Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596979 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1250 on: September 16, 2015, 11:28:22 AM »
Yet still, no enticement offers.  With all those great minds out there, mmm.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: September 16, 2015, 11:28:55 AM »
Yet still, no enticement offers.  With all those great minds out there, mmm.

You best refresh, friend.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1252 on: September 16, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »
It saddens me that the great man, Herne, himself doesn't come onto this thread. 
Some might say you haven't made it until Herne befriends you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1253 on: September 16, 2015, 11:38:06 AM »
  As soon as I convert from being a fat bastard to my old self.  I was actually thinking about releasing a secret about myself here on GetBig
but I thought against it taking the advice of BeThere and Che who warned me well of backlash.
HOPEFULLY ITS NOT THAT YOU CROSS DRESS ON THE WEEKENDS..

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1254 on: September 16, 2015, 11:41:00 AM »
Oh, dude. Come. On. Why on earth would you say such a thing?

Because I know Harley wouldn't let it stop him anyway, and I get to take the high road while watching the fun.

:P

No.. because I think Lou is more a sad case than anything else.  I honestly don't think he deserves it.

But if he acts unreasonably in a way to start shit with Harley, and it happens to be filmed, I guess that's the way the ball bounces.  It would not be uninteresting and no one could resist watching it, including me.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1255 on: September 16, 2015, 11:45:35 AM »
It saddens me that the great man, Herne, himself doesn't come onto this thread. 
Some might say you haven't made it until Herne befriends you.

Herne just posts on certain threads, that I've ever seen.. I don't think he enters most threads and I don't think he discusses anything.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: September 16, 2015, 11:46:41 AM »
Because I know Harley wouldn't let it stop him anyway, and I get to take the high road while watching the fun.

:P

No.. because I think Lou is more a sad case than anything else.  I honestly don't think he deserves it.

But if he acts unreasonably in a way to start shit with Harley, and it happens to be filmed, I guess that's the way the ball bounces.  It would not be uninteresting and no one could resist watching it, including me.

Damn, and you had me with your first sentence.

Is this about the deaf thing? Because it shouldn't be. It didn't hold him back, he did quite well for himself. And along the way, he proved to be a complete asshole over and over. Making kids cry, really? He sued his own f'n brother for Pete's sake, over nothing.

And if you saw Celebrity Apprentice ... shit, they all figured it out. No one deserves this more than him.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1257 on: September 16, 2015, 11:48:26 AM »
  My second run in with Lou was perhaps the second time Craig competed at the Mr. Olympia but the very first year it was held at The Orleans Hotel (the worst in all of Vegas).
Lou was walking down the corridor from the hotel to the auditorium, draped with handlers and fans.  I happened to be standing there as he walked by.  By then, it had become
public knowledge about Lou charging for photos so I yelled, "Louie, Louie, show 'em ya amms (trying to imitate his Dad from Pumping Iron) all the time while I am holding up my camera.
Lots of people laughed at the impersonation but when Lou turned and saw me holding up my camera he flipped.  He yelled, "You can't do that!!!" 
   I responded in his Dad's accent, "But Louie this is America... Louie, don't cry, don't cry Louie... I have 20 dollaas for you" 
   He had some trouble stopping as the momentum to get him to the auditorium was all around him but he tried. 
   I then gave him the finger and said "Fuck you asshole" and I just stood there.  He never broke from his crowd, turned and continued to the auditorium.
Harley
  ;D ;D ;D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1258 on: September 16, 2015, 11:52:20 AM »
  As soon as I convert from being a fat bastard to my old self.  I was actually thinking about releasing a secret about myself here on GetBig
but I thought against it taking the advice of BeThere and Che who warned me well of backlash.

Something that would cause jealousy?  Because I think that's what Jeff (Be There) meant.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: September 16, 2015, 11:56:11 AM »

Secret?

Spill it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1260 on: September 16, 2015, 12:09:13 PM »
Damn, and you had me with your first sentence.

