Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596485 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #900 on: September 07, 2015, 08:50:50 AM »
 Trust me, you just don't train with a guy like Rickson, for as long as Pellius did and the manner in which he was able to train without becoming
a very dangerous person yourself.  
*sigh* because training for 25 years makes someone a badass.
You've competed, you've been at the top. Pellius rolled around from gym to gym because he enjoyed being manhandled by other men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #901 on: September 07, 2015, 08:55:42 AM »
There's a fine line between interesting and weird. This thread has officially tumbled into the weird.
a

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #902 on: September 07, 2015, 09:01:34 AM »
Harley, while you're here...a quick question (if you have time).

My friend has separated from his wife, and now lives in his own rented place. They have 3 young boys (all under 5) and currently they have informal arrangements for time with the kids.

My wife told me yesterday that the mother is planning to move to Scotland (without telling the father), and that he can fly up and see the kids once per month (currently sees them weekly).

Surely he can prevent this from happening beforehand? I'm guessing that it will have to go to court, and then it be decided on what is 'reasonable' in terms of distance and times to see his kids.............

(No violence or adultery or anything like that, they just separated because it wasn't working out)

Any quick advice appreciated!

Dear Big Cyp,
  The mother is not permitted under law to move with children to another country, almost always, not even another state, without a Court Order.
  Your friend should consider an emergent motion (Order to Show Cause) to not only prevent her from leaving, but to demonstrate to the Court
that strict rules need to be implemented now, that he be granted Temporary Residential Custody, that the mother can not be trusted and that the father is not going to violate rules of Court.
Harley

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #903 on: September 07, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
There's a fine line between interesting and weird. This thread has officially tumbled into the weird.
Weirdest thread ever.........almost like asking questions of the "All Knowing King of Oz"  !!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #904 on: September 07, 2015, 09:04:55 AM »
*sigh* because training for 25 years makes someone a badass.
You've competed, you've been at the top. Pellius rolled around from gym to gym because he enjoyed being manhandled by other men.

Chaos,
  1)  I never said I was a badass.
  2)  If my life were threatened in the street,  I would prefer it to be from a guy who never trained than a guy who trained something for
a long time.  That's just good old common sense.
  3)  I, along with millions of people have competed.  It's not a rarity but it gives me just a little better of an insight into how a fight goes.
  4)  I NEVER once said that I was or am "at the top."  If you read carefully, you would see that I don't claim my BJJ to be very good at all.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #905 on: September 07, 2015, 09:06:58 AM »
Weirdest thread ever.........almost like asking questions of the "All Knowing King of Oz"  !!

Isn't this the site where people ask one another questions?  I have asked a ton of questions on several different topics
during this thread.  Asking and answering questions isn't weird unless you want it to be.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #907 on: September 07, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »
Chaos,
  2)  If my life were threatened in the street,  I would prefer it to be from a guy who never trained than a guy who trained something for
  3)  I, along with millions of people have competed.  It's not a rarity but it gives me just a little better of an insight into how a fight goes.
  4)  I NEVER once said that I was or am "at the top."  If you read carefully, you would see that I don't claim my BJJ to be very good at all.
Harley

Chaos knows you're modest, so he's making the claim for you.  It's the quickest way to get pellius into perspective.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: September 07, 2015, 09:35:15 AM »
  Isn't this the site where people ask one another questions?  I have asked a ton of questions on several different topics
during this thread.  Asking and answering questions isn't weird unless you want it to be.
How can any one person be versed on the total gamut of questions asked in this thread ?

Nothing personal mind you.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #909 on: September 07, 2015, 09:37:35 AM »
How can any one person be versed on the total gamut of questions asked in this thread ?

;D

What's been the strangest serious question in your opinion, wes?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #910 on: September 07, 2015, 09:50:43 AM »

Harley = Getbig's version of "The Most Interesting Man In The World"  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: September 07, 2015, 10:02:09 AM »
;D

What's been the strangest serious question in your opinion, wes?
I`m not reading the whole thread bro...........carry on.

