I'm leaner then I look. I have veins shooting through my legs and calfs right now. My skin is pretty thin at he moment. I can tell how much water I;m holding or if my bF% is going up just be how vascular I am and how thin my skin is.

I'll also check my ankles for any water films. very dry right now. what's your conditioning like? do you get as vascular as me? I go pretty heavy I have a strong back and chest, I T bar row 5-6 plates for 8-12 reps and deadlift 405 lbs for 4-5 reps. My bench press is over 400 lbs. I know alot of people will doubt that but i have a pretty thick chest in person. pictures don't do much justice. My legs are strong too. I have string triceps and biceps but my arms are stubborn poor insertions there.

I live in a city where you don't see alot of guys lift heavy or are super jacked. not many juicers here.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 03:29:06 AM »
I Pretty much look like a giant hard cock while at the gym I'll dig up a pic when I get a break i have a few friends with over 500lb bench presses I could mAyb get 450 up but I'll never try may not ever flat press again

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 03:38:26 AM »
I Pretty much look like a giant hard cock while at the gym I'll dig up a pic when I get a break i have a few friends with over 500lb bench presses I could mAyb get 450 up but I'll never try may not ever flat press again

yeah me too. I get crazy veiny and get dickskin. at this age and after years of doing flat bench I don;t do it much anymore either but i can still hit over 400lb bench press. I get more out of doing volume so I rather drop the weight and do crazy volume with decent weight. I'll rep out 185 lbs wich is 10-12 lbs more then my bodyweight for 100 reps with 2 short breaks of 10 seconds I can get 50 easy put it back up for 10 seconds do another 25 rest for another 10 aseconds and then hit the other last 25 reps, I get more out of doing sets like that then a 1 rep max.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 03:38:59 AM »
Just what I have taken

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 03:41:16 AM »
One more

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 03:45:00 AM »
pretty similar to my arm vascularity in my 2nd picture if you look but I am not doing curls I'm not relaxed either but we have similar shirts you ripped off the eat clen,tren hard part-lol, mine is still on the shirt it's a little diffrent it says eat clen,tren hard,claim natty,scam the unaware,make money.Nice shots though.looks like a smaller gym.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 03:47:32 AM »
Lol yea I'm curling arms pumped to max my buddy took the pic

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 03:49:17 AM »
Lol yea I'm curling arms pumped to max my buddy took the pic

looks like your using a bench press straight bar those are longer,heavier and will make you wider def better then a easy curl bar.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 04:04:56 AM »
Also starting to use the arm blaster for straight bars really can feel that in my bicep

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 04:10:35 AM »
Also starting to use the arm blaster for straight bars really can feel that in my bicep

Those are def nice keeps your triceps from moving any of the weight. my gym dosn;t have one and it's huge.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 04:16:27 AM »
I fucking bought one for bout 30$ On Amazon  after trying it once. Wish I could find a pic when I was in NPP and tren at same time I felt I looked my best

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 05:04:00 AM »
I fucking bought one for bout 30$ On Amazon  after trying it once. Wish I could find a pic when I was in NPP and tren at same time I felt I looked my best

They were 40$ in town at this store that sells fitness equipment. I go to 2 gyms and not one of them has a bicep blaster. I used to use them alot when I was younger almost daily and that was a hole in the wall gym. look good brother. How are you rotating injections maybe just more scar tissue in certain areas would help. I shoot my delts all the time since I'm so narrow it seems to help especially when I put suspension in them.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 05:38:00 AM »
I just hit quads in 2 spots each and glutes not reall easy to reach my other shoulder may start using delts when I cruise I just backed Down to 2ccs mwf 1/2 sust 1/2 mast e 1npp vs 3ccs 3x week this damn alpha pharma nPP is the thickest shit I've ever used its a bitch to shoot out of a 25 gauge

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 06:14:47 AM »
I just hit quads in 2 spots each and glutes not reall easy to reach my other shoulder may start using delts when I cruise I just backed Down to 2ccs mwf 1/2 sust 1/2 mast e 1npp vs 3ccs 3x week this damn alpha pharma nPP is the thickest shit I've ever used its a bitch to shoot out of a 25 gauge

Yeah I don't like their NPP. I wonder why they used such thick oil all their other products have super thin oil. I got a 10ml and I swear I got like 8.5 shots out of that 10ml and then I got amps next to make sure I got 10 shots. have somebody else shoot your delts. That's what I do especially for rear delts.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 07:49:42 AM »
Lol my wife will not even touch my needles and I pin at 430am during the week. My other buddy presses one arm against the wall fuck lol quads r just so easy as long as the gear is quality there isn't ever any problems for me. The NPP is good just thick as fuck as soon as I shoot it it goes away no lumps or anything it's he only aas I've tried of alpha pharma I got like 5 10mls free! For being a good customer lol

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 06:52:22 PM »
The other WW. :)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 07:30:33 PM »

Cycle?

Got a mid section pic? (full homo)

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 09:51:42 PM »
Cycle?

Got a mid section pic? (full homo)

In my 50's and started trt doses at 50. Was a top powelifter but at 24 bailed for my corporate career. From 24 to 50 no gear and a crazy response when I started (30lb weight gain). I decided to try some test and gh due to a cervical spinal injury which was casing me to lose strength in my left arm and excruciating pain.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2015, 03:00:15 AM »
Lol my wife will not even touch my needles and I pin at 430am during the week. My other buddy presses one arm against the wall fuck lol quads r just so easy as long as the gear is quality there isn't ever any problems for me. The NPP is good just thick as fuck as soon as I shoot it it goes away no lumps or anything it's he only aas I've tried of alpha pharma I got like 5 10mls free! For being a good customer lol

Damn pesto you look great! What are you running now? I'm going tren atm but I'm looking for a safer stack to switch to

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2015, 03:49:31 AM »

Ive seen his pics before def crazy conditioning for TRT dose. I'm getting there. don't have that kind of muscle maturity yet.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »
Damn pesto you look great! What are you running now? I'm going tren atm but I'm looking for a safer stack to switch to
thanks EQ currently running 375 sust 300mast E and 300NPP

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2015, 08:20:00 AM »
thanks EQ currently running 375 sust 300mast E and 300NPP

you should throw in some anadrol. BTW what AI's do you use?