Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 584689 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1625 on: October 01, 2015, 06:51:40 PM »
Just wanted to come on here and say that Harley Breite is truly a man of his word. I had to come on here and advertise for the guy in half and give out free advice when he can easily charge substantial fees for his vast legal knowledge. I message him for help he message me back no less than four times and he spent almost all Sunday night talking to me and gave me a lot of great help and advice so know now Harley is a man of his word,a scholar, a gentleman, and a terrific legal mind. Most impressively he doesn't try to rush you off the phone and you can tell he's true interested! Hell, we spent an extra half hour talking BJJ! Harley Breite all time best Getbigger IMO.

Praise Harley! True Getbigger that should be inducted into GetBig Hall of Fame!

It's really good to have such a bright mind that can also offer legal advice FREE here on the board willing to help people.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1626 on: October 02, 2015, 12:53:00 PM »
Want to thank Harley in his thread. Asked about his grandfather's book, and (as it's no longer available) he offered to send me one free of charge. Just arrived, so I'll post a brief review as soon as I've finished.

Thank you, sir, solid as they come.

(Can I at least reimburse your postage?)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1627 on: October 03, 2015, 11:47:33 AM »
Black Beauty 1962 Chevy II Nova

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1628 on: October 03, 2015, 12:18:09 PM »
I really like the way they did this 6-3.

nice love the color

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1629 on: October 03, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »
where is Harley?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1630 on: October 03, 2015, 01:34:55 PM »
nice love the color

Yeah...the certain depth to it is very cool, too

mat or flat at some angles, with depth at other angles

these cars look badass flat black, too.   ;D, i hadn't realized novas went so far back in time (until this thread caused me to closely look at them)

they've become one of my favorite cars

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1631 on: October 03, 2015, 01:40:20 PM »
where is Harley?

i don't know for sure, but he might be working on something that is taking 100% of his focus.  he'll be back when he can, though, you can bet.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1632 on: October 04, 2015, 04:04:16 AM »
where is Harley?
buisness trip, he is defending a guy in dubai, india

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1633 on: October 05, 2015, 02:53:47 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I am back!!!
  I am sorry but I took my Mom to Disney World for 5 nights as one of the trips she has been speaking about for years.  As I mentioned, I just took her and my sister
to Vegas a few weeks ago but this trip has been something she really wanted to do.
  I apologize but I can't announce when I will be gone from my home for days at a time as I have numerous death threats against me (public record so yes, you can audit me,  it's
not something to brag about, trust me) and as you know, the State is trying to take away my permit to carry a handgun.
  Well, what really sucked is that this trip occurred during Week 2 of my Diet but I knew that going into it.  I am sure I gained back all I lost on Week 1, but again, I knew that going into
it and sometimes, there are priorities we all must attend to, and my Mom is one of those.
  But, I am ready for that alarm to go off at 5:30 am tomorrow to do an hour of cardio.  I already have my MMA session set for 10:30 am and Craig and I return to the gym together for the
first time since the Mr. Olympia tomorrow at 4:30 with another hour of cardio to follow then.
  I am not going to let the number on the scale tomorrow morning get me too far down mentally.  This is a process.  I know have but 13 weeks to achieve my goal and I am going to do it.
I can't thank you guys enough for all your support.  I am sending you ALL a free invite to the Premiere of the documentary I am shooting when it's all ready for the theater.  I figure as you
guys are some of my biggest supporters, you should all be invited.  This documentary is really going to be something and will show Craig, Sean and myself in the real light, with all our
failures and shortcomings.  But hopefully, it will uplift people and help others to come off the ground when knocked down and get up swinging despite all the negative people who just keep
saying we can't do it.
Harley

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: October 05, 2015, 03:17:02 PM »
Welcome back!
w

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1635 on: October 05, 2015, 03:19:49 PM »
I am sure I gained back all I lost on Week 1, but again, I knew that going into
it and sometimes, there are priorities we all must attend to, and my Mom is one of those.

This is certainly very true.