I`m not one to throw monkey wrenches just seems a bit weird like an all knowing Oracle or some shit.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: September 07, 2015, 10:03:11 AM »
YES   LOL  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: September 07, 2015, 10:08:53 AM »
I`m not reading the whole thread bro...........carry on.

I`m not one to throw monkey wrenches just seems a bit weird like an all knowing Oracle or some shit.   ;D

How about Las Vegas dick sucking skills?  either he is a Harley's gimmick  or the biggest ass kisser I have ever seen in this site.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #914 on: September 07, 2015, 10:22:23 AM »
How about Las Vegas dick sucking skills?  either he is a Harley's gimmick  or the biggest ass kisser I have ever seen in this site.

Lol... fuck off, ghe.  You are one of the biggest fags on this site (and that takes effort!)

:D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: September 07, 2015, 10:22:33 AM »
How about Las Vegas dick sucking skills?  either he is a Harley's gimmick  or the biggest ass kisser I have ever seen in this site.

Che,

Harley is legit. I called his law offices and spoke to this man directly. He is a good guy.

He has been around and lived an interesting life.

"1"

P.S. We have many other interesting individuals on this site, but some of them prefer to stay quiet.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #916 on: September 07, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »
Funny how the bitches that claim to be so upset about the thread, can't stay off it.  (not you, wes)

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: September 07, 2015, 10:25:29 AM »
Che,

Harley is legit. I called his law offices and spoke to this man directly. He is a good guy.

He has been around and lived an interesting life.

"1"

P.S. We have many other interesting individuals on this site, but some of them prefer to stay quiet.

I know Harley is legit and I do enjoy his posts , I was taking about  (ass kissing ) Las Vegas.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #918 on: September 07, 2015, 10:28:14 AM »
I'm just trying to get in the interesting reading while I can.  You never know what might happen tomorrow.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: September 07, 2015, 10:38:36 AM »

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #920 on: September 07, 2015, 10:45:08 AM »
BTW, I use to train and work at the same gym with Benny Podda for a few years when he was there. It was called Barlow's and later Casey's gym in Torrance, CA. Small and old school, as most gyms were in the 1980s. He was probably the most dynamic and intense personality I have ever met. He was also one of the most good humored and funniest person as well. I have never seen anyone match his training intensity. Those guys at Gold's seemed to sleep walk through their training compared to Benny, especially Paul Dillet -- the most freaky bber I have ever seen in person.

I once commented on his freaky forearms and calves and he told me he got them from his mother. "Your mom?" I asked. He said, "Yes, she had a good build. Very powerful. When she took me to the zoo as a kid the gorillas use to whistle at her."

He was very well read and intelligent but just such a dynamic and powerful personality.
Interesting stories about Dillett, i remember he always thanked his jamaican mother for the calves, not his white father... Dear mr Breite, any inside stories regarding fixed matches in MMA? UFC or Pride... I'm friend with a known Renzo's student, nothing but good and nice things for him, seems really a great guy...

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #921 on: September 07, 2015, 11:03:47 AM »

"Harley Breite Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Championship - Fight for 2nd Place"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #922 on: September 07, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »
Chaos,
Harley
My post was aimed at you pumping up pellius as some sort of tough guy, badass because he's trained for 25 years, I only mentioned you because you have competed, pellius has not. Wouldn't you agree there is a huge difference between training in a gym and being in a competition/street fight where the other person is legitimately trying to hurt you?
You came in second at that tournament in the video posted above, that's about as close to the top as you can get without being #1.

Reading comprehension could use some work. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: September 07, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »
My post was aimed at you pumping up pellius as some sort of tough guy, badass because he's trained for 25 years, I only mentioned you because you have competed, pellius has not. Wouldn't you agree there is a huge difference between training in a gym and being in a competition/street fight where the other person is legitimately trying to hurt you?
You came in second at that tournament in the video posted above, that's about as close to the top as you can get without being #1.

Reading comprehension could use some work. ;)

I was more suckerpunched by "humble."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #924 on: September 07, 2015, 11:38:24 AM »

Shut up or I'll start another Arm Don thread.