Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 592063 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1575 on: September 25, 2015, 05:44:59 AM »
That's very good of you to help him Harley.

Naturalwonder83 please be advised that cash value also called whole life insurance is a terrible overpriced product. If you need life insurance then buy what is called Term Life insurance.
Absolutely!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1576 on: September 25, 2015, 11:04:04 AM »
WOW, Getbig's resident lawyer.

Well now weve come full circle because at one time Goodrum was selling prepaid legal services here.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #1577 on: September 25, 2015, 11:08:15 AM »

Well now weve come full circle because at one time Goodrum was selling prepaid legal services here.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1578 on: September 25, 2015, 11:21:34 AM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  You ask if Craig is sponsored by any company.  That is the ONLY topic on which I must be careful in how I respond as I would not want to say
anything that could be used in spite to hurt Craig's income.
  Craig is an MHP "athlete."
  I have very often had "run ins" with the powers to be at MHP as to how they use him and how they treat him.
  You will notice that I have NEVER come here to promote ANY MHP product.  I won't recommend anything that I don't myself take
and feel works, as far as legal supplements. 
  I am going to write a "2015 Mr. Olympia Report" as to how MHP treated me however.
Harley
looking forward to it

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1579 on: September 25, 2015, 03:06:47 PM »
Dear Dave D,
   I don't have any "prepaid legal services" and I am not here to make any money.  If I can help someone with some advice, why not?
If there is something I can do for someone that doesn't take up too much time, why not?
   I would never reveal private information but I have had many PMs and I have always responded and done my best to help.  And I never
asked anyone for money.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1580 on: September 25, 2015, 03:43:01 PM »
You're a good dude, Harley.  You've got lots of heart and soul, and you really add it to getbig.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1581 on: September 25, 2015, 03:47:41 PM »
I think a lot better,  I trained slow enough that  I could try to break personal strength records every workout.  then I met pros and watched them train lighter and faster paced to blow up the muscle as full as possible.

Did you start following that once you understood it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1582 on: September 25, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »
Dear Dave D,
   I don't have any "prepaid legal services" and I am not here to make any money.  If I can help someone with some advice, why not?
If there is something I can do for someone that doesn't take up too much time, why not?
   I would never reveal private information but I have had many PMs and I have always responded and done my best to help.  And I never
asked anyone for money.
Harley

Wasn't an attack or slam against you bro, you're a good dude.  I thought it was funny because we tease Vince about losing his spot as the industry  insider to a real person in the know. I found it ironic that you're also a legitimate lawyer whereas Vince was pushing the pre paid services some time back.

I think I speak for all of get big when I say we're grateful you're here, no homo.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1583 on: September 25, 2015, 07:31:17 PM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  You ask if Craig is sponsored by any company.  That is the ONLY topic on which I must be careful in how I respond as I would not want to say
anything that could be used in spite to hurt Craig's income.
  Craig is an MHP "athlete."
  I have very often had "run ins" with the powers to be at MHP as to how they use him and how they treat him.
  You will notice that I have NEVER come here to promote ANY MHP product.  I won't recommend anything that I don't myself take
and feel works, as far as legal supplements. 
  I am going to write a "2015 Mr. Olympia Report" as to how MHP treated me however.
Harley
i do not know gerard dente mhp owner but i remember being in club early 90's and he was few yrs older than me not much tho,he was huge by then and national level already ...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1584 on: September 26, 2015, 05:40:39 PM »
Going back to the training you and Craig do, what is your typical bodypart split and what would be a typical workout for lets say for example legs

Thanks
"

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1585 on: September 27, 2015, 06:34:31 AM »
Hey Guys,
  I have been asked about the "body part split" Craig and I exercise.  When the time comes for Craig to do cardio, he usually does it first thing in the morning and when he
requires 2 sessions, he will do the second session at the gym immediately following our weight training session.
  We have 2 different training spits, a 4 Day and a 5 Day split.  We had been incorporating a 4 day split until Craig hooked up with Chris Aceto this year
who then changed it to a 5 Day Split.  I think we are going to go back to the 4 Day Split just because of my work schedule. 
  5 Day Split:   Sunday-  Chest
                      Tuesday- Biceps then Triceps
                      Wednesday- Back
                      Thursday- Front, Side and Rear Delts then Traps
                      Saturday- Hams then Quads

