Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596496 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1325 on: September 16, 2015, 07:37:25 PM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  I don't like to judge any person based upon one particular encounter as everyone can have a bad moment but I've been around Shawn a few times
and have drawn an opinion that you and his fans may not like.
Harley

I thought it was generally understood that he is one of the most disliked persons in the industry.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1326 on: September 16, 2015, 07:39:29 PM »
Very nice Homer and Tennyson paraphrasing there.

If you are going to paraphrase, paraphrase from the greats.
   Listen, no need to get worked up over my Achilles Heel.  I am going to do the Louie thing as best I can.
It's fun being on here and I appreciate all the great response.  You guys make me laugh and smile and if I can
expose a true jerk off like Louie, on film, and it gives you guys a laugh, then hey, it's no big deal.
   I'll start by asking him how much it costs to take a photo of just the space just above his head.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1327 on: September 16, 2015, 07:44:32 PM »
Ah, Poison fan.

Dude, your Achilles Heel clues are cryptic as fuck. You dig Herne's gals. A particular one, perhaps? But what are we supposed to do with that?

Also, why clues at all? Can't just say?

Also, I phrase everything as a question, don't I?

Dear The Ugly,
  If clues weren't "cryptic" then they wouldn't be very good clues.
It's not important (but she isn't black).  I will do the Louie Thing as I mentioned.
  I don't think Herne very much cares for this thread although I do remain a fan of his.
  Craig weighed in tonight at 211.0 so now it's time to ensure his weight doesn't crash and build him up just a little.
  He will drink just a bit but the damn show is 3 whole days away from weigh-ins.  Don't these guys running the show know
how little water the competitors are going to take in for the next 3 days?  And do the weigh-ins in the MORNING after a night's sleep floats at
least a pound off.  Why wait till night time after these guys have had to eat at least 5 times already?  You can't stop eating at that point just
to make weight.
Harley

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1328 on: September 16, 2015, 07:46:16 PM »
Louie was only an infant in the cwib and he developed this douchebag infection. We didn't know it at the time, until Louie was about three years old, we found out that he was an asshole....Louie would become a shit-eatah.

Holy shit this is good.  LOFL.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1329 on: September 16, 2015, 08:37:47 PM »
  Sorry guys but I just don't like what this AdamHatfield99 is doing on another thread about me and Craig.  I asked him not to needlessly hurt my
business and my "Harley's Kids" charity for the mentally and physically challenged kids just because of some stupid accusation that he hears Craig on a dvd
supposedly saying that he and I sleep together.  The whole thing is ridiculous and perhaps some delusion of grandeur on his part.
  I don't mind guys taking shots at me, I get it, it's GetBig.  I asked him to just post the clip, in context here on GetBig and not on YouTube where its misguided, stupid and
untrue suggestion is going to hurt my "Harley's Kids".
  Attack me as I came on here as an adult fully aware of just how some people behave.
  But to spread a untruthful rumor at the expense of "my kids" is just not something I am willing to put up for risk.  For 22 years I built that charity up so
that those less fortunate than myself could have a few hours of joy and forget their terrible afflictions.
  I am not willing to jeopardize that just to stay on a website or anywhere even though I have so much fun here.
  You watch the 2004 BFTO video and decide if Craig and I are gay and then when you realize for the zillionth time we are not, maybe you could understand
my unwillingness to deal or play games over my kids. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: September 16, 2015, 08:47:04 PM »
  Sorry guys but I just don't like what this AdamHatfield99 is doing on another thread about me and Craig.  I asked him not to needlessly hurt my
business and my "Harley's Kids" charity for the mentally and physically challenged kids just because of some stupid accusation that he hears Craig on a dvd
supposedly saying that he and I sleep together.  The whole thing is ridiculous and perhaps some delusion of grandeur on his part.
  I don't mind guys taking shots at me, I get it, it's GetBig.  I asked him to just post the clip, in context here on GetBig and not on YouTube where its misguided, stupid and
  Attack me as I came on here as an adult fully aware of just how some people behave.
  But to spread a untruthful rumor at the expense of "my kids" is just not something I am willing to put up for risk.  For 22 years I built that charity up so
that those less fortunate than myself could have a few hours of joy and forget their terrible afflictions.
  I am not willing to jeopardize that just to stay on a website or anywhere even though I have so much fun here.
  You watch the 2004 BFTO video and decide if Craig and I are gay and then when you realize for the zillionth time we are not, maybe you could understand

