Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 597138 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1750 on: October 10, 2015, 06:13:36 PM »
I like you Harley.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1751 on: October 10, 2015, 06:16:17 PM »
I like you Harley.

Dear Irongrip400,
  Would you mind if I ask why?
Harley

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #1752 on: October 10, 2015, 06:23:43 PM »
hey harley i would say cutting sugar was the hardest thing bar far i fucking love coke, the kind you drink of course.

i allow myself to drink something sugary once or twice per week, i do cardio twice per day on a low cal diet. and let me tell you

sometimes that coke picks my ass right up . i montior my weight very closely every single day its a fucking bitch. my biggest problem

is eating  enough  when you eat super clean  it is hard to get in enough calories .   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1753 on: October 10, 2015, 06:37:57 PM »
i think with sugar, it is possible to come to a point where someone can actually go full swing and begin to reject the thought of eating it (sickened to think of eating it in its typical concentration, in fact).

the taste of natural sugar then comes out in everything, including vegetables!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1754 on: October 10, 2015, 06:40:29 PM »
hey harley i would say cutting sugar was the hardest thing bar far i fucking love coke, the kind you drink of course.

i allow myself to drink something sugary once or twice per week, i do cardio twice per day on a low cal diet. and let me tell you

sometimes that coke picks my ass right up . i montior my weight very closely every single day its a fucking bitch. my biggest problem

is eating  enough  when you eat super clean  it is hard to get in enough calories .   

I am addicted to Diet Coke so I am lucky.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1755 on: October 10, 2015, 06:41:26 PM »
From memory of 70 or so people close to the crime scene they got samples of, Patsy was the only one they could not definitively rule out, although low probability.Out in the wild a large amount of experts believe its her writing.Normally I wouldn't use a forum as any kind of basis, but the Ramsey case is biggest crime sub forum on the biggest crime forum on the internet.These people have been dissecting the note for years and this is their thoughts.The poll results are typical.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?121568-The-ransom-note-amp-Patsy-Ramsey-letter-by-letter

great find!!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1756 on: October 10, 2015, 06:42:48 PM »
i think with sugar, it is possible to come to a point where someone can actually go full swing and begin to reject the thought of eating it (sickened to think of eating it in its typical concentration, in fact).

the taste of natural sugar then comes out in everything, including vegetables!

Dear Las Vegas,
  I love you but are you NUTS!!!!
  Reject sugar, chocolate, cheese and carbs (which turn into you know what)?
  The absence of these bits of heaven serves only to prove that they are practically indispensable to a happy life.  LOL
  I remain your biggest fan while still craving and never to come to a point of rejecting the universe's greatest gift to mankind-- sugar and all good tasting food.
Harley

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #1757 on: October 10, 2015, 06:44:50 PM »
harley i love diet coke to .

when i am feeling really drained,  ill drink some regular coke for quick calories. 

of course ill make sure i do an hr and a half of cardio the next morning, i monitor my weight very closely.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1758 on: October 10, 2015, 06:47:19 PM »
Dear Irongrip400,
Harley

You are a great contributor around here Harley.

Also seem a very polite and friendly individual.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: October 10, 2015, 06:47:55 PM »
harley i love diet coke to .

when i am feeling really drained,  ill drink some regular coke for quick calories. 

of course ill make sure i do an hr and a half of cardio the next morning, i monitor my weight very closely.

I drink diet coke like its water, I generally have a rule that I wont drink anything that has calories, apart from the odd night out drinking.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1760 on: October 10, 2015, 06:49:20 PM »
I drink diet coke like its water, I generally have a rule that I wont drink anything that has calories, apart from the odd night out drinking.

I did this when cutting (oh brother) once, it is seriously the best and easiest way by far to diet.  You don't even have to change what you eat at all, just replace everything you drink with water.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1761 on: October 10, 2015, 06:51:45 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  I love you but are you NUTS!!!!
  Reject sugar, chocolate, cheese and carbs (which turn into you know what)?
  The absence of these bits of heaven serves only to prove that they are practically indispensable to a happy life.  LOL
  I remain your biggest fan while still craving and never to come to a point of rejecting the universe's greatest gift to mankind-- sugar and all good tasting food.
Harley

it seems crazy, but that is a process you could see through.  the feelings that cause you to think these things are a happy refuge or a wonderful trigger of some kind etc can disappear like they hadn't really existed.  such a strange thing, really.  absolutely amazing when you think about it.

but the best thing parents can do for their children is to direct them in a way that does NOT include sugar

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1762 on: October 10, 2015, 07:02:51 PM »
You are a great contributor around here Harley.

