Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 596215 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #2125 on: October 30, 2015, 05:39:00 AM »
On my desk at home.  Smith & Wesson .50 caliber revolver

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2126 on: October 30, 2015, 05:42:48 AM »
Remind me to not try and rob harleys home.

Nice paintings  btw

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2127 on: October 30, 2015, 05:45:54 AM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  You are invited to my home anytime (but only with notice).
  The next wave of my Home Defense Team arrives Sunday!!!
  You may be familiar with what many claim is the world's largest pit bull, The Hulk.
  Well, The Hulk mated with Fessa, a very large female pit bull with a long line of very large members.
  I procured First Pick and my puppy arrives Sunday.
Harley

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #2128 on: October 30, 2015, 06:29:07 AM »
Dear Kim Jong Bob,
  You are invited to my home anytime (but only with notice).
  The next wave of my Home Defense Team arrives Sunday!!!
  You may be familiar with what many claim is the world's largest pit bull, The Hulk.
  Well, The Hulk mated with Fessa, a very large female pit bull with a long line of very large members.
  I procured First Pick and my puppy arrives Sunday.
Harley
yeah i know who it is.. they suck as guarddogs.  Pitbulls  might kill the robber with its saliva when they try to kiss  him :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #2129 on: October 30, 2015, 06:30:46 AM »
But other then as guarddogs pitbulls are awesome. Have a staffie myself, have a great story about her  but would out myself telling it open

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2130 on: October 30, 2015, 09:07:17 AM »
Harley, Kai Greene is a selfish, entitled, dumb piece of shit who plays the victim card all the time. Oscar arden brings him from not placing at contests in 2007 to placing 3rd in 2008, Kai was so happy with orcars work he paid him 50% of show earnings. A few years on and Kai is finishing 1st and 2nd and decides to drop oscar and cries, literally, that oscar is taking half his money (was kais idea in the first place). He can't get a sponsor so musclemeds pick him up, market him well and pay him half a million a year, he goes behind their back to start his own supplement company saying they didn't pay him enough. He refuses, not banned, refused, to compete in this year's olympia because he didn't get 15grands worth of free expo space and aadvertising, then cried, literally, saying they barred him from it. Add to this living in social housing and on welfare while being a pro athlete in his first few years of competing as a pro. Never worked a day in his life.
And don't worry about goodrums comments, he is more retarded than the worst of harleys kids.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2131 on: October 30, 2015, 03:26:46 PM »
Harley, Kai Greene is a selfish, entitled, dumb piece of shit who plays the victim card all the time. Oscar arden brings him from not placing at contests in 2007 to placing 3rd in 2008, Kai was so happy with orcars work he paid him 50% of show earnings. A few years on and Kai is finishing 1st and 2nd and decides to drop oscar and cries, literally, that oscar is taking half his money (was kais idea in the first place). He can't get a sponsor so musclemeds pick him up, market him well and pay him half a million a year, he goes behind their back to start his own supplement company saying they didn't pay him enough. He refuses, not banned, refused, to compete in this year's olympia because he didn't get 15grands worth of free expo space and aadvertising, then cried, literally, saying they barred him from it. Add to this living in social housing and on welfare while being a pro athlete in his first few years of competing as a pro. Never worked a day in his life.
And don't worry about goodrums comments, he is more retarded than the worst of harleys kids.

IMO, you should have left this part out. 

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2132 on: October 30, 2015, 03:36:30 PM »
Dear Wizard of Truth,
  I agree with everything you say except for the last part pertaining to Vince G.
  We don't like to use the word "retarded".  In fact, in NJ you can't get government tax exemptions unless you
call your charity as helping the "retarded."  I told them to fuck themselves as I didn't want any exemption anyway.  I just
wanted to make sure I did NOT have to register MY charity under any of THEIR laws.
  I am not here to bash Vince G.  I find him to be a true fan of bodybuilding and therefore, I welcome his comments provided
they are not personal attacks upon anyone here at GetBig.  If Vince is having a tough time in life, perhaps this board is a great
release (no homo) and source of joy for him.  I hope so.
Harley

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2133 on: October 30, 2015, 03:48:02 PM »
Dear Wizard of Truth,
  We don't like to use the word "retarded".  In fact, in NJ you can't get government tax exemptions unless you
call your charity as helping the "retarded."  I told them to fuck themselves as I didn't want any exemption anyway.  I just
wanted to make sure I did NOT have to register MY charity under any of THEIR laws.
  I am not here to bash Vince G.  I find him to be a true fan of bodybuilding and therefore, I welcome his comments provided
they are not personal attacks upon anyone here at GetBig.  If Vince is having a tough time in life, perhaps this board is a great
release (no homo) and source of joy (no homo) for him.  I hope so.
Harley

I hope I'm not crossing the line, but I made a slight amendment to your post.  You should do a Bob Ross like video of you painting.  Perhaps call
it the "Joy of Get Big Painting". 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2134 on: October 30, 2015, 03:51:42 PM »
How did the promised October training seminar with your "friend" Craig go?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2135 on: October 30, 2015, 03:57:39 PM »
Dear Wizard of Truth,
release (no homo) and source of joy for him.  I hope so.
Harley
You're a good man Harley. I used do a day a week volunteering with the irish wheelchair association as my mother worked for them before her retirement. I will have to do some sort of charity work again in the future or I'm going to hell for sure

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2136 on: October 30, 2015, 07:28:28 PM »
Strong within you the hate is, Master Olympia.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2137 on: October 30, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »
Harley, I don't know much about art, but I am impressed by your paintings.