Always take care of the mom.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1636 on: October 05, 2015, 04:54:18 PM »
Thanks TuHolmes.  I had rented a townhouse in Animal Kingdom 2 years ago to take my Mom to but she had a very bad car
accident while I was in Brasil and she couldn't end up going to Florida so now was the time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1637 on: October 05, 2015, 05:15:20 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I am back!!!
  I am sorry but I took my Mom to Disney World for 5 nights as one of the trips she has been speaking about for years.  As I mentioned, I just took her and my sister
to Vegas a few weeks ago but this trip has been something she really wanted to do.
  I apologize but I can't announce when I will be gone from my home for days at a time as I have numerous death threats against me (public record so yes, you can audit me,  it's
not something to brag about, trust me) and as you know, the State is trying to take away my permit to carry a handgun.
  Well, what really sucked is that this trip occurred during Week 2 of my Diet but I knew that going into it.  I am sure I gained back all I lost on Week 1, but again, I knew that going into
  But, I am ready for that alarm to go off at 5:30 am tomorrow to do an hour of cardio.  I already have my MMA session set for 10:30 am and Craig and I return to the gym together for the
first time since the Mr. Olympia tomorrow at 4:30 with another hour of cardio to follow then.
  I am not going to let the number on the scale tomorrow morning get me too far down mentally.  This is a process.  I know have but 13 weeks to achieve my goal and I am going to do it.
I can't thank you guys enough for all your support.  I am sending you ALL a free invite to the Premiere of the documentary I am shooting when it's all ready for the theater.  I figure as you
guys are some of my biggest supporters, you should all be invited.  This documentary is really going to be something and will show Craig, Sean and myself in the real light, with all our
failures and shortcomings.  But hopefully, it will uplift people and help others to come off the ground when knocked down and get up swinging despite all the negative people who just keep
saying we can't do it.
Harley

Two questions:

1) where do the death threats come from?

2) why is the state trying to take away your gun permit?
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1638 on: October 05, 2015, 05:18:51 PM »
Hi, Harley!! :)

When you have time, I hope you give an account of what Disney World was like.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1639 on: October 05, 2015, 07:14:41 PM »
Two questions:

1) where do the death threats come from?

2) why is the state trying to take away your gun permit?

Dear SF1900,
  1)  The Death Threats come from various members of different street gangs who feel that either I am doing too good a job for their rivals or I am not doing
well enough for their own members.  My house has been shot at, many people have told my friends and my contacts that there is a "hit" out on me and one guy told
one of my people, unbeknownst to him, that "if he didn't have that gun on him, he'd be mine already."
       I also have represented very violent and irrational clients who had no gang affiliation who also blame their present or past condition on me.  They have no fear of
returning to prison especially with such a notch on their belt as killing a defense attorney.
  2)  There is a new Police Chief in my town who unlike any of his predecessors, did not approve my application to renew my permit to carry a handgun.  He felt that
there was no real threat to my life.  He ignored the assault charge levied against me (I've already mentioned that a racist motivated person claimed that he and I fought
and that I put him in the hospital.  My legal team had the case dismissed.  That is all I can say as to what really happened). 
        So now, a Judge decides, at a hearing, whether or not to renew my permit, which I have had for 6 years without any problem or incident.  Simply because some new
bureaucrat Chief of Police politico doesn't feel I have any real threat to my life, the Prosecutor now suddenly agrees with him.  These are all cowards who are simply driven
to protect their over inflated and unwarranted salaries, pensions and tenure.
        I am far less likely to kill or harm anyone with my guns than those who continue to threaten my life and that of my family.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1640 on: October 05, 2015, 07:18:35 PM »
Hi, Harley!! :)

When you have time, I hope you give an account of what Disney World was like.

Dear Las Vegas,
 I am so disappointed with the cultural state this country finds itself in that I am hesitant to report my honest views of my 5 day stay in Disney World.
Harley

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1641 on: October 05, 2015, 08:31:59 PM »
Dear SF1900,
  1)  The Death Threats come from various members of different street gangs who feel that either I am doing too good a job for their rivals or I am not doing
well enough for their own members.  My house has been shot at, many people have told my friends and my contacts that there is a "hit" out on me and one guy told
one of my people, unbeknownst to him, that "if he didn't have that gun on him, he'd be mine already."
       I also have represented very violent and irrational clients who had no gang affiliation who also blame their present or past condition on me.  They have no fear of
returning to prison especially with such a notch on their belt as killing a defense attorney.
  2)  There is a new Police Chief in my town who unlike any of his predecessors, did not approve my application to renew my permit to carry a handgun.  He felt that
there was no real threat to my life.  He ignored the assault charge levied against me (I've already mentioned that a racist motivated person claimed that he and I fought
and that I put him in the hospital.  My legal team had the case dismissed.  That is all I can say as to what really happened).  
        So now, a Judge decides, at a hearing, whether or not to renew my permit, which I have had for 6 years without any problem or incident.  Simply because some new
bureaucrat Chief of Police politico doesn't feel I have any real threat to my life, the Prosecutor now suddenly agrees with him.  These are all cowards who are simply driven
        I am far less likely to kill or harm anyone with my guns than those who continue to threaten my life and that of my family.
Harley

Having shots fired at my  house and knowing that gang members have a hit out on me would make me paranoid as hell. Do you wear a vest when going out in public?

How common is this? I would think Prosecutors would be more targeted than Defense attorneys.

