Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95677 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Sf's video - 1:20 - 1:45

Looking at it, he's pointing from 1:20 -26, then the gun drops down till the real shooting starts at 1:40. She's sideways, talking to the woman, and the camera man has his back to the shooter the whole time, and is getting scenery shots for most of it. He's also a fair distance back.  We can't tell how much of the gun would be visible from 1:26 - 1:40. Is he cycling the action sideways where it might not look like a pistol in a fleeting glance? Does he have obscured some how during those seconds? Who knows? We can only say that the gun was fully visible for six seconds of a busy, live newscast.

A couple of inches away.

And as he is interviewing her, the cameraman is filming the fucking ocean while the interviewing is happening, and the guy is right behind him. I dont think hes getting "scenery" shots. You wouldnt do that while the interviewing is actually happening. He would most likely do it after the interview, then weave that footage into the interview. Why film scenery and miss part of the interview?  ???

X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
El diablo, he was literally a few inches away from themm holding up a gun. Even if youre not paying attention, if someone is that close with arm fully extended with a gun, and 3 people totally miss it, sorry but that is strange!

Exactly, it was 6:30 in the morning didn't look like anyone was there so just seemed odd he was able to stand there so close for so long with out them looking. I'm sure she noticed him but for some reason didn't look.

He hits her point blank with the first 2 and maybe the 3rd shot. I give her credit she took off pretty quick for someone in high heels  and hollow points no less.

Simple Simon

A couple of inches away.

And as he is interviewing her, the cameraman is filming the fucking ocean while the interviewing is happening, and the guy is right behind him.

a couple of inches???

Are you looking through a pair of binoculars the wrong way around?

Simple Simon

Exactly, it was 6:30 in the morning didn't look like anyone was there so just seemed odd he was able to stand there so close for so long with out them looking. I'm sure she noticed him but for some reason didn't look.

He hits her point blank with the first 2 and maybe the 3rd shot. I give her credit she took off pretty quick for someone in high heels  and hollow points no less.

You sure about that, look at the angle of the gun

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
a couple of inches???

Are you looking through a pair of binoculars the wrong way around?

Yes. He was maybe 6-10 inches away, at most. Maybe a few inches is a little much, no more than a foot away. How far do you think he was away from them?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Maybe the reporter is trained to look away and ignore others, but what about the lady being interviewed? She didn't see the gun being brandished right there? And shit, its not like the camera light is blinding her, as its not even on them.

X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
A couple of inches away.

Multiple feet to my eye, in that case. He was yards away from her when he was behind the preoccupied camera man.

And as he is interviewing her, the cameraman is filming the fucking ocean while the interviewing is happening, and the guy is right behind him.

Exactly. How many times, have you missed someone behind you in daily life? I bet lots.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
All you "false flag" people are a bunch of stupid assholes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Multiple feet to my eye, in that case. He was yards away from her when he was behind the preoccupied camera man.

Exactly. How many times, have you missed someone behind you in daily life? I bet lots.

When the second pic was taken, he stepped back. He was much closer when he had the gun out. He then stepped back more.
X

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
No amount of random acts of violence will make people think gun control is the answer.

It just doesn't add up.

In what grand scheme does this add up?

If there were "larger forces at play" then it would probably have something to do with controlling the source... they'd be killing national gun advocates in these random acts of violence, not local news reporters.

BB

• Getbig V
When the second pic was taken, he stepped back. He was much closer when he had the gun out. He then stepped back more.

He's off to the side and feet away in the first picture.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Are your typical Americans this paranoid?

BB

• Getbig V

We do love our conspiracy horseshit ;D, but it's gotten much worse since 9/11. Lots want to believe some mysterious, dark force is at play, when really it's just the usual thing of politicians using mostly randomly occurring phenomenon for their own gain.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
pic is off CBS

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
We do love our conspiracy horseshit ;D, but it's gotten much worse since 9/11. Lots want to believe some mysterious, dark force is at play, when really it's just the usual thing of politicians using mostly randomly occurring phenomenon for their own gain.

As stated, I think 99.9% of conspiracy theorists are bullshit. However, I will not immediately throw an idea out the window. For me, some of the things on the footage look strange.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

No, you're a brain dead idiot.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
pic is off CBS

Was this still from the first time he pointed then pulled away?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
All you "false flag" people are a bunch of stupid assholes.

Fuck you dumbfuck

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
When you're part of the CIA, that is your real life. You're not a civilian. You're just playing the part of a civilian. No different than a terrorist sleeper cell that is brought over for one reason and one reason only...These crisis actors aren't Hollywood actors. They're CIA...

This is how it seems to me as well.  Obviously recruited while in college in Virginia.  Graduates and get set up with a "career" for a couple of years.  9 months ago she's teamed up with the fiancé and told to sell the cover story.  They practice how this play out.  He'll get a career boost and she'll be moved somewhere with a new look and identity.  Cameraman was probably killed.  CIA/FBI quickly takes control of the scene, the actors (including the CIA assets in the media) are activated.  The black guy was probably abducted a week prior, his twitter and FB accounts taken control off.  His story "faxed" to the news station (BTW - who under the age of 30 faxes anymore? Especially when he's all about social media in the other parts of his life).  He's taken to the spot, suicided and some "Good Samaritan" makes an anonymous call to police.

Magically, the legislation addressing new gun control will be produced within days.

These things aren't really that hard to pull off when you have an unlimited budget.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
pic is off CBS

Sorry, BB, but he does not look a few feet away in that picture.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Was this still from the first time he pointed then pulled away?

Yes, it was. When he fired, he was further away.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

It's more of an Internet thing.

I remember the day after the London Subway Bombing, there was conspiracy theory circulating about how the bomb was planted by the Israeli Government. I remember being amazed by the intricate details of the theory considering, the story had only been 24hrs old.

It seemed like they had this theory ready to go and were just waiting for an event for which to use it.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Vester Flanagan filmed himself commiting the act. Liveleak has the video the killer took of himself. WARNING very disturbing...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1440602498

from Liveleak.... WDBJ Live Shooter Filmed Himself as He fired

The fellow who shot the two reporters live on the air posted this video a few minutes ago to his Facebook account. He actually filmed himself as he shot those two individuals. Unbelievable. We've entered a new age of reality folks.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1440602498#Qxxz7XV1kCBCIimE.99
:

BB

• Getbig V
No, you're a brain dead idiot.

Fetch me up real proof of a real plan for this, and not just at the best, tangentially connected things.

If you tell me that the rise in these shootings might be connected to the greater medical use of psychotropic drugs, I'll listen.

If you'd like to somewhat connect this to the media granting celebrity status to these killers, I'll listen.

Etc....

But if you want me to think that some all seeing hand is guiding us, sorry you'll need more than Art Bell level proof.

BB

• Getbig V
Sorry, BB, but he does not look a few feet away in that picture.

That's a still, watch the long video for better perspective.