Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 597166 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1775 on: October 10, 2015, 08:06:20 PM »
I was arrested in Caracas, Venezuela. Those bastards.

were you really??

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1776 on: October 10, 2015, 08:41:55 PM »
67 Chevelle.  Nice.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1777 on: October 10, 2015, 08:58:17 PM »
were you really??

Absolutely true. Did 33 days in their main jail. Never left the jail. No prison time there.
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1778 on: October 10, 2015, 10:38:03 PM »

because when someone acts as he does as an officer, it leaves too much room to fuck things up (exactly what happened, in other words)

Specifically what did he do to "fuck things up"?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1779 on: October 11, 2015, 12:48:33 AM »
Hafley this is a serious question but when you where a new defense lawyer and defended some rapist of pedo or something like that was it hard emotional or where you good putting ypur own feelings in a locker and just do the job?  I think it would be hard for me to defend a  pedo but i guess you get numb after a time and just dp your job cause there is a reason we have defense lawyers.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1780 on: October 11, 2015, 01:27:57 AM »

Prejudiced or not, I'd bet anything the guy was an excellent cop.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1781 on: October 11, 2015, 09:54:46 AM »
Absolutely true. Did 33 days in their main jail. Never left the jail. No prison time there.

tommy, will you say the nature of the trouble?  don't feel like you need to, though, if you don't want to say (just ignore this if u want)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1782 on: October 11, 2015, 09:57:39 AM »

can you see how many people will not trust a thing he presents?  (claims to find, what he says, etc. etc.)

???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1783 on: October 11, 2015, 10:05:16 AM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  The Ramsey case is one of the most interesting in terms of police investigation.  Do you know how many HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars and how many THOUSANDS of
man hours were spent on this investigation?  It is staggering.  
  Yet, there was not enough evidence to indict either parent.  Astonishing.
  It is difficult to believe that in this day and age with all of your technological advances that the parents could've killed that girl without both: 1)  Giving each other up during an
interrogation and 2) enough evidence being gathered to rise to the level of a mere Indictment.
  It strains credibility to believe that the father snapped and then took control of his wife so that she wouldn't crack to the police AND THEN not enough evidence is obtained to indict!!
  There is something wrong here unless the parents are truly innocent but that his not usually how these cases happen.
  I say the aforementioned statement ONLY because JonBenet suffered serious head trauma and was then strangled.  That is a duel type of manner of death and also very violent.
The reason that is important is that it seems to have gone on beyond the point of "losing control" or "heat of passion."  This manner of death took a bit of time and appears to have
more than just rage behind it; it appears to have "purpose."
  Odd that the parents report her missing but yet hours later, it is the POLICE who find the victim in the family basement.
  Also odd, a grand jury found probable cause to indict the parents but the DA himself disagreed and didn't move forward with the indictment.  That NEVER happens.  It demonstrates
to me that the case was presented for the purpose of having the Grand Jury "No Bill" it and put the case to its final rest.  But that backfired on the DA and he took a most rare
and unconventional tactic.
  Odd too, that the Dad would go so far as to prepare the requested ransom which was a specifically requested some related to some payout the Dad had or was going to receive.  This
is far from the kind of thing a guilty person does.  They just don't act that way.
  There was, if I remember correctly, a stranger's DNA on some article of the victim's clothing and a large number of burglaries in that area, although I believe it was a well to do
neighborhood.  
  In summary, I think someone came in to burglarize the home, came across the girl who probably screamed and the intruder panicked and killed her.
Harley

harley...i meant to ask how you'd say the note fits into this (the bold part)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1784 on: October 11, 2015, 03:19:52 PM »
1969 Camaro SS

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1785 on: October 11, 2015, 03:21:01 PM »
1967 Chevelle Pro-Touring

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1786 on: October 11, 2015, 03:23:05 PM »
RARE 1969!  Lots of unbelievable Camaros and more at iagclassics.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1787 on: October 11, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »
From memory of 70 or so people close to the crime scene they got samples of, Patsy was the only one they could not definitively rule out, although low probability.Out in the wild a large amount of experts believe its her writing.Normally I wouldn't use a forum as any kind of basis, but the Ramsey case is biggest crime sub forum on the biggest crime forum on the internet.These people have been dissecting the note for years and this is their thoughts.The poll results are typical.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?121568-The-ransom-note-amp-Patsy-Ramsey-letter-by-letter

Another interesting thread from the site:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?144585-What-do-Burke-s-interviews-tell-us

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1788 on: October 11, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
and did you travel a lot when you were a kid/teen?