Is this about the deaf thing? Because it shouldn't be. It didn't hold him back, he did quite well for himself. And along the way, he proved to be a complete asshole over and over. Making kids cry, really? He sued his own f'n brother for Pete's sake, over nothing.

And if you saw Celebrity Apprentice ... shit, they all figured it out. No one deserves this more than him.

I do think his deafness plays a bigger part in his attitude than people realize.  He probably misses most of what's happening around him, and that can't feel too good.

But if the guy is as big a bitch as they say, then he'll probably fall right into any plan Harley could make.  So in that sense it will be his own fault.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1261 on: September 16, 2015, 12:09:28 PM »
You best refresh, friend.

I didn't understand this.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1262 on: September 16, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »

A secret that can be revealed when in shape instead of fat bastard?

What's the difference Harley?

Does the secret not have as much power when not in shape?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1263 on: September 16, 2015, 12:30:31 PM »
I didn't understand this.

The little clockwise arrow near the address bar, Harley.  He's letting you know he's proposed a plan.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #1264 on: September 16, 2015, 12:30:56 PM »
Those 2 Louie posts.

Fucking gold lol.

Glad I came back to read these riveting tales. Would have loved to be that camera.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1265 on: September 16, 2015, 12:33:31 PM »
Something that would cause jealousy?  Because I think that's what Jeff (Be There) meant.
Its exactly what I meant, getbig has a habit of turning on people in a heartbeat.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1266 on: September 16, 2015, 12:38:08 PM »
HOPEFULLY ITS NOT THAT YOU CROSS DRESS ON THE WEEKENDS..

Dear NJFLEX,
   That is very funny.  I hope you guys are getting laid enough because there sure is a lot of weird talk going on.
   No, I was getting my game plan together to make a serious push on my diet and getting back to being in shape and
actually putting a time line on the whole thing.
   It sucks being over-weight and the fat jokes from people whom you never expected to act like that is most surprising even
next to how many haters feel the need to remind you in public of your condition.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1267 on: September 16, 2015, 12:39:32 PM »
Herne just posts on certain threads, that I've ever seen.. I don't think he enters most threads and I don't think he discusses anything.

Herne is a great man with incredible talents who speaks volumes without ever speaking.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1268 on: September 16, 2015, 12:43:49 PM »
Harley, I'll donate a generous sum to a dog charity of your choosing, if you film yourself standing behind him, calling him a "stupid, deaf bastard" just low enough so he can't hear, and giving him the 'wanker' hand gesture.  Nothing against lou personally, i just think it would be really funny.

Dear Captain Freedom,
  I would never insult a guy based upon a disability.  Lou has other character flaws of which he could possess better control that would more easily apply.
  No need to donate any money. 
  It's just that Herne seems to have a particular talent in what he sometimes posts that can be quite motivating.
  Of course, the idea of getting something on film which you guys might consider legendary is also quite appealing.
Harley

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1269 on: September 16, 2015, 12:45:03 PM »
Dear NJFLEX,
   That is very funny.  I hope you guys are getting laid enough because there sure is a lot of weird talk going on.
   No, I was getting my game plan together to make a serious push on my diet and getting back to being in shape and
actually putting a time line on the whole thing.
   It sucks being over-weight and the fat jokes from people whom you never expected to act like that is most surprising even
next to how many haters feel the need to remind you in public of your condition.
Harley
GOOD LUCK IN GETTING BACK TO FORM...

Simple Simon

« Reply #1270 on: September 16, 2015, 12:47:51 PM »
Harley, I'll donate a generous sum to a dog charity of your choosing, if you film yourself standing behind him, calling him a "stupid, deaf bastard" just low enough so he can't hear, and giving him the 'wanker' hand gesture.  Nothing against lou personally, i just think it would be really funny.

hello joon.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1271 on: September 16, 2015, 12:49:37 PM »

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1272 on: September 16, 2015, 12:52:15 PM »
Craig Richardson is in Las Vegas

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1273 on: September 16, 2015, 12:53:05 PM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: September 16, 2015, 12:53:34 PM »
Its exactly what I meant, getbig has a habit of turning on people in a heartbeat.

yep

its happened to all of us
T