Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 22046 times)

Simple Simon

I'm expecting about 185 Lbs.
Seems sensible, why going up to 235 then?

Simple Simon

Sounds like he has been off and on for awhile. Maybe natty in the white widow variety.

"One more reason why I went from being a staunch natural to enhanced once again.."

Even in this thread he says,"Killed myself for a minute with that natty route."

Guy has had a long career looked very good when he was younger.
I sense its a bit too late now, but props for giving it a go.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Sounds like he has been off and on for awhile. Maybe natty in the white widow variety.

"One more reason why I went from being a staunch natural to enhanced once again.."

Even in this thread he says," Natural for a minute."

The last time I had used steroids was in 2003' .. Nothing at all since.. In August of last year I used a DHEA base pro hormone for the first time, but this was AFTER I won those natural shows .. I trained my ass off and it pushed my weight up from 187 to 210 ..

I got so light last year because I hooked up with that 19 y.o. who fucked my brains out for like 6 months.. I was still training but was drained all the time.. After all these years I only started using gear again 3 months ago, am very focused on a mission already up to 225.. Operation pro card 2016' or die trying..

Simple Simon

The last time I had used steroids was in 2003' .. Nothing at all since.. In August of last year I used a DHEA base pro hormone for the first time, but this was AFTER I won those natural shows .. I trained my ass off and it pushed my weight up from 187 to 210 ..

I got so light last year because I hooked up with that 19 y.o. who fucked my brains out for like 6 months.. I was still training but was drained all the time.. After all these years I only started using gear again 3 months ago, am very focused on a mission already up to 225.. Operation pro card 2016' or die trying..
You are in the USA mate, everyone over 60 who competes gets a pro card.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
You are in the USA mate, everyone over 60 who competes gets a pro card.

Really mate? Check out the results for the masters nationals last year.. Some of these guys are no joke.. Either way, I will go into this at the very best that I can possibly be; all things considered..

Besides, let's face it - even if I win; I'm done.. I sure as hell don't have any delusions of ever getting a pro stage.. Even as a youth I never had aspirations to do anything more than maybe place top 5 in a national show and I would have been happy.. But I got side tracked so it didn't happen..

I am only seeking completion, validation and closure from the obsessive on and off endeavor that began long ago..And why not? You only live once..

Simple Simon

Really mate? Check out the results for the masters nationals last year.. Some of these guys are no joke.. Either way, I will go into this at the very best that I can possibly be; all things considered..

Besides, let's face it - even if I win; I'm done.. I sure as hell don't have any delusions of ever getting a pro stage.. Even as a youth I never had aspirations to do anything more than maybe place top 5 in a national show and I would have been happy.. But I got side tracked so it didn't happen..

I am only seeking completion, validation and closure from the obsessive on and off endeavor that began long ago..And why not? You only live once..
Im not knocking you for trying mate, Im 50 myself and still plugging away.
They do hand out pro cards like toffees over there though.
One a year in the UK and thats not a given, you get the ability to apply for one by winning the overall mens at the British finals.

Im glad we got off the topic of you thinking your wife loves you.   ;D

Fair do to you mate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I'm 225 right now at 5'71/2 in fairly hard condition.. I will hold my own there I assure you..
You said that you were 5'5. And now you grew 2 1/2 inches?

You said that you were with the 19 yr old Latina, and then that young Asian chick. That one pic looks like it is a hotel or brothel. No pics on the wall and one white sheet on the bed. Nothing to symbolize a personalized room.
And then you said that you were with a young Russian chick. And now you are bringing over a 19-20 yr old "virgin" Filipina?

All that reads of a man who is paying heavily for it, but doesn't want to admit it. The type of women, the countries, the want of a "virgin" Asian woman, specifically from the Philipines. And at 61 still chasing the dream with competing. Your glory days are over. Just admit it.

drmarkp

• Getbig III

What? I NEVER said that! You got me fucked up for someone else.. I am exactly 5'71/2" flat footed..

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Im not knocking you for trying mate, Im 50 myself and still plugging away.
They do hand out pro cards like toffees over there though.
One a year in the UK and thats not a given, you get the ability to apply for one by winning the overall mens at the British finals.

Im glad we got off the topic of you thinking your wife loves you.   ;D

Fair do to you mate.

Stranger things have happened..

Simple Simon

Parker

• Getbig V
What? I NEVER said that! You got me fucked up for someone else.. I am exactly 5'71/2" flat footed..
Odd how another guy who will be turning 61 just recently posted in the arm dons thread. He too has a low post count. Is this pure coincidence?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=516047.550

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Odd how another guy who will be turning 61 just recently posted in the arm dons thread. He too has a low post count. Is this pure coincidence?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=516047.550

He's white and I guess 5'5".. I'm hispanic and 5'71/2" ..No mystery here.. Pure coincidence buddy..

Parker

• Getbig V
He's white and I guess 5'5".. I'm hispanic and 5'71/2" ..No mystery here.. Pure coincidence buddy..
Maybe. But this still reads like an lonely old man who got burned, and has to pay for companionship with young women who would want nothing to do with him, other than him paying their way.
The disinterested Asian woman in a hotel/brothel type setting. The young Latina, the Russian (typical, you went there). And the virgin Filipina. And the chasing the dream of the bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is a narcissistic lifestyle. Add all of that, it reeks of delusion.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Maybe. But this still reads like an lonely old man who got burned, and has to pay for companionship with young women who would want nothing to do with him, other than him paying their way.
The disinterested Asian woman in a hotel/brothel type setting. The young Latina, the Russian (typical, you went there). And the virgin Filipina. And the chasing the dream of the bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is a narcissistic lifestyle. Add all of that, it reeks of delusion.

