Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596386 times)

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1125 on: September 13, 2015, 09:18:17 AM »
And none of us are really immune to the placebo or nocebo effect. Even with me writing what I did above I might still prefer a certain brand, maybe just because I liked the way it was packaged or the sound of the name or the taste, shape or color of the pill or whatever. :D

I seem to remember Duchaine selling some "East German" rare steroid which he had in fact brewed himself with common steroids. People thought it was magic. :D

Yeah. You will genetically prefer one brand or thing over another.
You can't really do anything.
 :D
©

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1126 on: September 13, 2015, 09:26:54 AM »
So what about all these chicks thinking they're doing types of gear with lower risk for masculinity, but they turn into men anyway.  How can anyone in that position place even a hint of trust in what they're doing?  That must be one of the riskiest games going.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1127 on: September 13, 2015, 09:29:49 AM »
 I am of the opinion that the American companies that produced and manufactured Anadrol, Anavar, Winstrol, etc just don't do it remotely close to what they did in the past.

I hear what you're saying. But how could the quality have gone down even with real american companies still making brand name Anadrol, Oxandrin etc? I know you don't have an explanation but it doesn't make sense to me, unless there's some type of conspiracy going on. :D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1128 on: September 13, 2015, 09:32:34 AM »
I hear what you're saying. But how could the quality have gone down even with real american companies still making brand name Anadrol, Oxandrin etc? I know you don't have an explanation but it doesn't make sense to me, unless there's some type of conspiracy going on. :D

When it comes to hormones, nothing would surprise me.

It seems like we're being bombarded with estrogen through products, etc., for one thing.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1129 on: September 13, 2015, 09:34:14 AM »
When it comes to hormones, nothing would surprise me.

It seems like we're being bombarded with estrogen through products, etc., for one thing.

sad fact.
©

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1130 on: September 13, 2015, 09:52:01 AM »

I meant that they were not producing the quantity in the same way.
But let me ask you this:  Why are practically all doctors who prescribe gear so unwilling to prescribe Anadrol?  That can't just be an East Coast phenomena.
What American company currently produces Anadrol?  I am just curious so that I can see if that is even available.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1131 on: September 13, 2015, 10:01:51 AM »
I meant that they were not producing the quantity in the same way.
But let me ask you this:  Why are practically all doctors who prescribe gear so unwilling to prescribe Anadrol?  That can't just be an East Coast phenomena.
What American company currently produces Anadrol?  I am just curious so that I can see if that is even available.

I'm not in the US myself but seems like the company is Alaven?

www.anadrol.com

I think it has such a narrow indication list, just anemia, they just can't write it off-label without fear. I'm sure a small amount ends up on the black market anyway, perhaps stolen etc.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1132 on: September 13, 2015, 10:04:01 AM »
I'm not in the US myself but seems like the company is Alaven?

www.anadrol.com

I think it has such a narrow indication list, they just can't write it off-label without fear.

Avalen got bought out, here is the new info -

http://www.thepmd.com/anadrol-50/directoryproduct/1934/ .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1133 on: September 13, 2015, 10:05:41 AM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1134 on: September 13, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »
These products are being much more tightly controlled than in the past, I'd bet.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1135 on: September 13, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »
And none of us are really immune to the placebo or nocebo effect. Even with me writing what I did above I might still prefer a certain brand, maybe just because I liked the way it was packaged or the sound of the name or the taste, shape or color of the pill or whatever. :D

I seem to remember Duchaine selling some "East German" rare steroid which he had in fact brewed himself with common steroids. People thought it was magic. :D

Ric Drasin said on one of his shows how they used 1-2cc of EQ a week and were blowing up. That's 50-100mg. Must have been some strong shit, nowadays most feel you need at least 800mg to even notice it. Nah, selective memory, placebo etc.

Craig Titus said there's no tren on the market period. Only Negma Para was tren, all this new "tren" was just relabeled EQ. :D

Bolasterone. I used it back in the 1980s once. When it was told to me
me in a guarded, hushed tone that it was smuggled in from East Germany I knew I finally found something that would bust through my genetic limitation.

