Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 597141 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1150 on: September 14, 2015, 09:38:50 AM »
This is great of you Harley.

Thank you for this , you are a true asset to Getbig.

Considering some of those photos you guys post on Random Pics, it is the least I could do. 

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1151 on: September 14, 2015, 09:42:53 AM »
Hey Guys,
  We are just 2 days from the 212 Mr. Olympia weigh-ins and my Training Partner, Craig Richardson is getting ready.
  Here he is this morning on his 3rd day of only 40 grams of carbs per day.  The water is slowing coming off.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1152 on: September 14, 2015, 09:43:52 AM »
Craig this morning

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1153 on: September 14, 2015, 09:49:30 AM »
Considering some of those photos you guys post on Random Pics, it is the least I could do. 
What photos are your favorites?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1154 on: September 14, 2015, 09:49:47 AM »
Craig looks great. Good luck to him. The 212's are stacked.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1155 on: September 14, 2015, 10:07:38 AM »
What photos are your favorites?

Oh no, I am not answering that question.  But there is one girl who is simply out of this world.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1156 on: September 14, 2015, 10:08:47 AM »
Oh no, I am not answering that question.  But there is one girl who is simply out of this world.
Ok, how about this, who posted the girl? :D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1157 on: September 14, 2015, 10:09:02 AM »
Craig looks great. Good luck to him. The 212's are stacked.

Dear Ronnie Rep,
  Thanks.  You are right in that one could argue that the 212 is a tighter race than the Open.
  I tell you this prediction, the level of conditioning in the 212 will be better than that of the Open.
Harley

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1158 on: September 14, 2015, 10:12:31 AM »
CRAIGS legs are always outstanding,,he looks great,knock on him hi lats/tris,he seasoned competitior and never played size game..props good luck to him..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1159 on: September 14, 2015, 10:24:10 AM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  I was happy to answer your question.  I thought the dissension would be as to the amounts, not to my side note that finding
real Anadrol on the East Coast was extremely difficult.
  I thought the list of what I believe actually kills the guys would provoke more discussion.  It's scary what insulin, Clenbuterol,
cytomel and DNP can do in those amounts.
  Thanks again for asking me about it.
Harley

Alright, here's a question. Without naming names, are there pros who use DNP and are the known top gurus who recommend its use? There hasn't been a single pro who admitted they used it publicly nor has there been a guru who admitted they worked with it. What's more, several pros have said they do not even know any other pro who tried it, that its use is basically nonexistant in the pro ranks. :D

Thanks for your thoughts 8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1160 on: September 14, 2015, 10:26:12 AM »
Alright, here's a question. Without naming names, are there pros who use DNP and are the known top gurus who recommend its use? There hasn't been a single pro who admitted they used it publicly nor has there been a guru who admitted they worked with it. What's more, several pros have said they do not even know any other pro who tried it, that its use is basically nonexistant in the pro ranks. :D

I know someone that used it yrs ago for a local show ,he soaked through sheets and clothes like no tomorrow,,and flattened himself out and wasted muscle..

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1161 on: September 14, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »
Ok, how about this, who posted the girl? :D

I don't want to continue this line but Herne sure must clock in the hours at the computer and I, for one, am
thankful that he does.  He gets free legal advice from me whenever he likes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1162 on: September 14, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »
I know someone that used it yrs ago for a local show ,he soaked through sheets and clothes like no tomorrow,,and flattened himself out and wasted muscle..

I think it's great when used at low dosage. Only thing that scares me is the eye cataract thing. Rare, but still... and yeah, the potential allergic reaction.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1163 on: September 14, 2015, 10:33:57 AM »
college (6135).jpg is a personal favorite:

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1164 on: September 14, 2015, 10:36:28 AM »

Dear Van_Bilderass,
  Are you kidding?  DNP is one of the hottest and biggest selling drugs out there!!!  Guys buy it in large amounts as it runs out quickly!!!   I personally know more than a handful
of pros who use it and I don't even bother to ask them if their guys or friends use it because it's so rampant.
  And the gurus you ask?  They aren't going to let their clients have a distinct disadvantage to another guru's client, especially when gurus are "stealing" client away from other
gurus.  You don't want the guru next to you to supplant you as the "next hot and best guru."
  There are many guys finishing in the top 10 of the Mr. O this year that wouldn't get on that stage without it.  I know this for a fact and have seen it with my own eyes.
Harley