It must suck royally to have to keep looking over your shoulder. All I have to worry about is Potatank coming at me with a bat but he's not allowed out of Canada.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1642 on: October 05, 2015, 08:34:19 PM »
F that liberal pos police chief!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1643 on: October 06, 2015, 02:50:00 AM »
My Diet Goal:
  Hey Guys, as I mentioned, I was prepared for bad news today when I hit the scales due to taking my Mom to Disney World for 5 nights however,
I was so happy to see my weight at 206.6 pounds which was only a gain of 5.8 pounds from Week 1.
  I can recover quite well from this.  This is Week 2 and I awoke at 5:30 am to some damn good Brazilian coffee and sitting here waiting to wake up some
more and once again, use the bathroom and then hit an hour of cardio before MMA Training at 10:30 am.
  Again, I thank you guys for your support.  While I was warned before publicizing this quest of mine, I still feel the risk was worth it.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1644 on: October 06, 2015, 02:54:57 AM »
Having shots fired at my  house and knowing that gang members have a hit out on me would make me paranoid as hell. Do you wear a vest when going out in public?

How common is this? I would think Prosecutors would be more targeted than Defense attorneys.

It must suck royally to have to keep looking over your shoulder. All I have to worry about is Potatank coming at me with a bat but he's not allowed out of Canada.

Dear Pellius,
  It's great to hear from you.
  I don't wear a vest as it is technically illegal for me to wear a vest.  I could be prosecuted, lose my law license and be sentenced to 18 months in state prison.
  My situation is absolutely not common but there was a local defense attorney in another county whose client put together a plan to kidnap the attorney's daughter.  Some other
attorney represented the guy for his bail reduction.  It caused a feud between 2 older established attorneys.
  Prosecutors are seldom targeted because criminals somehow accept their role as "their job" whereas my job is to get them "to walk free." 
  I am not terribly paranoid but almost every day when I walk down the streets in Paterson, where I mostly work and the city where my office resides, people frequently drive by
and yell my name and waive hello.  I am keen to first look at their hands before yelling back a greeting.
Harley

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1645 on: October 06, 2015, 05:39:57 AM »
Dear SF1900,
  1)  The Death Threats come from various members of different street gangs who feel that either I am doing too good a job for their rivals or I am not doing
well enough for their own members.  My house has been shot at, many people have told my friends and my contacts that there is a "hit" out on me and one guy told
       I also have represented very violent and irrational clients who had no gang affiliation who also blame their present or past condition on me.  They have no fear of
  2)  There is a new Police Chief in my town who unlike any of his predecessors, did not approve my application to renew my permit to carry a handgun.  He felt that
there was no real threat to my life.  He ignored the assault charge levied against me (I've already mentioned that a racist motivated person claimed that he and I fought
and that I put him in the hospital.  My legal team had the case dismissed.  That is all I can say as to what really happened). 
        So now, a Judge decides, at a hearing, whether or not to renew my permit, which I have had for 6 years without any problem or incident.  Simply because some new
bureaucrat Chief of Police politico doesn't feel I have any real threat to my life, the Prosecutor now suddenly agrees with him.  These are all cowards who are simply driven
Harley
Harley come down here to S.FL. No problem with gun permits.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1646 on: October 06, 2015, 05:43:57 AM »
Dear Pellius,
  It's great to hear from you.
  I don't wear a vest as it is technically illegal for me to wear a vest.  I could be prosecuted, lose my law license and be sentenced to 18 months in state prison.
  My situation is absolutely not common but there was a local defense attorney in another county whose client put together a plan to kidnap the attorney's daughter.  Some other
attorney represented the guy for his bail reduction.  It caused a feud between 2 older established attorneys.
  Prosecutors are seldom targeted because criminals somehow accept their role as "their job" whereas my job is to get them "to walk free." 
  I am not terribly paranoid but almost every day when I walk down the streets in Paterson, where I mostly work and the city where my office resides, people frequently drive by
and yell my name and waive hello.  I am keen to first look at their hands before yelling back a greeting.
Harley

Even if you show and prove that you have a need for personal protection, such as being shot at, our government decides that you
don't have a right to protect yourself. Wearing a vest poses no danger to anyone. It's purely a defensive tool.

Outrageous.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1647 on: October 06, 2015, 07:25:29 AM »
  You guys do realize that practically all my clients have bullet proof vests.   I can buy one on the streets for $1,200 and that is a top
quality vest.  But then again, I can't buy one, legally.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1648 on: October 06, 2015, 07:28:03 AM »
X 2. I didn't think the concept of the 2nd amendment was so complicated.

In states that dont allow you to carry and conceal, it is.
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1649 on: October 06, 2015, 07:49:47 AM »
  You guys do realize that practically all my clients have bullet proof vests.   I can buy one on the streets for $1,200 and that is a top
quality vest.  But then again, I can't buy one, legally.
won´t save anyone from a trained sniper. Just saying.