Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596585 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2015, 03:58:19 PM »
   Here is my MMA Coach/BJJ Professor Sean Santella actually breaking my rib in this moment.  The film crew from the documentary we
are making was able to make a photo from that frame.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2015, 03:59:20 PM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  Thank you for the compliment and here are my again, honest answers;
  1)  I have never competed in a BB competition because I am unqualified to do so.  I could never put on that type of size and get that ripped.
I have no calves.  And when I say I have no calves, it's not like when you guys bust Dennis Wolf or whomever it is, I actually don't have muscular
development around my calves.  In my defense, 1)  You don't need calves to get laid  2) I entered a Hot Body Contest in Daytona Beach during Spring Break and it was probably the most
awesome thing I ever did on a  number of levels and 3) No one ever won a fight by having big calves.
    One day, if anyone cares, I will tell what I think was a very funny story regarding my desire to get calf implants and the G4P (that's gay for pay I think)
that they wanted with it.
  2)  I was introduced to bodybuilding just shy of my 13th birthday.  A friend of my family used to travel to some place in Ohio, by himself, once a year to go watch
"some bodybuilding show."  Everyone thought he was strange because he got huge and he was, at that time, in his mid 30's.  As a Bar Mitvah gift, I got a training lesson
from him and he advised my parents to buy me a home bench press with the leg extension on the end and some skinny York plates, barbell and dumbbells.  I thought I
was going to look like Franco Columbo only because I too, was short.  Hey, I was 12, what did I know?  I read the magazines and would train but stop and then train but
stop.  The day I graduated High School weighing only 88 pounds, I turned to everyone and said, "You will never bully me again" and then I devoted myself to serious
weight training and martial arts.
  3)  I had been training karate and kickboxing for perhaps 18 years and then realized that I was missing a ground game and began training BJJ with Mike Mrkulic, David Adiv and Royler
Gracie and then continued and moved on with others and quickly turned it into MMA as well.
  4)  As far as "finding time," I consider time my most valuable asset.  I took up painting 2 years ago, I study languages, I took up piano 7 years ago and those things, along with my gym
time with Craig and my BJJ/MMA time leave me hard pressed for "free time."  I do own my own law practice to which I devote about 60 hours per week.  And yes, I do run my own charity for mentally and physically challenged kids.  As far as my wife, I am fairly recently married.  My wife is Brazilian (I only speak Portuguese to her but she is learning English of course) and she is very understanding.  The first day I met her, I spelled out all my flaws and "proclivities" which I could not or was not willing to change.  She said she could accept them and thus, I continued to be with her. Interesting note, before meeting my wife, I was technically engaged to her sister, a 5 year younger version of my wife who is practically an identical twin.  My wife, understanding men and my own issues, has no issues when the 3 of us get together.  Yes, that is what I am saying- just what you are thinking- NO issues. 5)  Lastly, "the 3 biggest bodybuilders I've ever met" is a difficult one to answer because they were all huge in the 80's and off season did not mean "off" season if you know what I mean.
In an effort to answer the question, I know Paul Dillet was a frighteningly massive person.  He was just like a dinosaur.  Another guy you wouldn't think was an off season Lee Priest.  Now before
you guys go nuts, Lee Priest was one of the biggest short guys I've ever seen in my entire life.  He "appeared" to weigh 280 at 5'4 feet tall.  The other guy was Paul DeMayo.  He stood up to greet
me and his hand swallowed my whole arm.  He was huge, dense and thick.  He had dimension to him and if you guys ever see what I mean by "dimension", you know that few bodybuilders, especially of
today, have "dimension."
Harley

Harley the fact you pulled that off suggests you are a very skilled man, if I ever get charged with murder I want you in my corner!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2015, 03:59:48 PM »
what was yiur weight there (around 170, too?)

It was exactly 167 for those photos on that day.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2015, 04:01:23 PM »
My beloved Bruno

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »
1st Place- World Championships- Brazil

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2015, 04:08:00 PM »
Well that should be enough for you all to question my heterosexuality.
Just remember, if you come to Vegas for the Mr. O, you are invited to hang with us afterward too.

