Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 22052 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The hot girls in high school all look like shit. I'm 31 I would say 95 percent of girls I graduated look like they are 50. Awful bodies beat up looking faces.

I'm sayin.  Why do you think I never go to any of my high school reunions. I don't want to see those wash up old girls.

Simple Simon

I'm sayin.  Why do you think I never go to any of my high school reunions. I don't want to see those wash up old girls.
I sense its that you don't want them to see a washed up old dude.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
I would skin five alive cats in front of ten christian 8 years old children and say "Your pets are next" just for a chance to smell her armpit from a distance.

I would put gladly put a bullet between your eyes if you even attempted that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Good going dr mark p

Keep doing what you're doing!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I sense its that you don't want them to see a washed up old dude.

Well played, lol.

Actually I pretty much look exactly the same as when I was in High School.  Maybe my deltoids and triceps are a little better than they used to be but other than that I look the same.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
A pic of the girl I was banging up till just last year before I got engaged to my wife.. She was 19 I was 60.. I met her here in the town where I live... She was very jealous and possessive.. I finally had to put a stop to it before I knocked her up .. Then I would have been fucked.. Besides, I had my future wife to consider.. Henry Cavill aint' got shit on me except a few more millions!! haha

Now this begs the question -- what do you look like?

Simple Simon

if you check his picture with the Thai chick I would say a poor mans washed up Hugh Heffner.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

He posted a pic earlier in the thread. Just looks like a regular older dude but with a better hairline.
He said that he is still dealing with immigration and attempting to get his wife into the US. I'd just like to see if she sticks around if she gets granted permanent residence.
As Parker said, we've seen this story a million times.

Oh well, at least he's got something young and fresh to fuck for a few years.

Simple Simon

He posted a pic earlier in the thread. Just looks like a regular older dude but with a better hairline.
He said that he is still dealing with immigration and attempting to get his wife into the US. I'd like to see if she sticks with him around if she gets granted permanent residence.

Oh well, at least he's got something young and fresh to fuck for a few years couple of months.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
The hot girls in high school all look like shit. I'm 31 I would say 95 percent of girls I graduated look like they are 50. Awful bodies beat up looking faces.

I would not touch the former hs hotties with a pole (most of them). Its funny, because some of them were hot. I can have a lot better now. Life is good.

I like this drmarkp fella, dude is wild, livin' a life of adventure! Keep it up.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I would put gladly put a bullet between your eyes if you even attempted that.

I would cut your throat first with the same knife. I'm fast!

Simple Simon

He said that he is still dealing with immigration and attempting to get his wife into the US. I'd just like to see if she sticks around if she gets granted permanent residence.

Oh well, at least he's got something young and fresh to fuck for a few years.
I thought he was UK with his posts

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Lovely room, what star rating was this crack opium den?

faxed
a

drmarkp

• Getbig III
if you check his picture with the Thai chick I would say a poor mans washed up Hugh Heffner.

Don't hate, participate..

Simple Simon

Don't hate, participate..
TBH I have no idea why a 61 year old man would want to marry a 21 year old girl.
Apart from you enjoying sex (she isn't, I guarantee it) what on earth do you have in common?
Do you discuss Zanes split from One Direction?

Horses for courses mate, its not for me.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
TBH I have no idea why a 61 year old man would want to marry a 21 year old girl.
Apart from you enjoying sex (she isn't, I guarantee it) what on earth do you have in common?
Do you discuss Zanes split from One Direction?

Horses for courses mate, its not for me.

Then you have a problem.

Simple Simon

Verses a 'safe' washed up whore from your home town where they live happily ever after? .. I'll take my chances with the pure virgin church girl and enjoy that tight pussy till the wheels fall off.. I can bang a bored out  bacon butt any day of the week.. And even at my age, as you can see by the second pic; I have no trouble getting young ass and I DON'T have to travel beyond my back yard to get it..

I say this for your benefit not mine; to the guys out there who are feeling a little discouraged, I tell you, you can have it all.. It's only a state of mind.. If you know how much you are worth and much value you bring; then you don't have to impress them, they have to impress you..

Attached is a pic of the last girl who's hopes I got up till she found out I was engaged..I felt a little guilty after, but look at her! ..The temptation was too much.. PS, my ex-wife is 31, the mother of my 6 y.o. son ..