It did not.

The only compounds that I noticeably respond to is tren and drol. I even use to convert the fina pellets and they worked great. But tren
just killed my cardio and I was more interested in athletic performance than muscles. Drol's gains were short lived and too liver toxic. I could feel the lethargy and loss of appetite.

Since my main  purpose in using PEDS was not to pose on stage but to enhance functional ability and improve quality of life it just didn't seem worth it to use those very effective, in terms of muscle hypertrophy, compounds.

I'm at peace with my twinkish physique.  

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1136 on: September 13, 2015, 08:08:40 PM »
Hey Guys,
  As promised, but let's start with the stuff that is NOT killing bodybuilders.
  A typical professional bodybuilder DOES take more than the average person!!! THEY are NOT average.  Their bodies, through the
good grace of whatever higher being you wish to choose and superior genetics, absorb and process anabolic steroids infinitely better than
any of us could.  Most guys will look at cycles consisting of 12 week blocks.
  So here goes:
  1)  Testosterone- 1,500 mg per week
  2)  Equipoise- 1,000 mg per week
  3)  Tren- 800- 1,000 mg per week (remember- Tren is 100 mg/cc)
  4)  Masterone- 800-1,000 mg per week
  5) HGH- There are pros who can afford to do 9IU per day and will do it forever.
  That is a typical cycle but when the contest comes, things change:
  1)  Add Winstrol Depot- 800-1,000 mg per week (Remember- many guys simply take it in a sublingual manner so no shots)
  2)  Winstrol- In pill form they will do 200-400 mg per day
  3)  Anavar-  200 to 400 mg per day
  4)  Arimedex- 1 pill per day
  5)  Primobolan- 6 to 10 ccs per week.

Now, that is the stuff that is NOT killing them.  Here lies the problem:
  1)  Clenbuterol- 40 mcg pills - Up to 5 pills a day is not uncommon
  2)  DNP- 3-5 pills per day but sustained use
  3)  Insulin- There are guys who actually take 15 IU per day
  4)  Diuretics- Dyazide or Lasix - Guys usually just use this a week out before a show but some rely too heavily upon it and think it will
replace strict dieting and hard cardio

I don't think you guys will be shocked by any of this. BUT, remember, these pros NEVER come off so these dosages accumulate to astonishing sums very
quickly and when you think about today's pros who have been winning National level shows since they were literally teenagers, think about how much gear
they have taken.  The pros who have died have almost always died at contest time.  There are reasons for that.
  I hope this answers your questions and provokes many more which I would be happy to try and answer if in fact, I know the answer.
Harley

thanks very much for this info Harley
I believe it to be relatively accurate - of course there are some pros who would be using more, some less but on average it sounds accurate (compared to what I have heard /seen from others "in the know")

but laughing @ Yates and levrone, stating they only used 1-2 grams of test and some 600mg deca and some d bol and laughing even more @ those who would believe that

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1137 on: September 14, 2015, 04:01:30 AM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  I was happy to answer your question.  I thought the dissension would be as to the amounts, not to my side note that finding
real Anadrol on the East Coast was extremely difficult.
  I thought the list of what I believe actually kills the guys would provoke more discussion.  It's scary what insulin, Clenbuterol,
cytomel and DNP can do in those amounts.
  Thanks again for asking me about it.
Harley

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: September 14, 2015, 07:09:54 AM »
Dear Big Cyp,
  The mother is not permitted under law to move with children to another country, almost always, not even another state, without a Court Order.
  Your friend should consider an emergent motion (Order to Show Cause) to not only prevent her from leaving, but to demonstrate to the Court
that strict rules need to be implemented now, that he be granted Temporary Residential Custody, that the mother can not be trusted and that the father is not going to violate rules of Court.
Harley

Thank you brother, much appreciated.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1139 on: September 14, 2015, 07:18:15 AM »
Harley, has Craig's training session that you told us about been posted online to watch yet?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1140 on: September 14, 2015, 08:08:42 AM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  I was happy to answer your question.  I thought the dissension would be as to the amounts, not to my side note that finding
real Anadrol on the East Coast was extremely difficult.
  I thought the list of what I believe actually kills the guys would provoke more discussion.  It's scary what insulin, Clenbuterol,
cytomel and DNP can do in those amounts.
  Thanks again for asking me about it.
Harley

Has there ever been a case where a pro bodybuilder killed himself using/abusing insulin and cytomel? If so, what were the circumstances?