Harley

Don't like this gimmick troll ruin your experience here, dude is getting pleasure from making you uncomfortable.  No one here questions your friendship nor do they care (least of all question) about your sexual orientation .  Don't let it bother you,  it's part of the getbig  charm....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1331 on: September 16, 2015, 10:52:56 PM »

No board is as preoccupied with homosexuality as this one is. A lot of pent up latent homos here projecting. There is always someone here that will interpret anything said as gay.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1332 on: September 16, 2015, 11:00:41 PM »

Harley, I guarantee this gimmick will be banned soon.
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1333 on: September 17, 2015, 05:40:03 AM »
Hey Guys,
  I has some time to think things over and I really don't want to leave GetBig on the account of someone trying to do something
which I find hurtful to others who don't deserve that.
  I will let whatever happens just happen and deal with it accordingly.  I would be less than honest if I said that I was not concerned
as to "my kids" or my business having that terrible rumor spread about but life has its bumps and trials.
  I am heading out soon to the Olympia.
  Please let me know, other than the Louie Thing, if there are any particular pictures (No Homo- yes,  I remembered to write that- LOL) you wish
me to take.  Also, if there are any particular people you would like to see me talk to and have my videographer capture on video.  The beautiful
thing is that my guy records it with a camera that appears as if he is only taking a photo so people don't even necessarily know its video.  My Videographer
is a balls to the walls, Marine, war veteran, tattoed, singer and guitar player in a heavy metal band, party animal you lives life at Volume 11 and will have
a few drinks in him before we even hit the airport.  He is a great guy. 
  Also, if you are going to the show (and no, that does not make you or me a "schmoe"-- a very popular derogatory term I inferred) please come up and
introduce yourself to me and Craig.  Craig is really thrilled about how nice you guys have treated him.
  Thanks again and please send any requests (no-homo) and I look forward to meeting you.
Harley   

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1334 on: September 17, 2015, 06:28:05 AM »
Craig Richardson Thursday morning.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1335 on: September 17, 2015, 06:50:02 AM »
nice job he's back for sure ,couple yrs ago he wasn't his best and trying to go from open to fit into 212's is tough,glad he did it ,,202's the original weight class would have killed him,he still holds good size at 212/215 he's 5'7 that's freaking big..he is a cool dude he deserves a good spot...I know all his old crew from maz's days and the sheriifs office...I from that area...you guys train out of teterboro golds no?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1336 on: September 17, 2015, 07:16:27 AM »
Check your PMs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1337 on: September 18, 2015, 12:27:15 AM »
fuck he looks good

And good to hear you are staying

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1338 on: September 18, 2015, 05:42:42 AM »
His back looks great. Good Luck.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1339 on: September 20, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »
Hey Guys,
   I want to begin by saying that I actually missed being able to read your thoughts and your threads during my time away at the Mr. Olympia.
   By now, you know that Craig took 9th Place in the 212 Division. 
   I did look for Lou Ferrigno at the Expo but never found him.  I don't think he was there but you guys would know better. 
   I want to mention before I have to leave and prepare for work just a bit about my encounters with the following persons:
Wiggs-  I would be less than honest if I were to say that I was not a little bit nervous in meeting him.  Stuntmovie said he would bring him over and I was concerned
            as to how it would go.  Well, I am here to say that once Wiggs and I agreed to leave out the issue of whether or not I am Jewish (and we both laughed as
            we made this an immediate non-issue) I could not have had a better time in speaking with him.  A gentleman, polite, a good listener and very intelligent.
            I wanted to know a bit about himself and his background but I did not wish to pry into his personal life.  What I found was an insightful, bright, well-educated,
            hard working and caring of a person.  I have to say, given my short lifespan on GetBig, I wasn't sure what to expect from any of the men behind the computer
            screens, especially Wiggs.   I wasn't even sure they would let him in the building before I met him.  He is a very nice guy and a pleasure to be around.  He is
            quite up-beat too.  I thanked Wiggs for his giving me a fair shot here on GetBig and told him what a pleasure it was to meet him.
Stuntmovie-  I actually spoke to him once on the phone and realized he is but an encyclopedia of bodybuilding!!!  He was so nice in leaving me a message and offering to
                    give me a ride from the airport.  He found me at the Meet The Olympians and just could not have been more welcoming to me.  He was the one who brought
                   Wiggs and Ron over to meet me.  Stuntmovie appears to be a somewhat private person so I didn't want o press my luck in asking too many questions but he
                   was really very nice.
Ron-  Yes, I got to meet Ron.  Again, just a nice, real person.   No attitude, no pomposity.  He didn't even tell me he owns this site.  I am still trying to figure out who is who so
         I asked about you guys and about Ron himself.  He has such nice things to say about you guys and he really seems to do this because he loves the sport.  We all took photos
         together and I introduced them all to Craig who was just thrilled to meet everyone.
  I will write some more in the next few days about a few things, if they interest you (my meeting Mike Christian, Fabricio Werdum, my interaction with Guy Sisternino's fans, the fans
of Eddie Correa, the fans of Jose Raymond, the complete disgust I have for The Orleans Hotel, and of course, the poor event that was Mr. Olympia.
    I was hoping to meet more GetBiggers but thanks to everyone who was so nice to me and Craig.
Harley

