Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 591383 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #2425 on: November 28, 2015, 08:22:45 AM »
Why don't you act like a man and just state plainly what's your issue with Harley. You've been asked twice about who is Dennis and you have ignore the question. Why? You just hide behind a computer throwing spit balls like a pussy.

State your case or shut up.
Pretty sure Harley doesn't need an online bodyguard, penislust. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2426 on: November 28, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »
Pretty sure Harley doesn't need an online bodyguard, penislust. ::)
x2. Harley is a prominent defense lawyer. He clearly gives no fucks.

Ultimate respect.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2427 on: November 28, 2015, 08:46:11 AM »
I dont know what im more impressed with, harleys paintings or that he finally learned how to post pics

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #2428 on: November 28, 2015, 08:54:47 AM »
 You guys would probably want to meet my client who, along with another guy, took a 4th grade girl from her home at 3:00 am and
video-taped them raping her.

That fucker looks evil. How did he behave during the case? Are you allowed to talk about it?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2429 on: November 28, 2015, 08:58:54 AM »
That fucker looks evil. How did he behave during the case? Are you allowed to talk about it?
Harley shouldn't talk shop on here. He is far more interesting in his pedestrian life anyways.

Harley, you are a consummate professional. I advise you to not mix business with pleasure.  ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2430 on: November 28, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »
x2
Except the Napoleon thing.

Bullshit. Even though he was a short shit, the dude was the baddest of the bad.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2431 on: November 28, 2015, 12:32:16 PM »
Harley, getting the book from Amazon will require making an Amazon account (which means entering a mailing address and billing address and that type of thing).  The only drawback to using Amazon is that you may be unable to stop yourself from buying things every day.

Otherwise, the other sites will have a cart icon and that's where you start the process.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2432 on: November 28, 2015, 12:37:11 PM »
You have Bob's technique down very well, H.  Did you get to meet him before he passed?

He was very, very good with what he did.  His son replicated his style probably nearer than anyone else, and I would say you are at, or very near, the level of his son.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2433 on: November 28, 2015, 12:41:30 PM »
Harley, how did you come about the styles in 8 and 9?  That is just amazing.  Really incredible.

9 has a Thomas Kincade vibe going on.  He made an entire industry from that style, in fact.  Did you have him in mind when you did that??  Nice work.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2434 on: November 28, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »
Harley, I am stunned.  Your 13th and 14th: Did you use a sort of Camera Obscura technique with those??

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2435 on: November 28, 2015, 01:02:41 PM »
Did you use a sort of Camera Obscura technique with those??

fyi for anyone who doesn't know: many of the old paintings from famous artists were done using this, and it requires very real talent.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2436 on: November 28, 2015, 01:19:35 PM »
Harley,

Have you ever considered a restraining order against the poster known as "Las Vegas"?

Sincerely,
                            Chaos

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2437 on: November 28, 2015, 01:24:02 PM »
He doesn't care about guilt or innocence,  or whom his "clients" have hurt, just about money. He would have undercut Judas. Should buy a chin implant though.

Hey Olympia Gym,
  Glad to see you are still interested in degenerate like me.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2438 on: November 28, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »
Harley,

Have you ever considered a restraining order against the poster known as "Las Vegas"?