I'm surprise you didn't mention diuretics where there have been documented cases of bodybuilders dying due to the electrolyte imbalance. It was only a couple of years ago where a bodybuilder died of a heart attack competing in a local contest due to Lasix dropping his potassium levels too low

You're not off the hook yet regarding the amounts.  ;)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1141 on: September 14, 2015, 08:11:14 AM »
Thank you brother, much appreciated.

Anytime I can offer some legal advice, it's no problem.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1142 on: September 14, 2015, 08:12:06 AM »
Harley, has Craig's training session that you told us about been posted online to watch yet?

I believe so far they have just posted his "tips of the day" on the NPC website.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1143 on: September 14, 2015, 08:13:13 AM »
Has there ever been a case where a pro bodybuilder killed himself using/abusing insulin and cytomel? If so, what were the circumstances?

I'm surprise you didn't mention diuretics where there have been documented cases of bodybuilders dying due to the electrolyte imbalance. It was only a couple of years ago where a bodybuilder died of a heart attack competing in a local contest due to Lasix dropping his potassium levels too low

You're not off the hook yet regarding the amounts.  ;)

I DID mention diuretics in the list of items I believe are attributable to actually killing these guys.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: September 14, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »
Anytime I can offer some legal advice, it's no problem.

Bless you for that.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1145 on: September 14, 2015, 08:22:08 AM »
Bless you for that.

It's no big deal to give advice to someone in some need.  If however, I don't know the answer, I will go to one of my lawyer friends who should know
but if I can't find the answer I will just let you know that I just don't know the answer rather than give some erroneous advice just to sound smart.
   I have tried to do the same to those who have sent me a PM in regard to a private legal matter.  Those are matters which I can never discuss.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1146 on: September 14, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »
   It's no big deal to give advice to someone in some need.  If however, I don't know the answer, I will go to one of my lawyer friends who should know
but if I can't find the answer I will just let you know that I just don't know the answer rather than give some erroneous advice just to sound smart.
   I have tried to do the same to those who have sent me a PM in regard to a private legal matter.  Those are matters which I can never discuss.

This is great of you Harley.

Thank you for this , you are a true asset to Getbig.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1147 on: September 14, 2015, 09:02:44 AM »

Thank you for this.
Much appreciated.
©

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1148 on: September 14, 2015, 09:32:15 AM »
I DID mention diuretics in the list of items I believe are attributable to actually killing these guys.
How much diuretics though Harley? My mother is on two lasix 40mg a day for cancer and there'sno Iill effects from these

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1149 on: September 14, 2015, 09:37:51 AM »
How much diuretics though Harley? My mother is on two lasix 40mg a day for cancer and there'sno Iill effects from these

Dear Wizard of Truth,
  First and foremost, I am sorry your Mom is under the ravages of cancer.  This country sends billions of dollars to help countries house those
who commit acts of terrorism or continue to claim they have no idea of our MIAs but we don't do enough to research this horrible plague.
  I am no medical doctor but depending on what treatment and or medication your Mom receives, she may indeed by experiencing a concomitant of
ill effects, each of which would be hard to differentiate the exact cause.
  Also, pro bodybuilders take much higher dosages in a shorter period of time.  Diazide is sucked down several times a day when the body fat percentage
is so low that it has all but destroyed the resistance and immune system of these guys.  Remember too, that your Mom still drinks while taking the pills.
   I've seen bodybuilders go without water for the last 24 hours while still ingesting Diazide every couple of hours.
Harley