Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596467 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1175 on: September 14, 2015, 05:03:23 PM »
dear Harley

please tell us about your altercations with Louie Ferrigno

I have heard many stories that Lou is an absolute douchebag

did you choke him out and rip off his toupe?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #1176 on: September 14, 2015, 05:06:14 PM »
dear Harley

please tell us about your altercations with Louie Ferrigno

I have heard many stories that Lou is an absolute douchebag

did you choke him out and rip off his toupe?

I must be the only person to have a decent experience with Lou. Met him in Golds Venice in 94, he took a pic with me (for free) and then we talked about Edmonton for about 20 minutes which is where I was living at the time. Was super nice to me. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Paul Dillett and Gary Strydom were Complete assholes

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1177 on: September 14, 2015, 05:07:36 PM »
Dear Potatank,
  My client, "J" as I like to call him was indicted for the murder of 12 year old Genesis Rincon.
  Shortly after his turning himself in on that matter, he was,, while sitting in jail, indicted on another, separate murder case.
  Thus, he has 2 current, pending Murder indictments.
  I've been screaming for a trial but the system is not in a hurry to hear justice.
  J has been offered a plea deal in which the State would kindly recommend "40 Years" on each case.  Laughable.
  The punishment for Murder in New Jersey is 30 years minimum with a maximum of Life.  The sentence carries an 85% Parole Disqualifier,
meaning you must serve 85% of your sentence before you can even be considered for parole.
  J will turn 21 years old this November.  Few people live for 40 years in state prison.  Trust me, you just don't read about it.
Harley

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #1178 on: September 14, 2015, 05:57:09 PM »
Dear Potatank,
  My client, "J" as I like to call him was indicted for the murder of 12 year old Genesis Rincon.
  Shortly after his turning himself in on that matter, he was,, while sitting in jail, indicted on another, separate murder case.
  I've been screaming for a trial but the system is not in a hurry to hear justice.
  J has been offered a plea deal in which the State would kindly recommend "40 Years" on each case.  Laughable.
  The punishment for Murder in New Jersey is 30 years minimum with a maximum of Life.  The sentence carries an 85% Parole Disqualifier,
meaning you must serve 85% of your sentence before you can even be considered for parole.
  J will turn 21 years old this November.  Few people live for 40 years in state prison.  Trust me, you just don't read about it.
Harley
damnnnnnnnnn
thanks for the answer, appreciate it.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1179 on: September 15, 2015, 12:24:45 PM »
Craig Richardson this morning weighing 212 lbs.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1180 on: September 15, 2015, 12:34:32 PM »
Craig Richardson this morning weighing 212 lbs.

HIS DELTS LOOK INSANE THERE,HE LOOKS DRY,,NICE JOB,,JUST SOME THICKNESS AROUND LATS TO NIT PICK'ITS HIS STRUCTURE FROM REAR 'HI LATS..HOPE HE DOES WELL TOP 5 WOULD BE NICE...TOUGH CLASS..HE'S 5'7 GOING AGAINST 5'4-5'5 GUYS THERE..

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1181 on: September 15, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »
Dear NJFLEX,
  Thank you from both me and Craig for your constant support.  It is a stacked class and there are some guys who Craig and I really
hope don't come ahead of him but we are there for him to do his best and that will be just fine.
Harley

Simple Simon

« Reply #1182 on: September 15, 2015, 12:42:22 PM »
Dear Potatank,
Harley
Did he do the crimes or not?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1183 on: September 15, 2015, 12:45:59 PM »
Dear NJFLEX,
  Thank you from both me and Craig for your constant support.  It is a stacked class and there are some guys who Craig and I really
hope don't come ahead of him but we are there for him to do his best and that will be just fine.
Harley
YOUR WELCOME MAN...this guy is a great pro ,consistent,people fail to realize in 90's early on as teen this guy looked leaps ahead of guys in there 20's doing the new jersey/suburban shows ,he was like beau matlock,jason arntz,,look like a potential pro at 20 insane,,he still does it that's awesome,and he's a great guy to boot...