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1165 on: September 14, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
Dear Van_Bilderass,
  Are you kidding?  DNP is one of the hottest and biggest selling drugs out there!!!  Guys buy it in large amounts as it runs out quickly!!!   I personally know more than a handful
of pros who use it and I don't even bother to ask them if their guys or friends use it because it's so rampant.
  And the gurus you ask?  They aren't going to let their clients have a distinct disadvantage to another guru's client, especially when gurus are "stealing" client away from other
gurus.  You don't want the guru next to you to supplant you as the "next hot and best guru."
  There are many guys finishing in the top 10 of the Mr. O this year that wouldn't get on that stage without it.  I know this for a fact and have seen it with my own eyes.
Harley

I hear you. I wanted to see how honest you were  ;D
Unfortunately most gurus and forum experts have this "we have to protect the kids from harmful information" thing going on.
IMO the truth is never a bad thing. 8)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1166 on: September 14, 2015, 10:42:35 AM »
Dear Van_Bilderass,
  I didn't mean to write "Are you kidding?" as if to imply you were not knowledgeable.
  I meant it to over-score just how prevalent DNP is. 
Harley

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #1167 on: September 14, 2015, 10:48:17 AM »
Dear Oliolioli,
  That is a big question to which I have referenced before on the "NJ Man Pleads Guilty To Killing Friend With 25 Pound Dumbbell" and on this thread
BUT, it is a very important question to me and I feel it should be answered here on this thread which you guys were kind enough to create.
  I promise to answer that question but first, I must fulfill my promise of answering the question as to how much gear the pros use IN MY OPINION.
  I will answer your question too, I promise.
Harley

Dear HarleyBreite,

Any update on this please?

Oliolioli

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1168 on: September 14, 2015, 10:56:15 AM »
    I promise to respond to that specific question.  I am just trying to get over this cold which is trying to wipe me out before the Olympia.
I didn't forget.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1169 on: September 14, 2015, 11:01:12 AM »
    I promise to respond to that specific question.  I am just trying to get over this cold which is trying to wipe me out before the Olympia.
I didn't forget.

You have to rest when you're sick, Harley!  Going out to get beaten-up by your fight trainer won't help you to get well.

:)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1170 on: September 14, 2015, 11:04:00 AM »
   No, I can do that as I will be helping Craig in Vegas with his final push for the 212 Mr. Olympia.  He can't have
anyone around him who happens to be sick.
   So how many GetBiggers are actually coming to see the show?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1171 on: September 14, 2015, 11:06:50 AM »
   No, I can do that as I will be helping Craig in Vegas with his final push for the 212 Mr. Olympia.  He can't have
anyone around him who happens to be sick.

So how many GetBiggers are actually coming to see the show?

Yes, that's probably the biggest problem with YOU being sick right now, is having it transfer to Craig.  The worst possible timing.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1172 on: September 14, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »
Dear Get Biggers,
   Craig really appreciates just how nice you guys have been and has asked me to make sure that all GetBiggers identify themselves and come up and meet him. 
   I am now going to announce that unlike everyone else at Meet The Olympians, any GetBigger who introduces himself to me and Craig does NOT
pay for an autographed photo of Craig (if you even want one).  And unlike Lou Ferrigno (with whom I had 2 altercations at 2 different Olympias)
ALL photos you take of and with Craig are of course, free.
   Craig has held his condition perhaps a bit too long and is concerned about getting that last bit of water out.  Your body fights change especially after
punishing it so long with a diet like that.  If that waters comes out, LOOK OUT!!!  Putting politics aside, if that water comes out, Craig could possibly make
the top 3 in my opinion- - and yes, I know I am biased.
  I posted pictures of Craig this morning on this thread and hope you like them.
Harley

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #1173 on: September 14, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »
Im curious how the Jhymiere Moore case will turn out. I couldnt find any more info beyond the fact he turned himself in over a year ago.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1174 on: September 14, 2015, 04:56:06 PM »
Hey Guys,
  We are just 2 days from the 212 Mr. Olympia weigh-ins and my Training Partner, Craig Richardson is getting ready.
  Here he is this morning on his 3rd day of only 40 grams of carbs per day.  The water is slowing coming off.

Looking good. Solid legs!!
X