Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596727 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Harley Breite appreciation thread
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »
We are the real Jews and you are the fake ones.  So I know why you get all defensive.  I wasn't even going there but now I am. I don't care what you read or what school you went to. The truth is the truth even coming from a peasant.

This has nothing to do with Ethiopean Jews.  They weren't and aren't the only ISRAELITES in Africa. They we're Israelites in Ethiopia just like we're Israelites in America. They were strangers in that land. They were called Falasha, or "stranger". Same goes for the Lemba, Ashanti and the Heeboes in Nigeria which is where the so called African Americans came from. Slave trade headed up by who? The so called "Jew-ish" people today.  Yes! They ran the slave trade, a fact the most don't know.  Why? Because it's hidden of course. So they helped to enslave us, then took our identity.  This is a fact....There were others in on it as well. Arabs, Africans and Europeans. Everyone benefited.

So while my people maybe physically free, we are still mentally enslaved, why?  Because you people persist in keeping our identity as your own at the cost of my people.

I'm pretty sure you didn't learn that in your fancy schmancy schools.

So, you can continue to dodge all my factual statements but know, we know the truth and we're taking our identity back, like it or not. You people are European converts which means you're Japhetic not even Shemitic.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »
Even if European Jews did steal their identity, I'd say the fact that 3-4 million of them getting killed 70 years ago gives them the reason to gripe.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2015, 07:39:51 PM »
It seems to me that you're getting very bothered about what I'm talking about and I know why.  So lets put our cards on the table.

Your diplomas are meaningless in this exchange. 

We are the real Jews and you are the fake ones.  So I know why you get all defensive.  I wasn't even going there but now I am. I don't care what you read or what school you went to. The truth is the truth even coming from a peasant.

This has nothing to do with Ethiopean Jews.  They weren't and aren't the only ISRAELITES in Africa. They we're Israelites in Ethiopia just like we're Israelites in America. They were strangers in that land. They were called Falasha, or "stranger". Same goes for the Lemba, Ashanti and the Heeboes in Nigeria which is where the so called African Americans came from. Slave trade headed up by who? The so called "Jew-ish" people today.  Yes! They ran the slave trade, a fact the most don't know.  Why? Because it's hidden of course. So they helped to enslave us, then took our identity.  This is a fact....There were others in on it as well. Arabs, Africans and Europeans. Everyone benefited.

So while my people maybe physically free, we are still mentally enslaved, why?  Because you people persist in keeping our identity as your own at the cost of my people.

I'm pretty sure you didn't learn that in your fancy schmancy schools.

So, you can continue to dodge all my factual statements but know, we know the truth and we're taking our identity back, like it or not. You people are European converts which means you're Japhetic not even Shemitic.

Lets talk bodybuilding.

No one here does stupid like Wiggs does stupid.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2015, 10:01:05 AM »
No.  As far as "what difference would it make anyway": Wiggs is in the right.  I don't know enough to make judgment on it, because I don't trust studying distant history, but you can't say "what difference would it make, anyway".  That's ridiculous.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2015, 10:07:33 AM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  While I am hesitant to discuss politics, I did promise to answer all reasonable questions and yours was "Who would
you back for President?"
  I am not a fan of labels but if you had to put my views somewhere, I guess I would be a Libertarian.
  As I previously wrote, I hate and distrust the government.  They cheat, lie and are racist.  They interfere in any manner they
can with one's ability to enjoy a quiet and peaceful existence.  They require a license or permit to practically take oxygen into our lungs.
  I am disgusted with all politicians, especially those who serve one term and then receive a life-long pension.
  So, to answer your question, if left with no other choice, I would vote for Donald Trump in the hope that he would stick it China's ass
with taxes and embargos.  I would hope he wouldn't sign dangerously stupid deals with Iran and most of all, I would hope our President
isn't more concerned with collateral damage and political correctness than he is with killing anyone who is exercising or planning serious harm to America.
Harley

Could you explain the "racist" part, Harley?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2015, 11:11:07 AM »
Could you explain the "racist" part, Harley?

Obviously referring to current administration's staunch anti-Caucasianism.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »
How long before he is outed as a gimmick?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2015, 11:41:35 AM »
How long before he is outed as a gimmick?

Almost zero chance.  