Also seem a very polite and friendly individual.

Dear Hulkotron,
  Thank you for the compliment.  I asked him because I was wondering if there was something in particular which I wrote that struck him.
  This type of communication (not sure what you guys call it-- threading?) has a beautiful way of hiding one's flaws and shortcomings, at least mine hopefully.
Harley

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: October 10, 2015, 07:13:52 PM »
Dear Irongrip400,
Harley

You're just a straight shooter with middle management written all over you.  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: October 10, 2015, 07:14:45 PM »

I'm a Michael Bolton fan, I really am

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1765 on: October 10, 2015, 07:19:38 PM »
where else did u go in south america, harley?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1766 on: October 10, 2015, 07:20:54 PM »
and did you travel a lot when you were a kid/teen?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1767 on: October 10, 2015, 07:38:15 PM »

Dear Irongrip400,
  Thanks but I am not sure what that middle management thing means but I am sure it's nice.
  I had a fear as a kid that I would have to work for The Man every day in a cubicle wearing a suit.
  One day, if there is interest I will tell you the crazy proposal I gave to my idiot uncle at Passover dinner in front of 29 relatives
when I was 15 (it included banging strippers and marrying a black woman).
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1768 on: October 10, 2015, 07:41:00 PM »
it seems crazy, but that is a process you could see through.  the feelings that cause you to think these things are a happy refuge or a wonderful trigger of some kind etc can disappear like they hadn't really existed.  such a strange thing, really.  absolutely amazing when you think about it.

best thing parents can do for their children is to direct them in a way that does NOT include sugar

Dear Las Vegas,
  When I eat Nutella, I am sure that serotonin is oozing through my cells in rapid fire succession.
  But I do agree, the parents who can raise their kids on good food are doing them a favor. 
  Not sure if you are familiar with the UFC fighter, Uriah Faber.  I didn't particularly like him until I read his quirky "autobiography" slash
Tony Robbins How To Live Your Life.  When you look at him today, he is consistent with the way in which he was raised.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1769 on: October 10, 2015, 07:42:31 PM »
where else did u go in south america, harley?

Dear Las Vegas,
  I was retained by the Leader of a Colombian drug cartel and I had to visit him there before getting the case.
  That was an incredible experience but one that would be met with harsh skepticism if I wrote about it here.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1770 on: October 10, 2015, 07:44:15 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  I was retained by the Leader of a Colombian drug cartel and I had to visit him there before getting the case.
  That was an incredible experience but one that would be met with harsh skepticism if I wrote about it here.
Harley

oh, you are the one guy on this site who'd be believed, though...

i would absolutely love to hear it

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1771 on: October 10, 2015, 07:46:43 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  When I eat Nutella, I am sure that serotonin is oozing through my cells in rapid fire succession.
  But I do agree, the parents who can raise their kids on good food are doing them a favor.  
  Not sure if you are familiar with the UFC fighter, Uriah Faber.  I didn't particularly like him until I read his quirky "autobiography" slash
Tony Robbins How To Live Your Life.  When you look at him today, he is consistent with the way in which he was raised.
Harley

;D i am one of probably less than ten ppl on GB who don't know anyone or anything in ufc, mma, etc....

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1772 on: October 10, 2015, 07:50:11 PM »
Dear Irongrip400,
  Thanks but I am not sure what that middle management thing means but I am sure it's nice.
  I had a fear as a kid that I would have to work for The Man every day in a cubicle wearing a suit.
  One day, if there is interest I will tell you the crazy proposal I gave to my idiot uncle at Passover dinner in front of 29 relatives

Harley

was this a prediction, harley?   ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: October 10, 2015, 07:56:34 PM »
Dear Irongrip400,
Harley

You're a Polish/German Jew, right?

As for the rest, I would like to hear the stripper story.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1774 on: October 10, 2015, 08:05:11 PM »
I was arrested in Caracas, Venezuela. Those bastards.
a