Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 22020 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
drmarkp, please post a picture with yourself holding up a piece of paper with your username.This should be mandatory now before we even start dealing with the likes of "drmarkp" , "Darren Avey" etc

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
drmarkp, please post a picture with yourself holding up a piece of paper with your username.This should be mandatory now before we even start dealing with the likes of "drmarkp" , "Darren Avey" etc

x2
a

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Not exactly ..
hahaha thai hooker of peace  ;D

you don't pull any 20 y old pussy without paying old fart

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Are we a little jealous devil man? .. BTW, did you notice I have a 'Dr' in front of my name.. I'm not just about the muscles.. Their just the 'finishing touch' - haha

you definitely don't type like you're all "there". Especially for a 60 year old man.

And the filippine looking girl sitting next to your lap looks like an ordinary five foot five filippine girl, the latina looked like a prostitute or at least a single mom and dirty as hell, and the girl sitting in the car, well, I guess I just have to believe you that a girl like that was in to you without providing any further evidence.

And what about the "dr" infront of your forum name? Great doctors usually get hotter tail than what you have presented here, minus the girl in the car but that's just bullshit, it's just a picture of one girl and with some face recognition skills we could track that girls wearabouts and ask her has she enjoyd hot sex with you.

In the 4th page you said that you have a business. What business do you do, dr?

LOL, a typical gimmick. 60 year old doctor bodybuilder businessman of peace

Anyone who wants to "have a beer" with this homo, is a homo

Simple Simon

you definitely don't type like you're all "there". Especially for a 60 year old man.

And the filippine looking girl sitting next to your lap looks like an ordinary five foot five filippine girl, the latina looked like a prostitute or at least a single mom and dirty as hell, and the girl sitting in the car, well, I guess I just have to believe you that a girl like that was in to you without providing any further evidence.

And what about the "dr" infront of your forum name? Great doctors usually get hotter tail than what you have presented here, minus the girl in the car but that's just bullshit, it's just a picture of one girl and with some face recognition skills we could track that girls wearabouts and ask her has she enjoyd hot sex with you.

Anyone who wants to have a "beer" with this homo, is a homo
Go back over his posts for the last 7 years, after his first two post he went all ghetto to fit in.
I think hes who he says he is, hes just a bit tapped in the head.

He is exactly what joon will be like in 25 years.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Go back over his posts for the last 7 years, after his first two post he went all ghetto to fit in.

Joon won't be around in 25 years. Guaranteed
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

Ok then... if he actually is what he says he is. Fine. Just wanted to be sure, can't be too skeptical here.

anyway...

drmarkp

• Getbig III

There's already a pic up of me and my girl.. What the fuck else do you need? A pic of me fucking her?

The positive message to all this is to live your dreams whatever they may be and not to let negative people discourage you by pushing their rules on you; the example being the negative people on this forum who cannot see outside of their current reality..

I say FUCK the rules and explode all barriers!! 2016' NPC Master's nationals over 60 and young pussy for life FTW!!

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Anyone who wants to "have a beer" with this homo, is a homo

You sound like a former straight man who had nothing but bad experiences with women so turned gay.. Hey, I could have lied and said I was 50 - haha .. Sorry that I'm not the great doctor of your dreams..

Simple Simon

There's already a pic up of me and my girl.. What the fuck else do you need? A pic of me fucking her?

The positive message to all this is to live your dreams whatever they may be and not to let negative people discourage you by pushing their rules on you; the example being the negative people on this forum who cannot see outside of their current reality..

I say FUCK the rules and explode all barriers!! 2016' NPC Master's nationals over 60 and young pussy for life FTW!!

If thats you in the pic, just hope no one else turns up.

You still claiming natty by the way?

drmarkp

• Getbig III

I'm 225 right now at 5'71/2 in fairly hard condition.. I will hold my own there I assure you..

Simple Simon

You sound like a former straight man who had nothing but bad experiences with women so turned gay.. Hey, I could have lied and said I was 50 - haha .. Sorry that I'm not the great doctor of your dreams..
No you couldn't
You gave your age away early on in a post when you first signed up.

Simple Simon

I'm 225 right now at 5'71/2 in fairly hard condition.. I will hold my own there I assure you..
Are you still natty?
If not how long you been using?

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Who's claiming natty? That doesn't work at this level.. I'm juiced to the gils right now

Simple Simon

Who's claiming natty? That doesn't work at this level.. I'm juiced to the gils right now
You claimed natty when you opened your gym.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Are you still natty?
If not how long you been using?

After being natty since a lifetime ago.. I have only been on for 3 months and am already at my all time heaviest body weight.. Unbelievable response even at this stage of the game.. I attribute it to more training knowledge than when I was younger.. I am pushing for 235 Lbs. by the end of January before I begin my prep .. I don't fucking lie about nothing ..

I killed myself for a minute with that natty route.. I even won a few natural masters shows.. But I got disgusted with all the lying ass motherfuckers claiming natty who obviously are not.. I said fuck this.. I'm not gonna kill myself get beat by a cheater..

Simple Simon

5'7 and 225lb?

Are you sure?

She looks heavier than you.

Simple Simon

After being natty since a lifetime ago.. I have only been on for 3 months and am already at my all time heaviest body weight.. Unbelievable response even at this stage of the game.. I attribute it to more training knowledge than when I was younger.. I am pushing for 235 Lbs. by the end of January before I begin my prep
so you won the 'Mr. Western U.S.A.' and the 'Mr. Central California' Overall masters division when you were natty?

Simple Simon

After being natty since a lifetime ago.. I have only been on for 3 months and am already at my all time heaviest body weight.. Unbelievable response even at this stage of the game.. I attribute it to more training knowledge than when I was younger.. I am pushing for 235 Lbs. by the end of January before I begin my prep .. I don't fucking lie about nothing ..

I killed myself for a minute with that natty route.. I even won a few natural masters shows.. But I got disgusted with all the lying ass motherfuckers claiming natty who obviously are not.. I said fuck this.. I'm not gonna kill myself get beat by a cheater..

Why would competing natty kill you?

drmarkp

• Getbig III
so you won the 'Mr. Western U.S.A.' and the 'Mr. Central California' Overall masters division when you were natty?

Yes I was absolutely .. I killed myself for those.. I swear to God you have no idea - no pro hormones NOTHING!! Not even that crap creatine.. Just ate and trained.. But whats so impressive about a 167 Lb. cut up bodybuilder? This time I decided to go out with a bang

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Why would competing natty kill you?

Meaning all the effort only to show up a show and see guys who looks suspicious.. Rather than call foul, I felt the most gracious thing to do was not complain and just jump ship..

Simple Simon

Yes I was absolutely .. I killed myself for those.. I swear to God you have no idea - no pro hormones NOTHING!! Not even that crap creatine.. Just ate and trained.. But whats so impressive about a 167 Lb. cut up bodybuilder? This time I decided to go out with a bang
So now at 61 you are 225 in good shape, what is your expected stage weight ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Paying for sex of Peace

drmarkp

• Getbig III
So now at 61 you are 225 in good shape, what is your expected stage weight ?

I'm expecting about 185 Lbs.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Sounds like he has been off and on for awhile. Maybe natty in the white widow variety.

"One more reason why I went from being a staunch natural to enhanced once again.."

Even in this thread he says,"Killed myself for a minute with that natty route."