He is Harley, I am sure.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2015, 11:48:45 AM »
just wanted to pipe in here and say Harley is an absolute rock star--im a fan

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »
Dear IronGrip400.
   Why would you write "How long before he is outed as a gimmick?" if you yourself created this thread?
   It's me, and believe me, no one would fake being me.  My life is nothing extraordinary.
   Someone just asked me what I meant about the government being "racist" and my answer pertains to
some of the police practices of some of the law enforcement officers in this country.  There are also quite a few
prosecutors who know that by focusing on low level dealers of crack cocaine, they are only securing the arrest of
a certain type of people and not the ones importing the cocaine either.  The things cops say during their arrests and interrogations
that the public never hears are very often shocking and repugnant.  Most of them never make an arrest on their own intelligence.  They
have to get other people to incriminate others and then they pick up the easy pieces.
Harley

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2015, 11:53:26 AM »
Harley,

What do you think of the guy? I like him and his advice.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »
Dear IronGrip400.
   Why would you write "How long before he is outed as a gimmick?" if you yourself created this thread?
   It's me, and believe me, no one would fake being me.  My life is nothing extraordinary.
   Someone just asked me what I meant about the government being "racist" and my answer pertains to
some of the police practices of some of the law enforcement officers in this country.  There are also quite a few
prosecutors who know that by focusing on low level dealers of crack cocaine, they are only securing the arrest of
a certain type of people and not the ones importing the cocaine either.  The things cops say during their arrests and interrogations
that the public never hears are very often shocking and repugnant.  Most of them never make an arrest on their own intelligence.  They
have to get other people to incriminate others and then they pick up the easy pieces.
Harley

Doesn't this come by way of the people being poor, though?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »
Dear IronGrip400.
Harley

I just wanted you to start off another reply with "Dear Irongrip"  ;D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2015, 02:00:59 PM »
Dear Irongrip,
  You only need to ask.
Harley

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2015, 06:01:58 PM »
Perhaps Harley could get Titus freed from prison  ???

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2015, 07:42:47 PM »
Until this thread, I was pretty sure Harley Breite was a cleaning product used by bikers. I stand humbly corrected.
a

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2015, 07:46:27 PM »
Dear Tommy,
  I have represented members of the Hell's Angels and Satan's Soldiers but have
nothing to do with cleaning products.
  I enjoy reading your threads as you very often talk about old school bodybuilders from what
I remember.
Harley

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2015, 07:47:34 PM »
Thank you HB. The pleasure is all mine sir.

I had some legal issues a long long time ago. Tony Serra came to see me in County and we spoke for an hour or so. He wasn't quite right for my situation but he made a nice referral. Perhaps earlier in your career you and Tony crossed paths. 
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »
I've heard that HB is the new Vince G in terms of industry insider news except for the distinction that he knows his ass from a whole in the ground.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »
Dear Tommy,
  I am probably way off base, but for some reason I inferred that you
lived or still live in California.
  I have previously been critical of Alan Klein's "Little Big Men."
  For some reason, I always guessed that you also shared quite a bit of time in the
Gold's Gym in Venice and knew all those guys as well.
  If that were true, your book would, minus the prolific amount of academic pomposity shoveled out by Klein,
would be most fascinating to hardcore fans.
  Any truth to any of my inferences?
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »
Dear Tommy,
  I am unfamiliar with Tony Serra.  When you say "County" did you mean NY or NJ?
Harley

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2015, 07:55:33 PM »
Dear Tommy,
  I am unfamiliar with Tony Serra.  When you say "County" did you mean NY or NJ?
Harley

San Francisco County.  Tony Serra represented numerous Hells Angels in the late 70's through the early 90's I believe. The Tony Serra Wiki page is an entertaining read.  

Strangely enough, I never read this book. I should try and find it and give it a looksee.

HB, I currently live in San Francisco.   
a

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2015, 07:59:14 PM »
can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee say "Dear Josh, Congratualtions on 22 years of sobriety"

it would make my night  :D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2015, 08:05:28 PM »
Dear Josh,
  I actually read your thread and wanted to write to you to congratulate you on your accomplishment but thought you might find it silly.
  I admire anyone who has the discipline you demonstrated.  Temptation is a cruel mistress serving to expose our frailties and fallibilities.
  You are to be commended for your strength of character.
  I wish I had more of what you demonstrate.
Sincerely,
Harley

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2015, 08:09:53 PM »
Harley,

Is Craig Richardson still regularly training? How old is he now?
X