A slight resemblance to Kevin Durand when you have lean face.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2015, 04:09:05 PM »
Well that should be enough for you all to question my heterosexuality.
Just remember, if you come to Vegas for the Mr. O, you are invited to hang with us afterward too.

now this definitely looks like it was done for promo reasons (of the non-legal kind)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2015, 04:10:26 PM »
  Here is my MMA Coach/BJJ Professor Sean Santella actually breaking my rib in this moment.  The film crew from the documentary we
are making was able to make a photo from that frame.

this one didnt upload harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2015, 04:10:46 PM »
I also lecture to young kids in school to avoid problems

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2015, 04:14:23 PM »
My Coach breaking my rib

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2015, 04:18:16 PM »
how long did you have beard harley (or am i seeing things?)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2015, 04:18:37 PM »

That star around your neck has nothing to do with David.  It's a satanic star.  The star of Moloch.

SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't know. You're welcome.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2015, 04:20:38 PM »
That star around your neck has nothing to do with David.  It's a satanic star.  The star of Moloch.

SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't know. You're welcome.

Dear Wiggs,
   If it's any consolation, I'm not really friends with David, he's just a guy I met a few times.
Harley

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2015, 04:22:33 PM »
Dear Wiggs,
   If it's any consolation, I'm not really friends with David, he's just a guy I met a few times.
Harley

You've met King David?  Lets not act dim Mr. Breite...

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
how long did you have beard harley (or am i seeing things?)

The beard was when I decided to leave my job and everything else and throw myself into MMA training for 4 months.  I literally left everything on my desk
and trained 3 times per day like a pro fighter.  I grew the beard to help keep me isolated and remind everyone that I just didn't give a fuck about anything but
my training.  It was pretty damn kool.  Then I came back to the real world. But it was fun.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2015, 04:26:15 PM »
You've met King David?  Lets not act dim Mr. Breite...

Dear Wiggs,
  Other than perhaps Waller, Las Vegas, SF1900, Irongrip and AJ, there is no man alive to whom I would address the title of
"King."
  I don't want to fight with you about any of your beliefs.  My religious, political and historical beliefs are not at all important to anyone here and
in fact, most of the time, they do little to move my direction in life.
  I'm just here to hang out with the guys who still want to be guys and don't get dragged to baby showers.
Harley

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2015, 04:30:55 PM »
Dear Wiggs,
  Other than perhaps Waller, Las Vegas, SF1900, Irongrip and AJ, there is no man alive to whom I would address the title of
"King."
  I don't want to fight with you about any of your beliefs.  My religious, political and historical beliefs are not at all important to anyone here and
in fact, most of the time, they do little to move my direction in life.
  I'm just here to hang out with the guys who still want to be guys and don't get dragged to baby showers.
Harley

You're very efficient at dodging questions you don't want to address Breite. You've been taught well.

It doesn't work with me Breite. You obviously feel some way about it wearing a demonic star around your neck.

Fine. Hangout and kickback.  The truths of history will still be told by yours truly. Nothing personal.  BTW, great physique when you're in shape.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2015, 04:32:15 PM »
 The beard was when I decided to leave my job and everything else and throw myself into MMA training for 4 months.  I literally left everything on my desk
and trained 3 times per day like a pro fighter.  I grew the beard to help keep me isolated and remind everyone that I just didn't give a fuck about anything but
my training.  It was pretty damn kool.  Then I came back to the real world. But it was fun.

bet it was weird after you shaved.. not only the weird physical feeling on your face but the shock looking into the mirror the first few times when you almost forget that you lost beard

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2015, 04:33:13 PM »
Harley,

After reading this thread, I must affirm that you are a man of good looks, personality, intelligence, and a good physique.

Our resident "Uncle Junior" would be jealous of you.
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2015, 04:34:15 PM »
Competing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »
Harley,

After reading this thread, I must affirm that you are a man of good looks, personality, intelligence, and a good physique.

Our resident "Uncle Junior" would be jealous of you.

Superior Edomite Genetics.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2015, 04:36:06 PM »
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2015, 04:37:25 PM »
You're very efficient at dodging questions you don't want to address Breite. You've been taught well.

It doesn't work with me Breite. You obviously feel some way about it wearing a demonic star around your neck.

Fine. Hangout and kickback.  The truths of history will still be told by yours truly. Nothing personal.  BTW, great physique when you're in shape.

I just wonder, because creationists believe we all descend from 2 people. So if anyone is Hebrew we must all be.

Evolutionists believe we all originate from Africa, so if anyone is Hebrew we all must be.

Or if watering down the bloodlines does in fact reduce Hebrew lineage surely a lot of African Americans aren't true Hebrews,  since America was colonised, has immigrants of a wide range of races and much mixed race breeding has occurred with African Americans.

I'm left unsure what the parameters for 'true Hebrew' are...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2015, 04:38:57 PM »

I still need to answer this. I apologize.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2015, 04:40:40 PM »
Karate