I'm at a loss as to why a young girl in her 20s would want to lay down with a wrinkly funky old dude as opposed to a fit virile young bloke.
Sure it happens, its always money that motivates them, you don't seem to indicate you have any.

I find it strange they would give you the time of day TBH.

If something seems hard to believe then it usually is.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I'm at a loss as to why a young girl in her 20s would want to lay down with a wrinkly funky old dude as opposed to a fit virile young bloke.
Sure it happens, its always money that motivates them, you don't seem to indicate you have any.

maybe he's a black priest? Black as in evil, satanic

drmarkp

• Getbig III

I often ask myself the same question.. What the fuck do these young girls see in me? .. I do look young for my age so that helps, but the numbers don't lie.. Up until I committed to my girl, I had been getting my share of young ass though..

Someone told me the other day that I was looking younger and that 'gear' must be the fountain of youth - haha

I train hard, maybe that helps? .. in fact I am getting ready for the NPC master's nationals over 60 next year.. I got a second chance at life so I live it to the fullest and never give up ..

Some people are walking around a walking dead already.. I still have dreams and goals; a 20 year old hot wife now, a 6 year old son, and a business; so I still have a lot to live for.. My crime is that I choose to keep writing more chapters of life rather than to keel over and die... I aint' goin' out like that..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I often ask myself the same question.. What the fuck do these young girls see in me? .. I do look young for my age so that helps, but the numbers don't lie.. Up until I committed to my girl, I had been getting my share of young ass though..

Someone told me the other day that I was looking younger and that 'gear' must be the fountain of youth - haha

I train hard, maybe that helps? .. in fact I am getting ready for the NPC master's nationals over 60 next year.. I got a second chance at life so I live it to the fullest and never give up ..

Some people are walking around a walking dead already.. I still have dreams and goals; a 20 year old hot wife, a 6 year old son, and a business; so I still have a lot to live for.. My crime is that I choose to keep writing more chapters of life and not to keel over and die... I aint' goin' out like that..

Are you a black briest of some kind? Do you practise dark arts?

the ghetto looking girls you posted, not counting the one who sat in the car look like pay girls. You either pay these girls or you're a witch. In my coutry paygirls cost 200 euros per hour, they don't care what the customer looks like.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Are you a black briest of some kind? Do you practise dark arts?

the ghetto looking girls you posted, not counting the one who sat in the car look like pay girls. You either pay these girls or you're a witch. In my coutry paygirls cost 200 euros per hour, they don't care what the customer looks like.

I am a competitive bodybuilder, so I guess you could say that I do practice the 'black arts' of sorts..

220 Euros it costs for an hour? .. I wouldn't know about that cuz I never pay for it.. You seem to be pretty much up on it though..

One of those girls is a straight A student preparing for law school, and the other has a state job.. They are NOT ghetto!! (Well, maybe a little) .. I was just born handsome - that helps a little too..

I think I'll change my user name to 'Black priest'.. I kind of like it! .. Jesus loves you

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Hahah... lol.. I love GetBig for personalities like drmarkp. Dude is obviously not your ordinary joe. Would like to have a drink just for the sake of it. Most guys over age 50 that I know are hopeless, waiting for death, drinking or just boring as fuck.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Hahah... lol.. I love GetBig for personalities like drmarkp. Dude is obviously not your ordinary joe. Would like to have a drink just for the sake of it. Most guys over age 50 that I know are hopeless, waiting for death, drinking or just boring as fuck.

Would love to get him and Harley into a room together.

No homo
a

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Henry and drmark are holding up and waving the Getbig flag.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I am a competitive bodybuilder, so I guess you could say that I do practice the 'black arts' of sorts..           220 Euros it costs? I wouldn't know about that cuz I never pay for it.. You seem to be pretty much up on it though.. I was just born handsome - that helps a little too..

The way you type is just a little strange, but you have similar patterns as sk0rpio does. Only that he knows exactly why he is pulling 10+ women and gives an intelligent and clear answer. You just give the typical "I don't know, I have muscles and look good" but everyone knows that's not at all enough.

Try to understand that this is getbig, gimmicks run rampant and while the fossils of getbig want their senior alpha saviour to show them how to get young pussy, I remain skeptic. But if you're for real and this is not an act, then I get it. Alpha is alpha, no matter how old or young.