Author Topic: Contest day  (Read 59387 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Contest day
« Reply #375 on: August 13, 2015, 01:29:07 PM »
It's got nothing to do with like or dislike.  You chose to take a low blow and bring a family member into the mix.  OMR chose to take a gentler approach.  Fuck you if you don't like my approach.

Love it.
?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #376 on: August 13, 2015, 01:41:23 PM »
It's got nothing to do with like or dislike.  You chose to take a low blow and bring a family member into the mix.  OMR chose to take a gentler approach.  Fuck you if you don't like my approach.
;D
Someone get this broad a cookie!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2015, 01:46:49 PM »
I got banned.

Where from if you don't mind the question? Found out I got banned from gh15. Not sure when it happened as don't log on there very often as the knowledgeable posters all got banned/left, etc. Tried logging in and came up as banned. Assuming for posting here/not posting enough.

Simple Simon

« Reply #378 on: August 13, 2015, 01:50:47 PM »
Where from if you don't mind the question? Found out I got banned from gh15. Not sure when it happened as don't log on there very often as the knowledgeable posters all got banned/left, etc. Tried logging in and came up as banned. Assuming for posting here/not posting enough.
I was just joking, I only post on one more forum, they like me there, now and again.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #379 on: August 13, 2015, 01:51:03 PM »
Six-gun justice.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »
I was just joking, I only post on one more forum, they like me there, now and again.

Yes we have been communicating on there for a while  ;) ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2015, 01:53:40 PM »

Yes we have been communicating on there for a while  ;) ;D

hahahaha....twat

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #382 on: August 13, 2015, 02:03:03 PM »
Jeff really destroyed CN into am oblivion.

CN I apologize for all the shit talking, I now realize just how serious you take this place and how much you wear your emotions on your sleeve.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 13, 2015, 02:07:11 PM »

im not going to lie this post fucking rocks

awesome  8)
T

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #384 on: August 13, 2015, 03:16:31 PM »
im not going to lie this post fucking rocks

awesome  8)

Haha...fucking idiot. ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 13, 2015, 04:26:03 PM »
Holy shit with this drama. How do people get involved in all this ridiculous behavior.

shit spiro i have no idea,      we are on here to have fun

and learn , shit that site makes me laugh my ass off sometimes.  and i  have to admit i like the women of cross fit pics.

hell ive even made some decent friends on here.         guys posting peoples personal info  without there permission is not cool.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 13, 2015, 04:35:35 PM »
This posting of personal info needs to be taken care of.
Permanent ban.

Time to make a lesson out of this guys. Some real fuckin' stupid ass people here to do this. Deserves a limb broken if you ask me. Don't give a fuck who are...
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #387 on: August 13, 2015, 04:51:04 PM »
This posting of personal info needs to be taken care of.
Permanent ban.

Time to make a lesson out of this guys. Some real fuckin' stupid ass people here to do this. Deserves a limb broken if you ask me. Don't give a fuck who are...

100% agree, but how should we deal with folks who publish their own private info ???

my email   donny66@live.de send me your number

(this isn't a PM)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #388 on: August 13, 2015, 04:54:28 PM »
I got banned also.  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2015, 04:59:30 PM »
100% agree, but how should we deal with folks who publish their own private info ???

(this isn't a PM)

If you publish your own info, then you're just asking for it.
?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 13, 2015, 05:22:45 PM »
Auschwitztic Natural melting down hilariously in this thread

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2015, 05:32:05 PM »
W T F  >:(

Is this Sev's request for a  PERMANENT BAN?

Sev, you got 2 minutes to clean that shit up or you're gone.

^

What happens when you make a woman a mod or give them power. Shit themselves over a bit of fun and banter and start making demands as if anyone gives a fuck :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2015, 05:41:26 PM »
Auschwitztic Natural melting down hilariously in this thread

That was a bit of unnecessary melting. although in my humble opinion he's pissed that he just went through 5 months of hell and gets laughed at. I think he done a fucking awesome job with no need to share it here as nobody here gives a fuck about bodybuilding. Perhaps he overshared a bit.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #393 on: August 13, 2015, 05:47:44 PM »
^

What happens when you make a woman a mod or give them power. Shit themselves over a bit of fun and banter and start making demands as if anyone gives a fuck :D

If you don't know what happened, then STFU, or are you in favor of posting member's family pictures?
:

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #394 on: August 13, 2015, 05:50:39 PM »
If you don't know what happened, then STFU, or are you in favor of posting member's family pictures?

I'm in favour of taking shit whilst drinking a nice cup of coffee before going back to work and leave you to wallow in the drama that's playing out purely in your head.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #395 on: August 13, 2015, 06:00:26 PM »
PS,

If you're fucking stupid enough to get hacked or believe you're 'friends' with anyone here, your outing is well deserved.

Although I'll give anyone this; if you feel the need to out someone, he/she got under your skin way too far.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #396 on: August 13, 2015, 06:37:09 PM »
This idiot talked so much insulting shit about my female friend or wife or past relationships it is rediculous. But posting his ugly ass wife is all of a sudden offensive and "off limits"

He insulted me non stop banking on remaining annonymous but posting his retarded mug is "off limits".

Being a complete jackass for a full year non stop is not "off limits"?

Fuck you and your "rules". Seems like a double standard to me

Princess L.. who the fuck are you and why do you feel your opinion matters?  :D

Go eat a large dick .. spend less time online and get a life you idiot

I find it amusing how offended everyone is but the shit this idiot spewed for a year insulting non stop it is cndoned and ok. Oh brother the drama  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #397 on: August 13, 2015, 06:38:17 PM »
are you in favor of insulting non stop people and family members as long as there are no pictures posted?

Dumb kunt (I take that it is allright to call you a kunt which you are as long as I do not post pics of your family correct?)

PrinceLess

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #398 on: August 13, 2015, 06:44:35 PM »
This idiot talked so much insulting shit about my female friend or wife or past relationships it is rediculous. But posting his ugly ass wife is all of a sudden offensive and "off limits"

He insulted me non stop banking on remaining annonymous but posting his retarded mug is "off limits".

Being a complete jackass for a full year non stop is not "off limits"?

Fuck you and your "rules". Seems like a double standard to me

Princess L.. who the fuck are you and why do you feel your opinion matters?  :D

Go eat a large dick .. spend less time online and get a life you idiot

I find it amusing how offended everyone is but the shit this idiot spewed for a year insulting non stop it is cndoned and ok. Oh brother the drama  ::)

Serious question, do your loved ones know you post pictures of them on a degenerate waste basket like getbig?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #399 on: August 13, 2015, 06:54:05 PM »
Off topic, but I need a place to post this.

This thread title / poster combo marks the #1 thread in getbig history that I'm least tempted to click.

Y