Have you ever held an "exhibit" for art connoisseurs? Or offer any for charity auctions?

I have a good friend who owns well recognized HERB RITTS photos which are considered to be very valuable  (the African visit series), but that is the extend of my artistic appreciation/knowledge/connection.

But I think your art is great!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2138 on: October 30, 2015, 09:24:30 PM »

Dear OlympicGym,
  We didn't hold the Training Seminar as no one confirmed they would attend.
  Is there some reason you put quotation marks around the word friend?
  If you like, I can get Craig to write a letter saying he acknowledges my presence and tolerates me.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2139 on: October 30, 2015, 09:26:48 PM »
You're a good man Harley. I used do a day a week volunteering with the irish wheelchair association as my mother worked for them before her retirement. I will have to do some sort of charity work again in the future or I'm going to hell for sure

Dear Wizard of Truth,
  That was great work you and your Mom did and I wouldn't worry about that whole "hell" thing.
  I would recommend stopping into that place again, even if it were for a few hours as I am sure you always left
there with a tremendous sense of appreciation and self satisfaction in the help you gave others.
  Everybody is out there doing what they can.  I don't have children to raise so it's a bit easier for me in that sense.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2140 on: October 30, 2015, 09:30:08 PM »

Have you ever held an "exhibit" for art connoisseurs? Or offer any for charity auctions?

I have a good friend who owns well recognized HERB RITTS photos which are considered to be very valuable  (the African visit series), but that is the extend of my artistic appreciation/knowledge/connection.

Dear Stuntmovie,
  Thanks for the compliment but I just took up painting about 2 years ago so I am no "painter," but rather, a guy who likes trying it out.
  My Professor, Mark Saenger, is actually a Certified Bob Ross Instructor who was chosen by Bob to go into business with him right before he died
of cancer.
  I couldn't sell a painting to buy a Quest Bar if I were starving.  The idea of "art connoisseurs" looking at my paintings is the same as the idea
of me getting on a bodybuilding stage to have some political schmoe tell me my calves don't match my biceps.  I already know that and much worse.
Harley

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2141 on: October 31, 2015, 04:31:11 AM »
I love the subtle signatures in your paintings  ;D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2142 on: October 31, 2015, 04:35:53 AM »
Dear Shizzo,
  You are not alone in commenting on the size of my signatures.
  When I went to sign my first one, my Professor told me that artists like to sign their names
in a very tiny manner.  Well, fuck the Establishment, fuck the Art World and Harley Breite does
nothing in a tiny manner (except make muscular gains).  So, I wrote it big and liked it.
  Not being a professional, not having to do it for money and painting only for the fun of it, gives
one a freedom to sign their name in any manner they like.   
Harley

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2143 on: October 31, 2015, 04:38:53 AM »
Dear Shizzo,
  You are not alone in commenting on the size of my signatures.
  When I went to sign my first one, my Professor told me that artists like to sign their names
in a very tiny manner.  Well, fuck the Establishment, fuck the Art World and Harley Breite does
nothing in a tiny manner (except make muscular gains).  So, I wrote it big and liked it.
  Not being a professional, not having to do it for money and painting only for the fun of it, gives
one a freedom to sign their name in any manner they like.   
Harley
I figured there was a method to the madness. It definitely suits your personality.

"Harley painted this shit, bitches!"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2144 on: October 31, 2015, 04:45:31 AM »
I figured there was a method to the madness. It definitely suits your personality.

"Harley painted this shit, bitches!"
Settle down. Michelangelo only signed one piece. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2145 on: October 31, 2015, 04:48:08 AM »
Settle down. Michelangelo only signed one piece. 
I like the fact that he was/is bucking the establishment. Big, bright orange, signature is awesome  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2146 on: October 31, 2015, 04:56:01 AM »
I like the fact that he was/is bucking the establishment. Big, bright orange, signature is awesome  :D
He is an iconoclast. I think that is why so many of us 'like' him.   :)

/random pics thread. harley thread.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2147 on: October 31, 2015, 05:38:45 AM »

X2... great work.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #2148 on: October 31, 2015, 05:47:35 AM »
X2... great work.
esp for just painting for 2 years.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2149 on: October 31, 2015, 06:23:55 AM »
esp for just painting for 2 years.

a very intelligent and talented man. Props for your work and support of Handicapped Kids Harley.