Sincerely,
                            Chaos

;D. Thread gained about 3 pages.  Just catching up.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2439 on: November 28, 2015, 01:43:36 PM »
Hey Guys,
  Let's get a couple of things straight:
 1)  What kind of person would I be if I came on this site and did NOT talk about my work?  Any case that is currently still in court is not one in which I could discuss
entirely too much but there is still much to be discussed.  The recent photo I posted is of a FORMER client who has long been sentenced.  I also never said he was guilty.
I merely stated what he himself stated in his plea to the Court.
      Some of you have questions.  Some of you raise very interesting points.  Should I just ignore that and claim that I am not permitted to talk about it under some false
pretense of Attorney/Client Privilege?  Well, I won't do that.  Of course, I won't reveal things my clients say in confidence but almost all else is of public record or trial strategy
and can also be for public consumption.  How are any of us to learn more about anything if those "behind the rope" don't tell us what this bullshit, world-wide, pussy media is
afraid to report, say or write?   You guys ask me anything about my work and if I want to and I am able to answer, I will.
 2)  Where did the notion of pedophilia come to play?  I raised the issue of the case because you seem to have very serious positions on rapists, especially those of children.  There
was also an interesting immigration issue here.  I was not suggesting that you nor I, nor anyone else espouses pedophilia.  Please, we are a bit too far advanced, even on this site,
to make such a stupid claim.
 3)  I am flattered by the questions as to the portraits.  They are, in fact, paintings.  No one seems to question the second one which is so obviously a painting as the textures are seen
even through posting them here.  The other portrait does seem to impress people, if I say so myself.  It took me 3 months of continuous and arduous work.  As I mentioned, I left out
the Guggenheim and my water bottle and made my teeth whiter and my ears with a bit more cauliflower.  "Artistic License" as Wiggs was so kind to mention.  If you like, I will take a closer
picture so you can see the paint texture and strokes but believe me, no real artist is going to want to claim mine for his.  But, I thank you guys for the compliments.
 4)  Lastly, I came here and welcomed this thread and already placed on record, at length, why I do what I do for a living.  I am not here to apologize for any of it.  Not everyone has to do
what I do for a living nor like it.  I can't imagine that ALL of your jobs don't require some fabrication of the truth, have members who are committing corporate and white collar crime,
sink in beauractratic mud and are filled with pricks.  The legal profession is not a noble one, not by far.   I made my bones, live in my skin and do the best I can.  I just hope, God forbid,
should the day come when you or a loved one is falsely charged, you find a lawyer who is comfortable in his own skin too.
  Now, let's continue.
Harley

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2440 on: November 28, 2015, 01:45:52 PM »
Harley,

Sincerely,
                            Chaos

Ha!

No shit, huh.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2441 on: November 28, 2015, 01:48:41 PM »
Awesome. My kinda room. Movie poster, lotsa books, Universal figures, comfy chairs.  :)

/i have that pic of coogan and chaplin sitting in the doorway in my book room.  

Dear Dr.Chimps,
  I was hesitant to show my office as you guys can be pretty darn hard but that side of it is less bombastic than the others.
  Chaplin was one of the few true geniuses to ever spend time in Hollywood.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2442 on: November 28, 2015, 01:56:37 PM »
I dont know what im more impressed with, harleys paintings or that he finally learned how to post pics

Dear Kim Jong,
  That was very funny.  I knew it would take awhile but it was necessary for me to learn how to post pictures, especially if you guys
want to see the progress on the 4 cars being built and some of the other aspects of my life.
  There is a Swiss filmmaker who does only documentaries who has been filming for over a year about one of my cases.  He is calling it
"Stray Bullitt" and it examines the lives of all those involved in the senseless death of 12 year old Genesis Rincon in Paterson, New Jersey.
  His name is Jean Cosme, I believe, and he has already premiered his last film at the Toronto Film Festival.  As the Defense Attorney for the
accused murderer, Jean has spent quite a bit of time filming me, at my house, at my charity parties, at MMA, in my car, etc.  He films quite a bit
in the courtroom, especially when I yell at the Prosecutor and the Judge as to why they won't give me a damn trial already.  He seems to be
attempting to get all sides of all the people involved.
  I just bring this up as it came to mind.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2443 on: November 28, 2015, 02:00:24 PM »

Dear Guyincognito,
  Canpolat, the Defendant, behaved with a mindset as if he didn't care about anything but getting back to "my country" (Turkey).  He was uneducated,
moved by popular culture, unread, and lacking all desire to better himself.
  He never once showed remorse even during his plea and sentencing.  It was an easy case for me as he himself didn't care too much what happened to
him or anyone else.  It's hard to get vested when the client himself couldn't care less.  The tattoo under his eye was also a sign to me (it was in Japanese)
that his main influences were MTV and social media.
  During the case, he tattooed his hands which is just what a jury loves to see.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2444 on: November 28, 2015, 02:03:35 PM »
You have Bob's technique down very well, H.  Did you get to meet him before he passed?

He was very, very good with what he did.  His son replicated his style probably nearer than anyone else, and I would say you are at, or very near, the level of his son.

