Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596330 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #700 on: September 03, 2015, 08:02:32 PM »
That's fine. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: September 03, 2015, 08:07:05 PM »
That's fine. 

Harley , be careful with SF1900  bro .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #702 on: September 03, 2015, 08:08:41 PM »
Dear Vince G,
   I don't believe Kai will receive any salaried contract for 7 figures for a number of reasons which are not very
flattering to Kai.
Harley

Kai isn't looking for a contract.  He's creating his own supplement company like Ronnie Coleman did.  He went to Boca Raton to consult with Aaron.  He may produce the products but ultimately, its up to Kai to decide who produces his products.  

He wants to be the owner and president rather than be just the athlete.  Its a huge risk but worth it.
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: September 03, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »
Harley
Would u and Craig ever come out to ct to train with me at powerhouse gym new haven?? I'd put u guys up in a hotel?
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #704 on: September 03, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »

Harley, do not listen to Che. He is trolling, i.e., being an asshole.

:D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #705 on: September 03, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »
That's fine. 

Harley,

Where in NJ do you and Craig train?
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #706 on: September 03, 2015, 08:16:53 PM »

Kai isn't looking for a contract.  He's creating his own supplement company like Ronnie Coleman did.  He went to Boca Raton to consult with Aaron.  He may produce the products but ultimately, its up to Kai to decide who produces his products.  

He wants to be the owner and president rather than be just the athlete.  Its a huge risk but worth it.

Dear Vince,
  If I were Kai's Advisor, and I am not saying I am qualified to be, however, I respectfully disagree with you and that it is not worth it for Kai.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #707 on: September 03, 2015, 08:18:45 PM »

Dear Che,
  I appreciate that and I do exercise caution with any stranger I meet, including when I do a consult for a prospective client.
  I don't think SF1900 is going to cause Craig and I any harm in public gym (Get Fit, in Fairfield or at Longhorn in Parsippany where would eat afterwards).
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #708 on: September 03, 2015, 08:20:08 PM »
Harley
Would u and Craig ever come out to ct to train with me at powerhouse gym new haven?? I'd put u guys up in a hotel?

Thank you for the invite but we probably wouldn't stay over night.  How far is New Haven from my office in Paterson, NJ and if it's
not too far, perhaps we would consider coming up there for a workout.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: September 03, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
Thank you for the invite but we probably wouldn't stay over night.  How far is New Haven from my office in Paterson, NJ and if it's
not too far, perhaps we would consider coming up there for a workout.
i don't think it's far
Great gym and we could have lunch after
w

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #710 on: September 03, 2015, 08:21:42 PM »
Dear Vince,
  If I were Kai's Advisor, and I am not saying I am qualified to be, however, I respectfully disagree with you and that it is not worth it for Kai.
Harley

Harley, Esq., Why is it not worth it for Kai to take the risk and invest in himself and his future?  Why shouldn't he take control of his own destiny?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #711 on: September 03, 2015, 08:22:52 PM »
Dear Che,
  I appreciate that and I do exercise caution with any stranger I meet, including when I do a consult for a prospective client.
  I don't think SF1900 is going to cause Craig and I any harm in public gym (Get Fit, in Fairfield or at Longhorn in Parsippany where would eat afterwards).
Harley

Harley, I am only about 35 miles from Fairfield, NJ. I can get there in about 45 minutes.  :D :D
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: September 03, 2015, 08:23:23 PM »
Dear Che,
Harley
Dear Harley
I just want to give you a heads up bro , SF likes to meet getbiggers in person , I heard a lot of bad things about him , I know Chaos   has a restraining order against him, very creepy individual.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #713 on: September 03, 2015, 08:23:33 PM »
Man up and tell him to fuck off and never speak to you disrespectfully like that again, you spineless twat. "Coffeed" hahaa oh brother, sounds like that kind of guy that drinks his frizzy latte covered in whip cream with his pinkie in the air. ::)
No

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #714 on: September 03, 2015, 08:30:56 PM »
Harley, Esq., Why is it not worth it for Kai to take the risk and invest in himself and his future?  Why shouldn't he take control of his own destiny?