4 Day Split:   Sunday- Chest then Front then Side Delts then Traps
                      Wednesday or Thursday (Depends on my work schedule and how we feel)- Back then Rear Delts

Obviously, your gym time is increased on the 4 Day Split but you are at the gym 1 less day per week and that sometimes can help avoid the boredom or convention
that can sometimes set in.  Also, I am not much of a socialite in the gym and don't like talking or spending time there with people.
  I hope that helps.
Harley

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1586 on: September 27, 2015, 06:57:00 AM »
Hey Guys,
  I have been asked about the "body part split" Craig and I exercise.  When the time comes for Craig to do cardio, he usually does it first thing in the morning and when he
requires 2 sessions, he will do the second session at the gym immediately following our weight training session.
  We have 2 different training spits, a 4 Day and a 5 Day split.  We had been incorporating a 4 day split until Craig hooked up with Chris Aceto this year
who then changed it to a 5 Day Split.  I think we are going to go back to the 4 Day Split just because of my work schedule. 
  5 Day Split:   Sunday-  Chest
                      Wednesday- Back
                      Thursday- Front, Side and Rear Delts then Traps

4 Day Split:   Sunday- Chest then Front then Side Delts then Traps
                      Wednesday or Thursday (Depends on my work schedule and how we feel)- Back then Rear Delts

Obviously, your gym time is increased on the 4 Day Split but you are at the gym 1 less day per week and that sometimes can help avoid the boredom or convention
that can sometimes set in.  Also, I am not much of a socialite in the gym and don't like talking or spending time there with people.
  I hope that helps.
Harley

No Calves?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1587 on: September 27, 2015, 07:04:05 AM »
Dear V Man,
  THANK YOU!!!!  Can you believe Craig doesn't do calves?  Have you seen his calves?  Forget the fact that he is black (and yes, if that sounds racist, it's not, as
many black men have trouble developing large calf muscles) he NEVER trains his calves.  I am going to take some photos of Craig's calves and post them as it really
aggravates me that "God" does such things for others and yet ignores guys like me.  LOL
Harley

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1588 on: September 27, 2015, 07:08:22 AM »
Dear V Man,
  THANK YOU!!!!  Can you believe Craig doesn't do calves?  Have you seen his calves?  Forget the fact that he is black (and yes, if that sounds racist, it's not, as
many black men have trouble developing large calf muscles) he NEVER trains his calves.  I am going to take some photos of Craig's calves and post them as it really
aggravates me that "God" does such things for others and yet ignores guys like me.  LOL
Harley

Lol I seriously thought you just forgot to put calves in there. I'm surprised to hear that a pro doesn't train calves....especially if they are a weak point.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1589 on: September 27, 2015, 07:25:54 AM »
    Calves are NOT a weak point for Craig.  Sad that judges don't ever look nor care about calves.  Craig says they barely even look up
when the guys are first brought out.  Sad.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1590 on: September 27, 2015, 09:25:58 AM »
I wonder what would happen if he went for the "stand out body part" angle that was discussed, since it sounds like he could do that.  Work them to the point they refuse to be ignored.

Could it result in even higher placings?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1591 on: September 27, 2015, 09:32:51 AM »
I wonder what would happen if he went for the "stand out body part" angle that was discussed, since it sounds like he could do that.  Work them to the point they refuse to be ignored.

Could it result in even higher placings?

I would LOVE to tell you guys what it would take in the REAL world of the IFBB for Craig to place higher.  Threads like that have consequences.  No way Bob Chick
doesn't go running back to the powers to be and tell them what I would've written.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1592 on: September 27, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »
 I would LOVE to tell you guys what it would take in the REAL world of the IFBB for Craig to place higher.  Threads like that have consequences.  No way Bob Chick
doesn't go running back to the powers to be and tell them what I would've written.