Dear Las Vegas,
  My Painting Professor is a Certified Bob Ross Instructor and in fact, was chosen by Bob to work with Bob in Missouri as Bob opened his own theater for his own
live shows.  Unfortunately, Bob died during pre-production.
  My Professor says Bob was a genuinely nice guy and a ferocious businessman.  My Professor actually has 2 original works Bob gave him.  I own a check endorsed by Bob as
I collect autographs.
  I also use Bob Ross paint as an interesting side note.  Did you know Bob was a Marine Drill Sergeant? 
Harley

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2445 on: November 28, 2015, 02:07:13 PM »
Dear Kim Jong,
  That was very funny.  I knew it would take awhile but it was necessary for me to learn how to post pictures, especially if you guys
want to see the progress on the 4 cars being built and some of the other aspects of my life.
  There is a Swiss filmmaker who does only documentaries who has been filming for over a year about one of my cases.  He is calling it
"Stray Bullitt" and it examines the lives of all those involved in the senseless death of 12 year old Genesis Rincon in Paterson, New Jersey.
  His name is Jean Cosme, I believe, and he has already premiered his last film at the Toronto Film Festival.  As the Defense Attorney for the
accused murderer, Jean has spent quite a bit of time filming me, at my house, at my charity parties, at MMA, in my car, etc.  He films quite a bit
in the courtroom, especially when I yell at the Prosecutor and the Judge as to why they won't give me a damn trial already.  He seems to be
attempting to get all sides of all the people involved.
  I just bring this up as it came to mind.
Harley
cool will look up the movie....and a tip dont even bother to respond to some of the asshole posts here

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2446 on: November 28, 2015, 02:09:18 PM »
Harley, how did you come about the styles in 8 and 9?  That is just amazing.  Really incredible.

9 has a Thomas Kincade vibe going on.  He made an entire industry from that style, in fact.  Did you have him in mind when you did that??  Nice work.

Dear Las Vegas,
  The styles in 8 and 9 were a result of me wanting to try something new.  I mean, how many landscaped can one man paint (remember, I am no Bob Ross)?
  I wanted to see if I could paint things that looked like the pictures I was looking at.  I was very good at drawing when I was a kid but never did anything with it.
I took it upon myself to divide up the canvas and very carefully sketch, with pencil where I wanted to go.  I then changed brushes and strokes and over time, was able
to become a bit more concise in the movements.  Of course, there were some buildings I left out and painting them into green grass as it became quite tedious over time.
That type of painting is not always as much fun.
  "The House" is actually what I call "A Snow Day."  I always tell my Mom that I can't wait to get snowed in so I don't have to go out to court or have clients call.  I can sleep a
bit longer, watch television and drink hot chocolate all day.  Yes, I am admitting all this as I promised to always do in order to best explain myself.  I wanted to paint as serene a
picture I could and Thomas Kinkade had a wonderful way of doing that.  He inspired that one.  That one is perhaps my favorite.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2447 on: November 28, 2015, 02:10:52 PM »
Harley, I am stunned.  Your 13th and 14th: Did you use a sort of Camera Obscura technique with those??

Dear Las Vegas,
  I must profess my ignorance.  I don't know what Camera Obscura is.
  I just looked at a photo and changed what I didn't like.
  Just an idiot with a brush.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2448 on: November 28, 2015, 02:12:21 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  My Painting Professor is a Certified Bob Ross Instructor and in fact, was chosen by Bob to work with Bob in Missouri as Bob opened his own theater for his own
live shows.  Unfortunately, Bob died during pre-production.
  My Professor says Bob was a genuinely nice guy and a ferocious businessman.  My Professor actually has 2 original works Bob gave him.  I own a check endorsed by Bob as
I collect autographs.
  I also use Bob Ross paint as an interesting side note.  Did you know Bob was a Marine Drill Sergeant? 
Harley

Yes.  He got tired of telling people what to do, and that's what led him to take up painting.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2449 on: November 28, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »
Harley,

Sincerely,
                            Chaos

Dear Chaos,
  Truth be told, if it weren't for Las Vegas' endless patience and endless good wishes, I am not sure I would still be on this thread.
As I mentioned, so many guys have been really nice to me.  
  I am just happy someone asks me things that I can actually answer and then learn from.
Harley