Hmmm, sorry about his luck.. As for me; turning delusions into realities since 1954' ..

It kills you that an old mother fucker like me has game to get young ass doesn't it? For instance, when I met that 19 y.o. in the park last year and I gave her my number; she called ME! I didn't expect that shit.. She told me later she thought I was 40..

I can understand your skepticism though; I'm not your typical 61 y.o... You got to understand, I look all around me and I see guys my age who hobble around like old men and who look like they could be my dad..

Both my mom and dad looked exceptionally young for their age.. I am a rare exception to the rule who used it to play that 'narcissistic lifestyle' to the fullest; but at least I got a back log of memories ...

No Ragrats - haha

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
You sound like a former straight man who had nothing but bad experiences with women so turned gay.. Hey, I could have lied and said I was 50 - haha .. Sorry that I'm not the great doctor of your dreams..

Gotta admit that my posts have many times been bitchy, touche. But I agree also on your lieing part as you said, you talk a lot of rubbish.

You said that you were with the 19 yr old Latina, and then that young Asian chick. That one pic looks like it is a hotel or brothel. No pics on the wall and one white sheet on the bed. Nothing to symbolize a personalized room.
And then you said that you were with a young Russian chick. And now you are bringing over a 19-20 yr old "virgin" Filipina?

All that reads of a man who is paying heavily for it, but doesn't want to admit it. The type of women, the countries, the want of a "virgin" Asian woman, specifically from the Philipines. And at 61 still chasing the dream with competing. Your glory days are over. Just admit it.

I thought it was odd too, but don't expect him to acknowledge any of that what you said. He's a senior who has a chance to live his fantasy dream and will only acknowledge that, anything else don't exist. That's just fine tho.

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Only a gay man would not appreciate a young Asian or Russian virgin waif .. It sounds to me your glory days were over the day you gave up..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Only a gay man would not appreciate a young Asian or Russian virgin waif .. It sounds to me your glory days were over the day you gave up..
Only a fagg0t of the highest degree would enjoy those skinny tiny bodies, resembling more young boys than curvy women.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Only a fagg0t of the highest degree would enjoy those skinny tiny bodies, resembling more young boys than curvy women.

Are you saying that you prefer a fat hairy ass? .. That's a gay person for you; always implying that the rest of the world is gay too..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Some undeserved hate for this guy. Dude is entertaining, obviously living not an ordinary boring life like absolutely MOST ppl of thatbage and still feels alive. Maybe it is money, maybe it is not, but it starts to look like "it cannot be true in my reality so it cannot be in anyones else either".
 If I would tell you stories about my friend who can fuck basically ANY woman he meets in a day or a week at most, and I talk not just any average woman, but best of the best you could imagine,you probably would not believe it either, hell I would not believe it if I hadnt witnessed it with my own eyes.

Simple Simon

Some undeserved hate for this guy. Dude is entertaining, obviously living not an ordinary boring life like absolutely MOST ppl of thatbage and still feels alive. Maybe it is money, maybe it is not, but it starts to look like "it cannot be true in my reality so it cannot be in anyones else either".
 If I would tell you stories about my friend who can fuck basically ANY woman he meets in a day or a week at most, and I talk not just any average woman, but best of the best you could imagine,you probably would not believe it either, hell I would not believe it if I hadnt witnessed it with my own eyes.

You sound stupid, many, many women are in committed relationships so he couldn't fuck ANY woman.
Stop being silly.

devilsmile

• Getbig V

I value complete honesty. I mean why lie? Paying for whore's isn't an embarrasment. Lieing just to give a false impression is embarrasing to me.

Simple Simon

I value complete honesty. I mean why lie? Paying for whore's isn't an embarrasment. Lieing just to give a false impression is embarrasing to me.

Guy is genuine, hes just a bit gullible to think the women care about him further than a meal ticket and green card.

Theres an old saying "theres no fool like an old fool"

I like the guy, hes OK.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Guy is genuine, hes just a bit gullible to think the women care about him further than a meal ticket and green card.

Theres an old saying "theres no fool like an old fool"

I like the guy, hes OK.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. His bravery and attitude comes from a small ampule that he sticks in his ass or wherever, that is it. I get it that for a 60 year old or for any age group the feeling must be great. But the dude needs a reality check.

It's great to be proud, but arrogant... not.

Like you said. Meal tickets and green cards.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
You sound stupid, many, many women are in committed relationships so he couldn't fuck ANY woman.
Stop being silly.

Las weekend he managed to pick up a wife and mother of two kids, which I somewhat know, would not ever have thoight she would do that. Kike I said - you have no idea of what kind of mad game he has, no point of trying to convince, its hard to believe until you see. Not all, of course, but most single ones and very beautiful ones.
My point is that some ppl may have a lil different reality than we do.

Simple Simon

Las weekend he managed to pick up a wife and mother of two kids, which I somewhat know, would not ever have thoight she would do that. Kike I said - you have no idea of what kind of mad game he has, no point of trying to convince, its hard to believe until you see. Not all, of course, but most single ones and very beautiful ones.
My point is that some ppl may have a lil different reality than we do.
And?
That means some women are not so committed, still doesn't alter the fact some are.
Do you think he could have fucked your mother when she was married to your dad?