Dear SaintAnger,
   I am all for people striving to find their own "Ubermensch" but to have your own product and make it successful requires a great many things that Kai
simply does not possess nor is willing to do.
  You asked so here it is:
  1) You have to genuinely like your fans. 
  2) You have to make appointments on time.  The world, the real world and the people who have money to purchase for delivery your product, are NOT
going to wait 2 to 3 hours for someone to show up late to a meeting.
  3) You can not shun traveling and meeting new persons.  You must be willing to travel and meet new people and be friendly to them and appreciate their
status as your fans or potential business mates.
  4)  You should not continue to perform homo-erotic/S&M routines dressed in what can be perceived as a frightening, Devil image. 
  None of this makes for good business sense and if you think you can control everyone else and you don't work for anyone else, your are wrong!!!
  I have my own business and I answer to more "bosses" than the guy in a cubicle.  That is the business world and like it or not, there are some rules and
manners in which you must comport yourself IF AND ONLY IF you want to be successful.
Harley

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #715 on: September 03, 2015, 08:35:04 PM »
Dear Harley
I just want to give you a heads up bro , SF likes to meet getbiggers in person , I heard a lot of bad things about him , I know Chaos   has a restraining order against him, very creepy individual.

haha, Ive only met 4:

Chaos
Coach
Natural Wonder
Skorpio

Chaos would never get a restraining order against me!
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #716 on: September 03, 2015, 08:36:20 PM »
haha, Ive only met 4:

Chaos
Coach
Natural Wonder
Skorpio

Chaos would never get a restraining order against me!

Chaos does the restraining himself.

;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #717 on: September 03, 2015, 08:42:18 PM »
Chaos does the restraining himself.

;)

Yes, I loved when he restrained me in his garage when we were alone.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #718 on: September 03, 2015, 09:05:09 PM »
I have to state that Harley is the real deal and a stand up guy.  The interaction I have had with him behind the scenes and off of GetBig has been 100% accurate with who he is and the things he states about himself. 

He is an asset to the board and never bullshits or exaggerates.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #719 on: September 03, 2015, 09:19:41 PM »
Harley

there is a lot of conjecture and doubts about the dosages of steroids pros use.

having been in the iron game for over 20 years and trained in hardcore gyms like Diamond and known and associated with many pros I hypothesize that you would have much knowledge on the topic.

can you verify that the the average testosterone dose MOST pros use per week would run between 3-5 grams?

this is not including other steroids, just some form of testo.

Harley

can you please comment on this if you are able to?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #720 on: September 03, 2015, 09:26:41 PM »
Harley

can you please comment on this if you are able to?

I have posted what I have known for fact that some pros use. 

Basically it all comes down to how well the person responds to the chemicals.  Paul Baker used the least about of AAS that I know of.  Fucking Kenny  Jones - yes THAT Kenny Jones - used the most I have ever known.  He was a chemical wasteland.  Now there may be some other people out there that use more, but I can't say I am 100% certain that they do like I can for a few. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #721 on: September 04, 2015, 05:51:56 AM »
Craig and I today discussed the Over/Under of the number of GetBiggers who will come up and introduce themselves as such during the Olympia weekend.
He said "1".  
I have more faith in GetBig than that.
I said "2".

It's entirely possible that there are only 2 real people behind all of these accounts, so be prepared to be disappointed.

As much as I would probably enjoy going to the Olympia, I am not sure that I could weather the shame of admitting that I was going to see the Olympia. I would have to concoct another excuse less embarrassing for my presence in Vegas.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #722 on: September 04, 2015, 06:12:57 AM »
Dear Vince,
Harley

There's really nothing to agree and disagree on, Harley.  This is what Kai is doing already.  He wants to have his own company like Ronnie, control the products that he makes, control where he goes, and control his own destiny.  He could make a lot of money or he can lose his shirt on a venture like this but that's really his decision.
A

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #723 on: September 04, 2015, 07:47:31 AM »

There's really nothing to agree and disagree on, Harley.  This is what Kai is doing already.  He wants to have his own company like Ronnie, control the products that he makes, control where he goes, and control his own destiny.  He could make a lot of money or he can lose his shirt on a venture like this but that's really his decision.

Dear Vince,
  You wrote, "It's a huge risk but worth it."  That can only mean you believe Kai will be successful in this new venture of self-ownership.
  So there actually is a point on which one could agree or disagree.  I disagree.  That's all. 
  But let me be clear, I am hoping Kai is met with only the greatest of success and fortune.  I don't root against people who haven't hurt others.
I do hope this new endeavor is everything he hopes it to be. 
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #724 on: September 04, 2015, 07:52:33 AM »
Hey Guys,
  Would you mind telling me what "Bumping A Thread" means?
  I don't want to commit a violation resulting in a permanent ban.
Harley