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1184 on: September 15, 2015, 06:44:11 PM »
Harley, why don't people live for 40 years in state prisons?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1185 on: September 15, 2015, 06:58:27 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I don't work on my birthday so tomorrow, I promise to devote as much time as it takes to respond to all the questions I've yet to respond to.
  Some guy was nice enough to start a 2015 Craig Richardson and Harley Breite Appreciation Thread and what happens?  There is now some
conspiracy that Craig said on one of the BFTO dvds that he and I sleep together. 
  Really?  Why do people have to turn normal stuff into homosexual threats and accusations.  One guy threatened me if I didn't come clean and admit to
some ridiculous notion that Craig and I are gay. 
  I thought America was still a place where guys could be guys and not immediately attacked as gay.  We train together and are friends.  What is so complicated?
  Yet, guys play in softball leagues and aren't accused of such ridiculous things.  I can see why you guys lose your patience some times.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1186 on: September 15, 2015, 07:01:10 PM »

Probably the food and the stress.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: September 15, 2015, 07:01:57 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I don't work on my birthday so tomorrow, I promise to devote as much time as it takes to respond to all the questions I've yet to respond to.
  Some guy was nice enough to start a 2015 Craig Richardson and Harley Breite Appreciation Thread and what happens?  There is now some
conspiracy that Craig said on one of the BFTO dvds that he and I sleep together. 
  Really?  Why do people have to turn normal stuff into homosexual threats and accusations.  One guy threatened me if I didn't come clean and admit to
some ridiculous notion that Craig and I are gay. 
  I thought America was still a place where guys could be guys and not immediately attacked as gay.  We train together and are friends.  What is so complicated?
  Yet, guys play in softball leagues and aren't accused of such ridiculous things.  I can see why you guys lose your patience some times.
Harley

You're above that stuff, guy. Shrug it off.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1188 on: September 15, 2015, 07:03:15 PM »
You are right.  Damn, how many strippers does a guy have to bang before he can get a little love around here?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #1189 on: September 15, 2015, 07:03:39 PM »

Everyday is the same day.
Nothing is new.
Always the same experience over and over.
They die of boredom.
©

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1190 on: September 15, 2015, 07:05:34 PM »
Harley, I just read the article on Craig's "48-hours leading to" the 2011 Toronto Pro.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1191 on: September 15, 2015, 07:35:17 PM »
Here's for some luck for Craig at the O:

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1192 on: September 15, 2015, 07:46:59 PM »
Here's for some luck for Craig at the O:

MOMEMT of VICTORY!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1193 on: September 15, 2015, 07:56:23 PM »

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1194 on: September 16, 2015, 05:25:25 AM »
  It is a stacked division even though less exciting because the guys are much smaller.
  The 2 Korean guys are incredibly impressive and Kang is huge.  So much so, that upon seeing him on stage,
I respectfully referred to him as King Kong.
  Let's see if Craig's conditioning comes in at the right time and if it does, let's see who else has glutes and just
how the judges reward that type of freakish conditioning. 
  Guy Sisternino has, for years, been running his mouth about how much better he is than Craig and how Guy is always
the real winner of every show but the judges rip him off.
  I am anxious to see what Craig can do about that constant mouth running of Guy's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1195 on: September 16, 2015, 05:30:14 AM »
  It is a stacked division even though less exciting because the guys are much smaller.
  The 2 Korean guys are incredibly impressive and Kang is huge.  So much so, that upon seeing him on stage,
I respectfully referred to him as King Kong.
  Let's see if Craig's conditioning comes in at the right time and if it does, let's see who else has glutes and just
how the judges reward that type of freakish conditioning. 
  Guy Sisternino has, for years, been running his mouth about how much better he is than Craig and how Guy is always
the real winner of every show but the judges rip him off.
  I am anxious to see what Craig can do about that constant mouth running of Guy's.

JERSEY VS JERSEY..AGAIN CRAIG WAS BETTER AMATEUR AS WELL...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1196 on: September 16, 2015, 05:37:28 AM »
Harley, have Craig and you discussed this whole Kai situation? If so, what are both of yours take on this? Really disappointed that Kai is out. I really think this was his last chance to win with Ramy in the wings.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1197 on: September 16, 2015, 06:40:50 AM »
Hey Guys,
  So I promised to use today to answer all outstanding questions.
  I will do as much as I can.  And again, I thank you for all the questions (except those few guys who keep
claiming that Craig said he and I sleep together- - very frustrating sometimes).
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1198 on: September 16, 2015, 06:55:37 AM »
Happy Birthday, Harley!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1199 on: September 16, 2015, 06:56:59 AM »