Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 94804 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Or maybe they didn't have their morning coffee and weren't really awake to see the black man standing a couple a feet away with a gun and making noise...

Not being honest, friend.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yes because every time she interview's someone she should be on high alert for gunmen lurking nearby.  Jesus fucking Christ man.

This guy was a classic loser.  Nobody paid him any mind.  So one day he grabbed a gun and decided to show 'em all.  And nobody paid him any mind.

What kind of world are we living in when I can't even laugh at a hapless gunman without being accused of foil hattery, I ask you?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
This guy was a classic loser.  Nobody paid him any mind.  So one day he grabbed a gun and decided to show 'em all.  And nobody paid him any mind.

What kind of world are we living in when I can't even laugh at a hapless gunman without being accused of foil hattery, I ask you?

And he didn't even have a huge, attention-whoring, televised stand-off with the police before he died.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Not being honest, friend.

Why was he silent? Did he tip toe up on them with no shoes on or something?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Why was he silent? Did he tip toe up on them with no shoes on or something?

The only noises that I heard were: his footsteps, the words spoken by the two women during the interview, several gun shots, women screaming.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Not a shred. Same Truman Show dopes is all, nothing to see.
Getbig is very much like the Truman show for me. Can't tell who is real, and if I am the star of one big troll job.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Breaking...2 News Reporters shot and killed in Virgina
« Reply #581 on: August 29, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »
The shooter should be waived a trial and put in front of a wall and shot.  No questions asked.

But, no Oscars for the actors....

[/youtube]

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Seriously, though, not a serious question.

Seriously, go find out for me

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
If I go anywhere I dont ell anyone what I do for a living, Im not a secret agent, its just not something I think others will find interesting.

And pf course secret agents dont tell people what they do, they dont however go around climbing down peoples ventilation shafts looking for secret computer date either when at a party, the party is their real life numbnuts

The secret agent bit is their job.

If I had your job mate (no offence) neither would I.
You bastards are always late....and prices go up every year...lol
British institution my arse...lol
xx

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #584 on: August 29, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »

[/youtube]

It is very odd.

After the Alison Parker's death, her father didn't really talk about her. He talked about gun legislation. Gun control. Gun this. Gun that. Loop-holes concerning gun sales/purchases.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Getbig is very much like the Truman show for me. Can't tell who is real, and if I am the star of one big troll job.

You're not that important, guy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:52 PM »

[/youtube]

Great video...He's spot on with the color blue. Used car salesmen have used the color blue for the reason this guy has stated. I believe we're watching the Truman effect in that video...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I'm confused, are these two dead, or was this some sort of hoax for gun control?   ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I'm confused, are these two dead, or was this some sort of hoax for gun control?   ???

Why not visit their families/friends/acquaintances/coworkers in Virginia, see if they can help clear things up. Probably not as knowledgeable as the 'hoax' scholars here, but it's a start.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Why not visit their families/friends/acquaintances/coworkers in Virginia, see if they can help clear things up. Probably not as knowledgeable as the 'hoax' scholars here, but it's a start.

I would like for Wiggs to conduct a GetBig exclusive interview with Alison Parker's dad.

Watch this video. Andy Parker really rubs me the wrong way. He doesn't seem to be focused on his daughter.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/politics/alison-parker-shooting-wdbj-father-andy-parker-senators/

Simple Simon

What I find odd is people saying that the people in question dont act like bereaved friends and family then post links to various other people acting exactly the same way.????????????

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
I would like for Wiggs to conduct a GetBig exclusive interview with Alison Parker's dad.

Watch this video. Andy Parker really rubs me the wrong way. He doesn't seem to be focused on his daughter.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/politics/alison-parker-shooting-wdbj-father-andy-parker-senators/

Sociopaths believe he's acting in a normal manner. Nothing to see here. Just a normal dad wanting gun control. The Ggewish banker was pushing gun control an hour after losing his daughter.lol

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Did we expect the guy to go on a tirade about gun rights and how people with mental disorders should have easier access to guns?

He knows the guy is nuts (as well as dead), so he can't do anything about that.

What exactly is his logical approach to the murder weapon here?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Did we expect the guy to go on a tirade about gun rights and how people with mental disorders should have easier access to guns?

He knows the guy is nuts (as well as dead), so he can't do anything about that.

What exactly is his logical approach to the murder weapon here?

I was expecting to see him distraught. Crying. 100% focused on his daughter. Discussing her childhood and her accplishments and her plans for the future.

Instead; we received his thoughts & attitudes about the NRA and guns

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
This video should be right up Marty Champions alley :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I was expecting to see him distraught. Crying. 100% focused on his daughter. Discussing her childhood and her accplishments and her plans for the future.

Instead; we received his thoughts & attitudes about the NRA and guns
NRA is in Va. Va is very gun friendly. The father is distraught, and the fact that some crazy dude was able to get a gun, walk up on his daughter and film himself killing her with a gun is what makes him angry. He has done enough talking about his daughter---how great she was. He is angry at the killer and his ability to legally get a gun to commit said crime.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
NRA is in Va. Va is very fun friendly. The father is distraught, and the fact that some crazy dude was able to get a gun, walk up on his daughter and film himself killing her with a gun is what makes him angry. He has done enough talking about his daughter---how great she was. He is angry at the killer and his ability to legally get a gun to commit said crime.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #597 on: August 29, 2015, 07:15:48 PM »
It is very odd.

After the Alison Parker's death, her father didn't really talk about her. He talked about gun legislation. Gun control. Gun this. Gun that. Loop-holes concerning gun sales/purchases.

Last few high-profile shootings have been like that.  I don't know why.

???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #598 on: August 29, 2015, 07:27:01 PM »
Last few high-profile shootings have been like that.  I don't know why.

???
a lot of people today are mentally unstable. Mental Heath issues abound. You have lots of insecure people, and people who blame others for their own downfalls. I also believe the Internet aids in this as well.
Just look at how Junior acts. The Internet gives him a soapbox, instead of checking himself, he gets worse.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The reasoning against guns is so deeply flawed, maybe it's a way to pretend to have an "expert" give views on it.  What else could they do in that regard, when you think about it.  If it's true the dad is willing to play the part, we know the media is not going to turn it down.  Would anyone deny that the media is anti-gun, across the board?

These last few/several shootings where that happens, it certainly appears to be very scripted.  So is someone urging them (usually a dad) to do it?  Is there scripting involved?