Dear Las Vegas,
   My Dad cajoled a trip to Disney every winter as part of a medical convention so that was really kool.  It's a great place for kids and it truly
is magical until you become old, cynical, can't stand crowds, can't stand screaming kids and oh yes, have to pay for the trip and the $7.50 hot dog.
   I went to summer camp every summer so I didn't need to travel much as a young kid.  Also, my parents went away for 3 weeks every summer by themselves.
My Dad had been to over 24 different countries throughout his lifetime.
   When I graduated high school (the day after I completed my 4 credit Chemistry class in college) I traveled to London and then Germany with a friend of mine.  It was
really great being 17 years old and seeing other cultures (and not getting proofed for beer and wine).
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1789 on: October 11, 2015, 05:28:19 PM »
was this a prediction, harley?   ;D

Dear Las Vegas,
  It was a prediction as to my future life made while I was only 15 years old.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1790 on: October 11, 2015, 05:30:04 PM »
You're a Polish/German Jew, right?

As for the rest, I would like to hear the stripper story.

Dear Irongrip400,
  My Dad was a "Polish Jew" which in Poland, put you on the absolute bottom of the barrel.
  As for me, I am a citizen of the world not needing synthetic religious labels to tell people who I am or what I feel.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1791 on: October 11, 2015, 05:34:00 PM »
Hafley this is a serious question but when you where a new defense lawyer and defended some rapist of pedo or something like that was it hard emotional or where you good putting ypur own feelings in a locker and just do the job?  I think it would be hard for me to defend a  pedo but i guess you get numb after a time and just dp your job cause there is a reason we have defense lawyers.

Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  I had no issue ever representing the most disgusting of society's transgressors.  As I have often written, it's not the crime, but the illegal process and prosecution I need to prevent.
Preventing crime is someone else's job.
  You are not alone in feeling difficulty in representing sexual offenders.  That is most understandable.  It should never be confused that I condone such behavior.  That is certainly not the case.
  There were just 2 pedophile cases that I can't shake from my memory and I have represented thousands of them.  Not even sure GetBig could handle the facts of those 2 cases.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1792 on: October 11, 2015, 05:36:53 PM »
harley...i meant to ask how you'd say the note fits into this (the bold part)

Dear Las Vegas,
  The note is just a piece of physical evidence that "could have" undeniably proved it was the wife.
  The summary is just what I feel most likely happened as I am a subscriber to Occam's Razor when the answer is remains hidden.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1793 on: October 11, 2015, 05:50:08 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  The note is just a piece of physical evidence that "could have" undeniably proved it was the wife.
  The summary is just what I feel most likely happened as I am a subscriber to Occam's Razor when the answer is remains hidden.
Harley

But as to an intruder coming across the girl and killing her: Who would have the incentive to write the note?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1794 on: October 11, 2015, 06:03:03 PM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  I had no issue ever representing the most disgusting of society's transgressors.  As I have often written, it's not the crime, but the illegal process and prosecution I need to prevent.
Preventing crime is someone else's job.
  You are not alone in feeling difficulty in representing sexual offenders.  That is most understandable.  It should never be confused that I condone such behavior.  That is certainly not the case.
  There were just 2 pedophile cases that I can't shake from my memory and I have represented thousands of them.  Not even sure GetBig could handle the facts of those 2 cases.
Harley

Dear Harley,

But your job is to help criminals get the lowest possible jail time. Therefore, you're partly responsible for the many child molesters who get minimal sentences and are released, then abuse more children. Harley, do you agree with this? I mean, you are advocating for them to get minimal sentences. Why would you want to see a child molester let out of jail early or only serve a minimal sentence?
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: October 11, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
Harley

Surely Occam's Razor would suggest a family member, as the statistics show its far more likely than an intruder/stranger?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1796 on: October 11, 2015, 06:12:22 PM »
Good little read on it: http://www.westword.com/news/jonbenet-ramsey-how-the-investigation-got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

Interesting how Priscilla White insists that Patsy changed her handwriting after the death.

The Ramseys maintained that it was the Whites who broke off contact. For a little while, the Whites continued to receive little notes and cards from the Ramseys, but nothing they regarded as a serious invitation to get together. Priscilla noticed that Patsy's handwriting was different, altered in several respects from what it had been before the death of JonBenét.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1797 on: October 11, 2015, 06:15:31 PM »
But as to an intruder coming across the girl and killing her: Who would have the incentive to write the note?

There isn't one, unless you subscribe to the scenario where he breaks in to the home before the family arrive back, and writes the note before killing her, on the mothers stationary no less.I think more likely the killer would just write the note at his own home beforehand if going down that route.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1798 on: October 11, 2015, 06:18:51 PM »
Dear Harley,

But your job is to help criminals get the lowest possible jail time. Therefore, you're partly responsible for the many child molesters who get minimal sentences and are released, then abuse more children. Harley, do you agree with this? I mean, you are advocating for them to get minimal sentences. Why would you want to see a child molester let out of jail early or only serve a minimal sentence?

Are you saying no one should defend them?  What are you saying?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1799 on: October 11, 2015, 06:22:23 PM »
There isn't one, unless you subscribe to the scenario where he breaks in to the home before the family arrive back, and writes the note before killing her, on the mothers stationary no less.I think more likely the killer would just write the note at his own home beforehand if going down that route.

To say nothing of the fact that a killing would defeat the entire purpose of the note.