I shudder to imagine it.  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1593 on: September 27, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »
Harley, earlier you stated "the pros who wanted to get off the Mr. O stage as fast as possible in order to score some drugs and party".

But you forgot the FANS who wanted to get out of the  Mr. O auditorium as soon as possible in order to score some drugs and party ....

Sounds like a typical weekend night for the majority of night owls here in Las Vegas town.

Believe it or not but I have never paid an admission fee to enter any night club in any part of the world I have found myself in.

Here in LV it's usually $20 to $40 to gain admission and then $12 to $20 for a decent drink.

And with minor exceptions ... I have only gotten high on a couple of martinis or two too many tequila shots.

Opps! Off track once again. Sorry bout that.

How have you been and how can I contact Jeff?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: September 27, 2015, 12:22:35 PM »
  I would LOVE to tell you guys what it would take in the REAL world of the IFBB for Craig to place higher.  Threads like that have consequences.  No way Bob Chick

If you two have direct knowledge of such stuff, why on earth would he continue to compete?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1595 on: September 28, 2015, 03:37:39 AM »
If you two have direct knowledge of such stuff, why on earth would he continue to compete?

Dear The Ugly,
   Craig competes because he wants to continue to challenge himself to see if he can improve how he looks.  He is able to
continue competing because he doesn't have to or should I say, he chooses NOT TO do what it takes for a guy like him to
place a little higher.  I am not saying he would ever beat a Flex Lewis or someone like that, but Craig is happy competing on his
own terms. 
   Clearly, the doesn't do it for the money but neither do most guys who play golf.  They invest money in their equipment, club fees, tee time fees,
travels, etc but they do so because they like it.  Craig likes the "bodybuilding" lifestyle and enjoys the final product, whether to not it lands him a check
or some medal. 
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1596 on: September 28, 2015, 03:42:55 AM »
The Diet- Week One:
      Hey Guys,
            I want to begin by thanking all of you for your support.  It is a very risk proposition to announce here on GetBig that you are going to
change your lifestyle and attempt to morph from overweight to "respectable" (real world, not "GetBig World") in terms of physique.
            Week One went very well in terms of eating and keeping to cardio.  I have not trained yet as we are still off from the gym for another week.
            I begin this quest last week at 212.2 pounds (down from 227.3 lbs. originally some time ago).
            Today, one week later, I weighed in at 200.8 lbs., thus losing 11.4 lbs. in the first week.  While I am well aware that virtually all of that was water,
I am encouraged that I kept at cardio and diet so far.  The longest journey begins with the first step.  I hope Kim isn't upset that I quoted Mao.
            Thanks again for all the support.
Harley

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #1597 on: September 28, 2015, 03:55:33 AM »
The Diet- Week One:
      Hey Guys,
            I want to begin by thanking all of you for your support.  It is a very risk proposition to announce here on GetBig that you are going to
change your lifestyle and attempt to morph from overweight to "respectable" (real world, not "GetBig World") in terms of physique.
            Week One went very well in terms of eating and keeping to cardio.  I have not trained yet as we are still off from the gym for another week.
            I begin this quest last week at 212.2 pounds (down from 227.3 lbs. originally some time ago).
            Today, one week later, I weighed in at 200.8 lbs., thus losing 11.4 lbs. in the first week.  While I am well aware that virtually all of that was water,
I am encouraged that I kept at cardio and diet so far.  The longest journey begins with the first step.  I hope Kim isn't upset that I quoted Mao.
Harley

Harley,

You should post this on instagram

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1598 on: September 28, 2015, 05:10:49 AM »
  I don't have Instagram or any of that social media stuff.   I am completely anti-technology.  Being here is a complete exception
to the rule but so far, so good.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1599 on: September 28, 2015, 05:48:00 AM »
The Diet- Week One:
      Hey Guys,
Harley

congrats man,,keep it going..