Poll

Who leaves getbig forever?

Joon
127 (81.4%)
Shizzo
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Voting closed: September 20, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

Author Topic: Joon vs. Shizzo - who will win or lose?  (Read 104134 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
;)

Good times.

Extra perfect if you deleted with this:

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
A decision was made a long time ago, March 2014 I believe, that when someone cries they are leaving then we help them along in closing the door behind them.  This falls into that category in my opinion.

No I love this place I would die  ;D ;D ;D
Video as requested by Chaos....lol
Mwah
x0x0

The Ugly

• Getbig V
A decision was made a long time ago, March 2014 I believe, that when someone cries they are leaving then we help them along in closing the door behind them.  This falls into that category in my opinion.

Beautiful.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

So let it be written...

...do let it be done.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No I love this place I would die  ;D ;D ;D
Video as requested by Chaos....lol
Mwah
x0x0

Kind of touching, not sure it fully expresses your feelings of desire to stay on getbig though. I'll be honest, going to be a tough sell trying to survive this challenge you threw out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
All of this ugliness could have been avoided had you posted the 80 kg curl video.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

9:17 PM
Saturday, September 19, 2015 (GMT+1)
Time in London, UK
:

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Kind of touching, not sure it fully expresses your feelings of desire to stay on getbig though. I'll be honest, going to be a tough sell trying to survive this challenge you threw out.

No I absolutely 10000% want to stay ....I am just on shit loads of codrymadol cos my shoulder is in agony....and probably why I sound out of it.  :-\
If I wasn't injured I wouldn't be so upset.
But while I am couped up in bed there would be no harsher punishment than for me to get banned right now.
Shizzo has had many many chances even after faking his own death.

So lets not begrudge me faking a poll here  ;D

I plead insanity on ground that pain medication made me think I am more popular then Shizzo.
Let's work this out between friends in pm.
Get a nice bottle of wine....and have a chat...
You know, ....figure things out  
;)

Mawse

• Getbig IV

Great, except you won't actually do it when mayhar wires Ron more of daddy's money.

I'd settle for an ignore function if we could get that in the next board update, in 2024 or whenever GB upgrades from Web 1.0

chaos

• Getbig V
No I absolutely 10000% want to stay ....I am just on shit loads of codrymadol cos my shoulder is in agony....and probably why I sound out of it.  :-\
If I wasn't injured I wouldn't be so upset.
But while I am couped up in bed there would be no harsher punishment than for me to get banned right now.
Shizzo has had many many chances even after faking his own death.

So lets not begrudge me faking a poll here  ;D

I plead insanity on ground that pain medication made me think I am more popular then Shizzo.
Let's work this out between friends in pm.
Get a nice bottle of wine....and have a chat...
You know, ....figure things out  
;)
It's not me you have to convince. The vast majority of getbiggers including mods want you gone. Convince them, not me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
OK getbiggers please let me stay.

As a gesture of good will I will donate $1000 to charity to be chosen in a poll by you guys.

So my annoying you didn't all go to waste and someone benefited from it.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Question:    Who leaves getbig forever?  (Voting closes: September 20, 2015, 08:28:10 PM)
Joon    - 123 (82%)
Shizzo    - 27 (18%)
   Lock Voting
Edit Poll
Total Voters: 150

9:41 PM
Time in London, UK

:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
This is THE worst thread in the history of getbig.com,and one of the most pathetic meltdowns I`ve ever witness in all the years I`ve been here.   :(

Simple Simon

Question:    Who leaves getbig forever?  (Voting closes: September 20, 2015, 08:28:10 PM)
Joon    - 123 (82%)
Shizzo    - 27 (18%)
   Lock Voting
Edit Poll

Time in London, UK

Does joon show his hand and use all his gimmicks to rig the vote, or does he fold and feel the ban hammer.

tick tock

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
This is THE worst thread in the history of getbig.com,and one of the most pathetic meltdowns I`ve ever witness in all the years I`ve been here.   :(

It is right up there with bluto's famous "Curls do you do them?" thread.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
ban him for 102 days

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It is right up there with bluto's famous "Curls do you do them?" thread.
Yes.   ;D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
It's not me you have to convince. The vast majority of getbiggers including mods want you gone. Convince them, not me.

At this point, I hate to see anyone gone. At one time I wanted him gone (maybe in more ways than one), but honestly, now, I've moved beyond.

I think getbig can be for everyone.

When he's not playing up the "Mafioso Uncle Junior" bit, he can be ok, but I do believe the drug use and drinking has gotten to him.

Seriously, try to get some help. If leaving getbig is healthier for you, then you should go, but if it's not, then stay.

Schizzo is fine.

I will honestly say I wasn't going to vote at all, but I just wanted to see how the voting was going, it's so lopsided it's more sad than funny.

I mean, I thought it would be close, but it's not... not even a little.

chaos

• Getbig V
At this point, I hate to see anyone gone. At one time I wanted him gone (maybe in more ways than one), but honestly, now, I've moved beyond.

I think getbig can be for everyone.

When he's not playing up the "Mafioso Uncle Junior" bit, he can be ok, but I do believe the drug use and drinking has gotten to him.

Seriously, try to get some help. If leaving getbig is healthier for you, then you should go, but if it's not, then stay.

Schizzo is fine.

I will honestly say I wasn't going to vote at all, but I just wanted to see how the voting was going, it's so lopsided it's more sad than funny.

I mean, I thought it would be close, but it's not... not even a little.

That's why I hid the results, so people would have to vote legit instead of piling on or voting the other way just to keep it close.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
That's why I hid the results, so people would have to vote legit instead of piling on or voting the other way just to keep it close.

You sneaky bastich!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Poor Shizzo isn`t even truly involved here for Christs sake.

What a stupid thread.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
;)

just had a newcastle brown ale and a rum and cola (no joon)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Question:    Who leaves getbig forever?  (Voting closes: September 20, 2015, 08:28:10 PM)
Joon    - 123 (82%)
Shizzo    - 27 (18%)
   Lock Voting
Edit Poll

Time in London, UK

;D
Lets be friends

chaos

• Getbig V
OK getbiggers please let me stay.

As a gesture of good will I will donate $1000 to charity to be chosen in a poll by you guys.

So my annoying you didn't all go to waste and someone benefited from it.

Any money donated is 100% YOUR CHOICE, nobody on getbig, moderators or Ron himself is claiming that by donating money you will not be banned. It would be a kind gesture from your heart, but in no way will reflect any decision made regarding your future with getbig.

ban him for 102 days
:o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Any money donated is 100% YOUR CHOICE, nobody on getbig, moderators or Ron himself is claiming that by donating money you will not be banned. It would be a kind gesture from your heart, but in no way will reflect any decision made regarding your future with getbig.
 :o
OUCH !!