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1340 on: September 20, 2015, 05:45:17 PM »
Kick ass play by play Harley. You should talk to the powers that be about MC'ing the show next year. You are much better dressed than Bob Chick.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1341 on: September 20, 2015, 05:49:20 PM »
Kick ass play by play Harley. You should talk to the powers that be about MC'ing the show next year. You are much better dressed than Bob Chick.

Dear Irongrip400,
  I didn't understand "Kick ass play by play" but I will tell those stories if you like and Shawn Ray, and the top open men who were more interested in scoring
drugs and getting off the stage to party if that helps.
  Chick's questions were hackneyed and predictable.  Funny you should mention it because I was saying his questions to Craig's wife sitting next to me before
Chick did and she asked, "How did you know he would ask that?"  I replied, "Because they are the standard, asked every-time questions which require no thought
and do nothing to inspire the fans." I then did my own interview with her.
Harley

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #1342 on: September 20, 2015, 05:55:45 PM »
Yes, give us the dirt that the elites try to hide from the masses!

Also, how was the crowd reaction when they announced Phil winning?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1343 on: September 20, 2015, 06:10:25 PM »
Harley,

How did you discover getbig.com?

I used to post on some shitty site called wannabebig.com (oh brother) and they would always say getbig was like a warzone, came here and read a thread about Lee Priest defecating on booty's chest and never went back.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1344 on: September 20, 2015, 06:16:44 PM »
Yes, give us the dirt that the elites try to hide from the masses!

Also, how was the crowd reaction when they announced Phil winning?

Dear Coffeed,
  I promise that Tuesday will be my GetBig catch up day.  The competitors sucked as far as their appreciation and attitude towards the fans.  I have my opinions!!!
  The 212 frustrated me so much as well as the horrible presentation (video screens, Chick's comments, the kissing ass of the judges, etc.) that
I got up and left.  I was there when they took Phil to the far right on a call out and the fans went crazy with approval!!
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1345 on: September 20, 2015, 06:18:20 PM »
Harley,

How did you discover getbig.com?

I used to post on some shitty site called wannabebig.com (oh brother) and they would always say getbig was like a warzone, came here and read a thread about Lee Priest defecating on booty's chest and never went back.

Dear Hulkotron,
  Actually, Craig told me about it and between Herne's photos (I don't think Herne cares for me) and the incredible computer skills and opinions you guys exchange, I was
terribly interested to read and exchange ideas without the fear of the politics of bodybuilding scaring people away.
Harley

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1346 on: September 20, 2015, 06:21:16 PM »
Dear Hulkotron,
  Actually, Craig told me about it and between Herne's photos (I don't think Herne cares for me) and the incredible computer skills and opinions you guys exchange, I was
terribly interested to read and exchange ideas without the fear of the politics of bodybuilding scaring people away.
Harley

That's unfortunate, you seem a very decent fellow.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #1347 on: September 20, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »
Dear Harley,
What do you think about the Oilympia 2015?
©

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1348 on: September 20, 2015, 06:26:28 PM »
Hey Guys,
  It appears that Herne posted pics on Random Pics of himself at the Olympia.  
  I am a bit saddened he chose not to introduce himself to me and Craig as we are long time fans of his
and I owe him a special appreciation.  I would really have liked to buy him a drink or some dinner.
  Well, everyone should choose their own path but hopefully, his and mine will cross and I can at least thank him
and perhaps change his opinion of me, whatever that may be or how he came to it.
Harley

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: September 20, 2015, 06:29:53 PM »
harley would do a far better job
w