Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2017, 01:22:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From volume to HIT  (Read 9929 times)
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

John Meadows has committed career suicide

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »

Great training!
Please keep updating

Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged

w
pestosterone
Getbig IV

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2016, 12:02:02 PM »

Weighed in @ 228lbs this morning body fat steadily dropping. Cardio 5x week train weights 5x week. Last checked calipers body fat was at 9.06%

Split is currently
M-chest tri /cardio abs
T-back bi/cardio calves
W- quads. Abs mayb
T-shoulder traps/ HIIT Cardio
F- deadlifts hams/cardio calves
Saturday is 35 mins abs only
Sunday off
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2017, 06:05:29 PM »

If Wes called you out it's simple enough to hand your phone to someone to video tape. I'm always skeptical of any weight posted on a board having been in the gyms for over 40 years.  Everyone does half range shoulder presses never going all the way down.  Guys do rack deadlifts and think they the weights they post are true deadlift weights. Leg press is half reps to quarter reps with a million pounds on the machine. Squats are shallow. Pullups are never all the way down or all the way up to the point of having the elbows down and bar just about touching the chest. I could go on. What I'm saying is bodybuilders quoting weight used is almost always bs and not like an Olympic lifter. In Olympic lifting you either lift it over head or you don't. Bodybuilding is a sport of cosmetic athletes.  I've seen amazing things in the gyms but most guys training are just delusional about what they lift.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!